Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera Season 2 discussion Raws ,Till the end of the Rift 10(closed )

• Please log in to reply
4431 replies to this topic

Laeiel

Laeiel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
I also thought that when i saw the preview, I just hope that Sagara's role is deeper that to be an antagonist, she has a large history in her back and I'd like to see that.
By the way that character grap is really amazing! I saw it a couple of months ago but now it is actualized, did you do it? (and thanks for do it or publish it)

I don't want a fight between Agni and Leez!! (Agni noooo!!!)

a game master... yeah, maybe, but it's so contradictory... helping both groups, it's a little hypocrite beacuse he said that he'll help them in the future

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Yup, I updated the graph a bit. Stuffed in some priest designations, even. :)

It would be interesting to see Sagara as more than just a petty villain. One with a horrible, horrible fashion sense. D: I wonder if she's aware that God Kubera supposedly killed Ananta... Oh, Yasma, that's an interesting theory, that Leez dying or living could Both benefit God Kubera.

Hey, Kareia said that in the KuCa's roleplaying area, Aeroplateau, Kalibloom and Eloth will become available once they're revealed in the webtoon (Atera, Mistyshore and Rindhallow are already available). That means Aeroplateau and Eloth will be revealed sooner or later. :D I hope that Leez' journey is more than traveling from one city to the next though... I wonder in what context Aeroplateau and Eloth will be revealed? I Am curious about Rindhallow though, that's where most AA Magicians are supposedly.

Ah, Ran's brother is in Eloth! :D Maybe we'll get to see him?

Hmm... from the blog and webtoon:
- Atera has the temples of Fire and Destruction (now destroyed, lol)
- Mistyshore has the temples of Water and Resurrection (now destroyed)
- Rindhallow has the temples of Darkness and Death
- Kalibloom has the temples of Earth and Chaos.
- Eloth obviously has the temple of Creation.

I'm guessing Aeroplateau has the temples of Sky and Air (because... you know). So, the temple of Light is probably also in Eloth. Though, Light could be in Aeroplateau too. We'll see! :D

Edited by Mizura, 04 August 2012 - 03:24 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

fiveseconds

fiveseconds

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 228 posts
Airi's brother is also in Eloth. Seems like a lot of people are in Eloth too. Wow, that's pretty neat info you've got there. Never knew the temples of Destruction and Resurrection were in Atera and Mistyshore. And Eloth only has one (compared to the others)?

*imagining the reunion between Ran and Lutz*

Ran: Lutz! :D
Lutz: Ran! :D
-insert brotherly hug-
Leez: ????!!!!
Yuta: o.o *wishes Kalavinka and Maruna were there*
Asha: so there are more idiots in this world. -_-

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Eloth probably has two temples as well, we just don't know which ones for now. :) And actually, Airi's brother is in Rindhallow. :P I wonder how he looks like. Male Airi... *drools*

The temples of Destruction and Resurrection were both destroyed during N0 (according to the blog), so... Ah! Asha went to Eloth University, so maybe Lutz knows Asha as well. I mean, Asha has quite a fanclub. xD

Ran: Lutz! :D
Lutz: Omg it's Asha! Can I have your autograph? :D
Ran: Not you too. T__T

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,

fiveseconds

fiveseconds

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 228 posts
And maybe, just maybe... Ran will finally understand that Asha is not male.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
That, or he'll think that his brother is turning gay. Or he'll think that his brother is implying that Ran is gay, and take offense.
Aye. :D

3492bk6.jpg

Darkrage

Darkrage

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
sooner or later there will probably be a time skip (to adult Leez) but that will probably happen after season 2.

Also note that we have not seen Asha anywhere in the flash forwards (might be wrong) and the text and title of the preview suggest her imminent death but I hope that i'm wrong :(

Edited by Darkrage, 04 August 2012 - 06:27 PM.

MoonGoddess

MoonGoddess

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts

sooner or later there will probably be a time skip (to adult Leez) but that will probably happen after season 2.

Also note that we have not seen Asha anywhere in the flash forwards (might be wrong) and the text and title of the preview suggest her imminent death but I hope that i'm wrong :(

Remember what Agni saw when I tried to look into Asha's future?

I don't think the author want us to have any idea of her fate. At least not yet.

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

New charactors , now i need some kind person to provide me with names so i can add them to the WIKI http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Kubera_Wiki
Not that i would mind them tell me what has transpired in this chapter 2부 1화 Lost (1)

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts
Blond girl, Teo Rakan, a quarter 48 years old. Yellow box says something about Kalibloom. I guess she is a Kalibloom Fighter...
Pink girl, Elwin Rakan a half 27 years old. I think Teo is her supporter.

I'm pretty sure with names but I guess we should wait for Kareia for more accure info. :)

Chiral

Chiral

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUK
Hi, I've been following this forum for ages but only just made an account today.

I had a lot of free time lately so I thought I'd write a short summary of the latest chapter. (Google translate so don't expect much!)

Spoiler

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Wow, Thank you! And welcome! :D Hahah, I logged on yesterday only to find that my home internet went dead. O.o;; I was able to log on using another computer to see the raws, but I couldn't type the raws using that computer.

New lady with green hair looks scary. T_T She looks as though she may be Ruche's sister or something (THAT's the part I find scary xD ). I think it was Battradio that pointed out though that the sword seems to be Garuda's, so it'd actually be a Nastika-level item. D:

Hey, Yuta's eyes turned Green! Like Kali's eyes! o_o What the... also, we already had hints before that Yuta was quite cruel when eating up Suras (he eats them alive). But wow, he really seemed to enjoy killing that Sura. D: He was so cute around Leez that it caught me a bit off-guard... Leez can cut open a Mara with her open palm? Huh, I wonder if she did that recently, or was thinking about that incident way at the beginning of the series. But man, it's surprising. Nastikas are so strong, but just 4 generations downwards we have all these weakling Maras. Just how weak Are they? Ah, and is it me, or does Yuta seem more tense than before...

The head of Kalibloom's fighter union president is so pretty! *_* Hyuck, Gandharva is good at lying. Holy cow, how did he make all that blood on himself? Red blood even? I guess he must be able to prevent regeneration to a point. That said.... *nosebleed*

Teo Rakan has a badass looking sword! :o

Phew, Kubera finally went up in the rankings. I was so depressed that it was so low (even though it because it just restarted).

Edit: OMG!!! In her blog, Currygom said that Teo Rakan will have a big role in Part II, and that she appeared in Chapter 32 as a silhouette. This means that she's actually supposed to be the Priestess of Earth! So Leez will likely be meeting up with her sooner or later. Maybe she'll be the one to train Leez! :D Impressive! Currygom really planned her characters out in advance.

Edited by Mizura, 07 August 2012 - 02:13 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts
I just noticed Leez is missing a shoe. I know she lost it in mushroom field, but why didn't she get it back?
Or why didn't she get new shoes, or why she didn't use the other pair of purple slipper she uses now?
Isn't using different pair of shoes a little weird and uncomfortable?
I know it looks like an unimportant detail but since Currygom draws specially like that, doesn't this means it is something important? She could just draw it like they found the other pair...

MoonGoddess

MoonGoddess

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts
@ Mizura

About Yuta enjoying killing sura:

I think that his attacks may be more vicious when he's protecting his friends, especially Leez because of his feelings for her. I can't wait to see him develop!!!

I just noticed Leez is missing a shoe. I know she lost it in mushroom field, but why didn't she get it back?
Or why didn't she get new shoes, or why she didn't use the other pair of purple slipper she uses now?
Isn't using different pair of shoes a little weird and uncomfortable?
I know it looks like an unimportant detail but since Currygom draws specially like that, doesn't this means it is something important? She could just draw it like they found the other pair...

LOL! I think it's because Leez is portrayed as something of an idiot. She was so happy to find Yuta that she completely forgot about her shoe.

Edited by MoonGoddess, 07 August 2012 - 02:22 AM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Leez was missing a shoe since the mushroom field, you could see that she was also missing a shoe when they were approaching Kalibloom. xD I guess it would have been hard to find back the shoe in such a big plain. Leez probably doesn't care much. >.>;;

About Yuta: the thing is, he didn't look like he was viciously protecting his friends. It looked more like "Bwahahahahah! Dieeeee!" O_o

Ah, to add to Chiral's summary:
  • When Asha and Ran are bickering, it was about the fact that Asha sent Ran flying. Ran was complaining that she could have killed him. Asha retorted that she only intended to cast a light spell, but it was disrupted by the influence of Chaos. However, the calculations were perfect. (somehow, the words "claims it was involuntary homocide through magical accident" keep floating through my mind xD ). Then they bring up their test scores again. I'm Really curious who has the higher score. Leez tells them that they should stop bickering, since they're on the same side, but gets told off.
  • Anyway, the journey proceeded without any obstacles. Suras were also not a problem (LOL Asha is zapping her teammates too! xD But she says they're okay anyway)
  • Leez says that the Sura are really weak. Asha tells her that although the Suras that appeared until now were weak, 4th stage Maras or Upani-class Suras may appear. Leez isn't worried though.
  • Leez compliments Yuta for beating that Sura. I think Yuta lost his handbook, so can't communicate with Leez right now?
Ah, anyway, I get the impression that this will start off like a normal-ish arc: the first few chapters will be relatively slow, then it will quickly build up. I can't wait for them to get to Kalibloom!

Edited by Mizura, 07 August 2012 - 03:26 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA
I had remembered the missing shoe before i came to it in the story , it may have been a small village that they stayed at , and not had a local cobbler , not to mention Asha would have been in a hurry .
Elwin Rakan and Teo Rakan enrtered ito the wiki .
I had wondered where all the UK reader were , it looks like we have at least 4 now

I wonder if this sceen from chapter 95 is where he got the blood Posted Image

Edited by battradio, 07 August 2012 - 04:34 AM.

Chiral

Chiral

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUK

Hey, Yuta's eyes turned Green! Like Kali's eyes! o_o What the... also, we already had hints before that Yuta was quite cruel when eating up Suras (he eats them alive). But wow, he really seemed to enjoy killing that Sura. D: He was so cute around Leez that it caught me a bit off-guard... Leez can cut open a Mara with her open palm? Huh, I wonder if she did that recently, or was thinking about that incident way at the beginning of the series. But man, it's surprising. Nastikas are so strong, but just 4 generations downwards we have all these weakling Maras. Just how weak Are they? Ah, and is it me, or does Yuta seem more tense than before...

One of the things I really like about this manhwa is that it's difficult to tell which characters are good and which are bad - it seems like everybody on the protagonist's side has a bad motive and all of the antagonists have a sympathetic backstory. Yuta's small, and cute, and rescues halfs, but he's also a 300 year old monster who wants to eat everything that moves, preferably while it's still moving :s. I wonder if his eating habits were determined by Kali - after all, they make it very difficult for Yuta to fit in with other Sura, which seems to be what Kali wants.

Ah, about Leez fighting Mara, I was thinking about the time when God Kubera was teaching her to use the bracelet near the beginning.

It's kinda funny how Mara seem to be losing out on every side - humans can kill them, superior Sura eat them, and they don't even have a human form. I wonder what happens when two Mara reproduce? Do you get another Mara? If so, that would explain while they are so weak and so numerous.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Ah, that scene from chapter 95 was Taraka implying something to Yuta. I Think she was implying that Yuta instinctively recognized Leez as the ideal bait for Gandharva (Taraka suras like to eat strong opponents...)

Oh by the way, about those people watching the group from cameras, I think the green-haired one mentioned Teo, so maybe they're waiting for Teo to check up on them?

But anyway, I agree Chiral, the thing I love about this manhwa is how ambiguous it is. For example, from the point of view of humans, Gods are benevolent beings, but from the point of view of Suras they're sneaky bastards. Suras are portrayed as scary, but they are victims who were either 1. sent to a hostile world or 2. left to be killed by magicians in the human world (I was struck for example by when Asha noted that it would have been unlikely for parentless 2nd stage upanis to survive. Basically they were like babies being abandoned and left to be killed). Humans may be the victims of attacks, but they persecute the Halfs, yet at the same time their fear is somewhat understandable when you consider the events of N0 (it doesn't make it right, it just makes you understand why they think that way).

And yeah, Maras seem quite weak and they've probably bottomed out already on the power scale, so they probably reproduce with one another to make more maras. The difference in power between generations is really astounding, Asha said that she could defeat Upanis up to 4th stage "easily," so I guess normal magicians should be about equivalent in power to Upanis. By the way, 5th stage maras can take human form. I'd guess that 5th-stage Anything happen to be exceedingly rare though.

In other words... Asha is a Pikachu. O.o;;

3492bk6.jpg

fiveseconds

fiveseconds

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 228 posts
Haha, that's also one of the reasons I like Kubera. Characters are nicely fleshed out and dynamic - at least the main ones.

Um, why is Asha a Pikachu? ^^'

I think someone mentioned once that Leny's mother is a fifth stage Upani. That may be why Shess is looking after her so intently. Also, the fact that Asha can defeat fourth stage Upani easily doesn't quite mean other magicians can. Asha is rather... Exceptional, shall we say? Since it she's so strong, it really makes me wonder about the top ranked magician of Willarv.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Asha the Pikachu => scene where she's zapping that Mara. And her teammates. It's the way she does it, she just stands there and chuuu! Everything around her gets zapped. xD

Yes, Leny's profile states that her mother was a fifth stage Upani that got eaten by a Chaos sura soon after Leny was born. O.o;; But that's about all we know. Her mother was not related to Shess because Shess never had children. Shess has been living for a long time though, so he probably knows a few fifth stage Upanis and even Rakshasas. So, we don't know why he's taking care of Leny.

And I know that Asha is exceptional. Asha > fourth stage Upani. So that's why I'm saying that an average to good magician may be the level of a single low-level Upani. Human magicians seem able to dispatch a few maras relatively easily (with no threat to their lives), and hunters are good enough to control the population of suras / mostly maras. (I mean, if a single magician was only as strong as a single mara, then given the number of maras on the planet, they'd be in serious trouble, see? A mara is still stronger than a human civilian though)

Edit: Ah, there we go. In chapter 23, the exams staff explain that the simulation shows "5 to 10 maras", and that it "shouldn't be too difficult to eliminate them." So, if a random magician can handle 2 to 5 maras easily, wouldn't that make them about the strength of a low-level Upani? (as in, low-level Upani would start giving them problems in a one-on-one)

Edited by Mizura, 07 August 2012 - 01:01 PM.

3492bk6.jpg