Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Twilight

bad experience twilight vampi

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Anju

Anju

Potato

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationNot In Canada
So as you know about 90% of people hate twilight. (i made that up)
and the 9% who like it, like to make fun of it and denied they liked it. (i made that up too)
and then theirs the 1% of twilight hardcore fans, who we all hate for obvious reasons. (???)

So lets have fun!

How has twilight ruined:
The way you see vampires,
the fact you used to like the books
romance movies...
werewolves,

whatever!
Just put down how twilight has done something to you.

No fighting children or you don't get any cookies or pandas!

Posted Image

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo
Well, to be honest, the true nature of the "vampire" was ruined for the fact that they were nothing like what Twilight has portrayed them. Take Anne Rice, for example. Her vampire chronicles brought an entire feel to the genre, the dark, tragic, romantic in a way, feel of how a vampire should be. They didn't sparkle, they weren't emo, and I don't know. I miss the classic days of Dracula, Louis, Lestat, Armande, Maharette. Those were vampires, not this tweenybopper half baked idea of vampires.

I did however, somewhat like part of what they did for the warewolves, though it still takes away from the classic feel of the warewolf. But the idea that its possible to be BORN that way does give a few interesting ideas. But, its only a little bit. Still not the true essence of a werewolf.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

Anju

Anju

Potato

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationNot In Canada
*_*
well when i found out that they sparkled i laughed my ass off.
what kind of vampire sparkles?

I've never really been into werewolfs... so i don't know much about them, but i didn't like that fact they were all natives or
*spoiler* :D

in the end you find out they were not werewolfs they were ??? "transformers"
idunno...

Posted Image

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
Yeah, the fact that they sparkle, is just..... ugh.
Plus, in the movie, I think the only one who actually played a vampire well was the guy who played Charlisle.
I think he would have made an AWESOME Lestat.
Sucks that he got stuck with such a crappy vampire part.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.

Anju

Anju

Potato

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationNot In Canada
Charlisle was a little to friendly
he didn't react to blood because he was use to it.. what kind of vampire gets 'used' to blood unless they are drinking it >:D

EVIL VAMPIRES FTW

i found that the movie tried to make the vampires look too 'hot' while my impression of them was that they all looked gay... in a bad way >>

Posted Image

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
I'm not saying that it was a perfect portrayal of the vampire nature, I'm talking about mostly the control he had over himself.
And yes, they totally did look gay, at least Edward did.

And yes, evil vampires FTW

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Anju

Anju

Potato

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationNot In Canada
Oh and the jasper guy looked like he well..

how do you think he looked?
constipated?

Posted Image

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
PFFFFTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I will absolutely agree with that.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
So I was watching the telly one particularly beautiful day when lo and behold yo, an advert for that one vampire parody movie shows up, hey; "Vampires Suck" was the name of it, pretty punny and all, duncha think. So it was showing this scene where this fancy vamp boy is standing there in public and sparkling and glittering and that sorta fancy shit yanno, and as I'd seen the movie and figgred it'd been purdy dern hilarious, I turns - aight - I turns to my (now former) roomie, posing this one simple inquiry, hey, and I says to him, I says "Ya seen this here thing? Cuz you oughta, cuz I thinks it's pretty funny. And the look he gave me...imagine the medusa stare, hey, one a those that just flat out murders you, yeah, it was pretty similar. So I turns towards the telly again.

It wasn't the parody movie.

It was the actual thing, which I'd mistaken for the parody.

I can barely imagine any worse review to give a movie.

Sorry about the stupid talk. Just felt like it.

UIqflpq.jpg

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts
No seriously, if you like reading Vampire Fighting and a little bit drama and mysterious. And hey, Dracula and Edward type are not Vampire. They are Vampaneze.
Ok, it might be unbylyvyableu (Russian accent jokes) but Darren Shan series are the masterpieces of Vampire. Super Action, swearing, bloody, fun, mysterious, mindboggling mysteries that will make you wanna tear the whole book apart.
Darren Shan. Remember that!!

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
/kills stephenie meyer

i have said what must be said.

Edited by eleventy-one, 28 July 2012 - 12:17 AM.

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts

/kills stephenie meyer

i have said what must be said.

And peace shall exist in the world once more.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Niel

Niel

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationPassion of Pits

No seriously, if you like reading Vampire Fighting and a little bit drama and mysterious. And hey, Dracula and Edward type are not Vampire. They are Vampaneze.
Ok, it might be unbylyvyableu (Russian accent jokes) but Darren Shan series are the masterpieces of Vampire. Super Action, swearing, bloody, fun, mysterious, mindboggling mysteries that will make you wanna tear the whole book apart.
Darren Shan. Remember that!!

Sorry but even Darren Shan was a disappointment at the end, as was also the Demonata series

It had a great flow in the beginning but at the end, you're left thinking 'WTF' and the time while you're recovering, you forget what happened and think the series is still ongoing; thats how bad the series ended.

The most recent vampire-related genre includes reading Interview with a Vampire, which had a nice twist to it. I enjoyed its depictions of vampire's characteristics.
A year prior, I was reading the original Bram Stocker's Dracula. I really wouldn't want to go into details but it was a hard read compared to other classic genres I've read. I simply did not enjoy it.

Edited by Niel, 28 July 2012 - 04:49 AM.

chriftopher

chriftopher

Potato

• Members
  • 154 posts
well i actually have some congrats for the twilight movie. How ever it does not go to the story, actors, director

I loved Lucas arts animation of the person to giant dog. It was very well done. if you slow it down it is an amazing transformation.
have to know what i am bagging lol
As for everything else i hated it.

Gilver

Gilver

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • LocationMt.Everest
Posted Image
^THIS IS WHAT A REAL VAMPIRE LOOK LIKE AND SURE AS HELL DOESN'T SPARKLE..

Not only the vampires and werewolves are different,the characters are annoyingly immature and hard to relate with.

sigpic578_26.gif

XerXes

XerXes

Fingerling Potato

• Banned
  • 81 posts
  • LocationSouth Town
They turned vampires into faggots. Nough said. You piss me off Gilver but you and I agree on this: Castlevania did an excellent job at portraying vampires and werewolves as they were in the original legends. Twilight just turned both camps into pussies. Nowadays you have virgins oggling over emotionally damaged vampires and werewolves, writing fanfictions about them and shit. You didn't fantasize about vampires back in my day and TBT, a werewolf would sooner rip your fucking head off than bang you.

Edited by XerXes, 29 July 2012 - 03:59 PM.

Anju

Anju

Potato

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationNot In Canada
I loved Daron shan books!!
when i was a kid x_X

Posted Image

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.

^THIS IS WHAT A REAL VAMPIRE LOOK LIKE AND SURE AS HELL DOESN'T SPARKLE..

Actually...

Posted Image

This would be closer to what a "real" vampire looks like.

UIqflpq.jpg

Anju

Anju

Potato

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationNot In Canada
Posted Image

Sparkles don't look so bad anymore..

Posted Image

Gilver

Gilver

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • LocationMt.Everest

Actually...

Posted Image

This would be closer to what a "real" vampire looks like.

The one that i posted is also dracula.That dracula can turn into a mist,can wipe an army with a single strike, and turn into fucking dragons.
Yeah,i think i choose that dracula.

Edited by Gilver, 01 August 2012 - 09:32 PM.

sigpic578_26.gif