Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What Anime/Manga world would you live in?

Anime Manga World

• Please log in to reply
508 replies to this topic

Code21

Code21

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • LocationFuture

nice world you picked there

well it's the perfect world for adventurer or someone dreaming of becoming one:3

tumblr_na44z8zaq61roxgxho1_400.png

Spoiler

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGaming & Streaming

well it's the perfect world for adventurer or someone dreaming of becoming one:3

valid point

Musician King's SoundCloud: 

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Guest_Jabberwocky_von_Kartoffel

Guest_Jabberwocky_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

valid point

But it would be fucking hard to pass the Hunter exam.

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts

But it would be fucking hard to pass the Hunter exam.

you can beat them all up like killua lol and get it

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Guest_Forrest Grumpy_von_Kartoffel

• Guests

you can beat them all up like killua lol and get it

HUE, Killua is a fucking killer, he is inhuman, that's why I was thinking about my answer. If I'm going to be the protagonist of my world or some kind of talented character, then HunterXHunter or Death Note would be nice, but if not, Pokémon would make it.

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts

HUE, Killua is a fucking killer, he is inhuman, that's why I was thinking about my answer. If I'm going to be the protagonist of my world or some kind of talented character, then HunterXHunter or Death Note would be nice, but if not, Pokémon would make it.

the first thing i would do is beat the shit out of ash, cause he sucks, then beat paul, gary, misty, and james because they are superior trainers.

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

• Guests

the first thing i would do is beat the shit out of ash, cause he sucks, then beat paul, gary, misty, and james because they are superior trainers.

Brock would beat the shit out of your shit. Brock is just like Aizen is for Bleach, like Tobi is for Naruto, he's a fucking boss behind the curtains.

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts

Brock would beat the shit out of your shit. Brock is just like Aizen is for Bleach, like Tobi is for Naruto, he's a fucking boss behind the curtains.

gary > brock

how i forget brock fml lol

but gary is batter than him

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

• Guests

gary > brock

how i forget brock fml lol

but gary is batter than him

Gary was the coolest until the season he decides to get clean and forget the bitches. He went out to become a Pokémon breeder, what the fuck.

Edited by Forrest Grumpy, 01 August 2012 - 11:09 PM.

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts

Gary was the coolest until the season he decides to get clean and forget the bitches. He went out to become a Pokémon breeder, what the fuck.

he is the only one to ever do what he was told plu he got so much booty he said imma get married and chill, maybe he caught aids and hos life flashed before his eyes lol, hmmmm

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

• Guests

he is the only one to ever do what he was told plu he got so much booty he said imma get married and chill, maybe he caught aids and hos life flashed before his eyes lol, hmmmm

Nah, I doubt it, he's too cool to get AIDS, I'm sure AIDS would like to get someone as cool as him, but I doubt that it did. He probably got enough pussy for a lifetime (LIKE IF SUCH A THING IS POSSIBLE), the drugs, the bitches, he spent too much money with his whores, maybe, as you said, it was time to chill and get some MILF, fresh, breeder meat.

Sayajin.

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts

Nah, I doubt it, he's too cool to get AIDS, I'm sure AIDS would like to get someone as cool as him, but I doubt that it did. He probably got enough pussy for a lifetime (LIKE IF SUCH A THING IS POSSIBLE), the drugs, the bitches, he spent too much money with his whores, maybe, as you said, it was time to chill and get some MILF, fresh, breeder meat.

Sayajin.

true aids did get one cool person though "Magic Johnson" <===== he has the cure, i know it

Ash must have some gay power like yugi's "absolute luck and the power to alter the future"

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

• Guests

true aids did get one cool person though "Magic Johnson" <===== he has the cure, i know it

Ash must have some gay power like yugi's "absolute luck and the power to alter the future"

But Yugi's power was okay, Jaden's power that caused me some anal devastation of how forced it was. Man, that shit was forced. FORCED. Almost Jedi level.

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord
I'd want to live in the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann world.

The more you want something and the more willpower you have, the stronger you become.

So if you can somehow push away doubt and push forward with all you have, you can beat any foe that comes you way. Doesn't even matter if you're the protagonist. As long as you have willpower, you're good.

Iris Zero also seems like a nice world to live in. Just hope you get a good roll and your power isn't something stupid.

2z50p6t.png

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts

But Yugi's power was okay, Jaden's power that caused me some anal devastation of how forced it was. Man, that shit was forced. FORCED. Almost Jedi level.

you have a point

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

• Guests

you have a point

But the series get better later, all the possession thing is a nice addition to it.

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts

But the series get better later, all the possession thing is a nice addition to it.

yes it is very nice

Edited by The Rock *Hollywood Heel*, 02 August 2012 - 12:38 AM.

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

• Guests

yes it is very nice

Which type of Nen you think you would have in the HxH universe?

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts

Which type of Nen you think you would have in the HxH universe?

i completely forgot the nen lol uhhhhhhh

well a special power like hisuka and kurapika

and 2 others, but forgot ;-; you have a list

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

• Guests

i completely forgot the nen lol uhhhhhhh

well a special power like hisuka and kurapika

and 2 others, but forgot ;-; you have a list

I remember Transformation, Manipulation, Specialization, Emission, Materialization and Intensification.