Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

magician latest chapter discu

• Please log in to reply
910 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Well that was a great chapter, Matthew is pretty awesome so far. I still kinda hope she goes dragon on them and roasts and eats everybody though. So who else thinks Niki is in deep trouble against the castle guard?

Thanks for the new chapter OMAS!

Edited by svines85, 19 October 2012 - 06:07 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Akasha

Akasha

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationGermany
Nah ... if that guy didn´t learn anything since his last "failure", it would be somewhat boring, wouldn´t it? Even tought, realisticly speaking, an moderatly armored is still nothing to laught at. Maybe he learned Judo throws or something ...

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Nah ... if that guy didn´t learn anything since his last "failure", it would be somewhat boring, wouldn´t it? Even tought, realisticly speaking, an moderatly armored is still nothing to laught at. Maybe he learned Judo throws or something ...

Ahh, you make a good point. And it would be nice to see him actually be able to protect his new little friend at least a bit. I guess I'll hope for Niki to be a little badder than he looks and secretly expect them both to be saved at the last second by Iremi.

Tn7HA0h.png

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
aboout the las RAW
Spoiler

OMAS i beg you a quick summary

I have alwavs found that Angels have the vanity to speak of themselves as the Only Wise. This they do with a confident insolence sprouting from systematic reasoning.
W.B

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado
Nice chapter that bit at the end about Iremi being an ‘S’ was hilarious. Imagine her using those vines as whips, bindings in some freaky S&M play.
|Graphicsmith thanks for the great work on Magician|

Edited by Whitefang's Brat, 31 October 2012 - 01:45 AM.

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
i think they are still Virgins xD

I have alwavs found that Angels have the vanity to speak of themselves as the Only Wise. This they do with a confident insolence sprouting from systematic reasoning.
W.B

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Great new chapter, Matthew with the one-strike kill and instant surrender from the rest......and it looks like some more Enzu action next chapter, can't wait for that.

Tn7HA0h.png

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
Looks like Iremi wasnt the only one who learned from Edermask's example overpower your opponents to the point they loose the will to fight.

GO DRAGON LADY!

Posted Image

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Looks like Iremi wasnt the only one who learned from Edermask's example overpower your opponents to the point they loose the will to fight.

GO DRAGON LADY!

plus Matthew's got the hot thing going for her (in more ways than one!) Iremi might be cute, but hot's a totally different thing :D

Tn7HA0h.png

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
I think the captain judged their skills about right but he couldnt see that Pierre was holding back. Once Pierre's eye's are open he's probly on the same lvl as Enzu if not then very close so that Molly more than makes up the rest. But that may just be my opinion because i like unarmed combat fighters :unsure:

Edited by Whitefang's Brat, 05 November 2012 - 08:57 PM.

Posted Image

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I think the captain judged their skills about right but he couldnt see that Pierre was holding back. Once Pierre's eye's are open he's probly on the same lvl as Enzu if not then very close so that Molly more than makes up the rest. But that may just be my opinion because i like unarmed combat fighters :unsure:

Yeah, I'd say you're totally right about the Pierre thing, Phobos was a lot more impressed and concerned with him once he caught a little of him with his eyes open. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter to see Enzu in action against the super-soldiers.

Tn7HA0h.png

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts

plus Matthew's got the hot thing going for her (in more ways than one!) Iremi might be cute, but hot's a totally different thing :D

Ya I agree KIM Sarae did great drawing the fire too seldom see flames of that quality.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK
No bets: that fountain of blood doesn't belong to her, regardless. :)

If anything will make him open his eyes and use the razor wires of doom to best effect, Molly's yell will. ;)

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

No bets: that fountain of blood doesn't belong to her, regardless. :)

If anything will make him open his eyes and use the razor wires of doom to best effect, Molly's yell will. ;)

Yeah, gotta be, right? He had to have finally given in and opened his eyes at the last moment to save her. That was a great chapter, lots of action.

Tn7HA0h.png

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
:D it awsome to see more ppl entering this forum :D

by the way, what comes in the next chapters is really awsome, look foward to it

Edited by Rant, 12 November 2012 - 01:11 PM.

W.B

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

:D it awsome to see more ppl entering this forum :D

by the way, what comes in the next chapters is really awsome, look foward to it

Oh cool, that'll be something to look forward to. These have been some really great chapters with all the action........and I just loved the little flashback with little Pierre and Molly, cuuute!!

Tn7HA0h.png

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK
Cute, but annoying, even then. <_< The girl just seems to have grown taller. :P

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Cute, but annoying, even then. <_< The girl just seems to have grown taller. :P

haha! well yeah, you've got a point there. I guess that means once a princess always a princess, eh? :D

Tn7HA0h.png

InfamousD

InfamousD

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts
Pierre is as awesome as a power butler can be.

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
DUDE Enzu can own everyone :P

W.B