Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

magician latest chapter discu

• Please log in to reply
910 replies to this topic

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
She is a girl, right? Question answered xD
*runs away and never comes back*

noctemleya

noctemleya

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 78 posts
Damn this discussion regressed. Sad.

On another note, it's been hinted many times that the relationship between Iremi and Edermask is a non-romantic, but very important one. The author showed us what he thought about their paring back in that gag extra chapter from Enzu's perspective. Then again, dream and ship all you want if that makes you happy.

Iremi sucked so much in the latest raw chapters that it caused the ratings of Magician to suffer a lot. I think the author messed her up a bit in part 2: he tried to make her more mature, yet vulnerable, but she just ended up being hysteric, immature and overall weak.
Spoiler

Curiously enough Enzu came out pretty well, as if he stole all of Iremi's good points from part 1.

Hopefully the author will notice the dissatisfaction of the fans and fix the story from now on.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

On another note, it's been hinted many times that the relationship between Iremi and Edermask is a non-romantic, but very important one. The author showed us what he thought about their paring back in that gag extra chapter from Enzu's perspective. Then again, dream and ship all you want if that makes you happy.

Iremi sucked so much in the latest raw chapters that it caused the ratings of Magician to suffer a lot. I think the author messed her up a bit in part 2: he tried to make her more mature, yet vulnerable, but she just ended up being hysteric, immature and overall weak.

Spoiler

Curiously enough Enzu came out pretty well, as if he stole all of Iremi's good points from part 1.

Hopefully the author will notice the dissatisfaction of the fans and fix the story from now on.

Iremi really does come off a lot less cool in the new season since the time skip....just my opinion, but it really seems a lot of her good traits have been overshadowed by her just being pushy and, like you said, almost hysterical and immature. Enzu has definitely started to come across as the better character for me so far.

Tn7HA0h.png

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
Well perhaps the author made it deliberately like that so that her coming growth gets even more impressive. Of course that's just me not losing faith^^ On the other hand you have to see that every reader has different tastes and while I don't know about votes and the people that took them, I think that there are many people out there that like how the characters turned out (the author perhaps) and as mentioned before if the author plays his cards well in the future, everything could turn out just fine.
At last I just wanted to say, that in my eyes Iremi never had many good points about her personality to begin with. The only mentionable thing would be, that in part one she sometimes was cute when being childish and acting her age. In part two this completely vanished (well, she IS older now) while all the negative traits seemed to have maximized (picking on Enzu, being egoistic, being pushy, being loud and many more).
To be fair I have to admit that my opinion changes depending on my mood. Sometimes I laugh at her little antics but on other times it just annoys me to no end.

Edited by Daru, 09 September 2012 - 12:20 AM.

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
Enzu is awsome now, really

I have alwavs found that Angels have the vanity to speak of themselves as the Only Wise. This they do with a confident insolence sprouting from systematic reasoning.
W.B

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Enzu is awsome now, really

Yeah, same here, but in all fairness we haven't gotten to see Iremi in action yet either. Maybe she'll be totally badass and make up for all that screaming and bitching at everyone she's been doing.

Tn7HA0h.png

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor

Yeah, same here, but in all fairness we haven't gotten to see Iremi in action yet either. Maybe she'll be totally badass and make up for all that screaming and bitching at everyone she's been doing.

LOL true story

I have alwavs found that Angels have the vanity to speak of themselves as the Only Wise. This they do with a confident insolence sprouting from systematic reasoning.
W.B

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
Well.. compared to Matthew, Iremi and Edermask, Enzu was and is still the weakest of them all. Iremi is overpowered since birth and the only thing holding her back is a weakening seal (even though she is sealed she always seemed way stronger than Enzu). Edermask is Edermask (imba by principle) while Matthew only is on the same level as Enzu because she has to hold back her true power (or is afraid to go a step further than she does in all their matches). For me it was this fact that adds to Enzus frustration about not being able to become stronger as fast as he wants to and needs to in order to be able to archive what he wants to (which would be likely protecting Iremi and getting revenge for his father).

crazy dog

crazy dog

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationUSA

She is a girl, right? Question answered xD
*runs away and never comes back*

lol , damn dude that is so true, i looked at the raws and was thinking if edermask lost his memory or something and tried to kill them, and Iremi was being lame and didn't want to help her friends. but him being fake?? the dude has the same face and everything, is Janus related to all those fakes, I mean this guy seriously looks similar to edermask.

Spoiler

I think u r wrong, she has always been like that, remember at the beginning of the series when the 2 bounty hunter waited for edermask at the inn and she saw him kill them at night and she was too scared (she was always naive while enzu was more mature he knew how the outside world worked and that there are people willing to kill even little kids or do the dirtiest things like the people who came after his life when he was young) or when Janus's men ambushed the dragon and they got separated from edermask. Iremi didn't know what to do after Dirt died while Enzu was more mature again.

cas1

cas1

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
I want the last episodes translated it looks awsome and I want to know how it end too xD.

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
hmmmm that dude that Enzu learned all those techniques was really in a god like lv, hope Enzu could grasp that power soon (more than we have seen so far in the Raws)

W.B

You

You

Savage Potato

• Members
  • 3,262 posts
After reading v2ch21, seeing Pierre's eyes go red like that, i'm thinking that maybe he is somehow related to the guy with the eye in his forehead.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9e1zrqkbvu8s

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
Perhaps its just a matter of my personal mood but I really enjoyed chapter 30 and also 31 and 32. Iremi finally showed some cuteness and Enzu dealt rather good with her and the situation. It was funny but not boring or something like that and chapter 32 seems like some good things will follow soon.

I like Pierres character somehow. I am still careful because he could have connections to "the bad guys" (because of his eyes that are the same as Huans) fearing some kind of betrayal but at least his thoughts point in the direction that he is honest towards Mollivore and cares about her. Seeing how we don't know much about Mollivores background itself I guess I should just wait and see what role those two will play in the future.

Btw: In chapter 31 there were some panels where I thought Phobia showed her partner her naked abdomen. Of course i am aware that it were just some little inaccuracies in the drawings but still...

Edited by Daru, 19 September 2012 - 11:46 AM.

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
the latest raw is really awsome, i wish i could reaKorean for so many Webtoons

:(

W.B

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
I like how Enzu stood out even in disguise, Phobos felt his presence right away.

Tn7HA0h.png

Vultrix

Vultrix

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationToulouse, France
Hi guys does anyone know if we could find english sum ups of the latest raws? or if anyone could do them?

Graphicsmith

Graphicsmith

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSanta Barbara
Allow me to give a rough explanation of what is going on the in the current RAWS.
Spoiler

O-Man, it's time for OMAS! The one man army from
Posted Image
Visit the blog at: http://omascans.wordpress.com/

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Allow me to give a rough explanation of what is going on the in the current RAWS.

Spoiler

Thanks for the spoilers!!

Tn7HA0h.png

Dimitraa

Dimitraa

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationGreece

Spoiler

Thank you very much for the summary!

Arkeus

Arkeus

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts
I wouldn't say Iremi sucks in season 2- so far she has been pretty great, and the whole fight that's coming right now keeps having her pretty good.

I think for the whole part she wants to "trust" her men, which mean that she is letting Enzu fight against dangerous opponents (which she actually always did), but she has a big complex about Eldermask, hence the raws.

I really hope the incoming chapters will solve that issue.