Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What are your dreams?

Dreams Goals Hopes Future

• Please log in to reply
420 replies to this topic

Billy Frost

Billy Frost

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in your heart
Hi guys!

I didn't see a thread on this topic so I thought I'd start one for fun. I'm new on this forum so please welcome me! Now onto the thread... A lot of us have goals, hopes, or dreams for the future and I've heard somewhere that it is good to share your goals with another person so that you can try even harder to reach them. Share your secret dreams or goals with this thread and let your inner desires be heard whether they're funny, a life goal, or just plain outrageous!

I'll start...
*I've always wanted to own a farm with horses since a kid :)

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct
harvest moon? XD

my dream is to live in the world of anime and manga (no kidding)

but my realistic (but not achieveable the same) dream is to become a mangaka in japan. lol.

Sleepy Ash

Sleepy Ash

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationOvunque io voglio essere credo.

my dream is to live in the world of anime and manga (no kidding)

Up to that point would be nice. But I guess I still don't have any aspirations. Though I am going to school to be a graphic designer.

Spoiler

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.
Recently? None, haven't had a dream or a nightmare since kindergarten. When I sleep I see nothingness and the void. The last dream I have was me being devour by a human spider, human torso up and legs,abdomen, and was infinite time bigger than me. the human spider had a black window signature tattoo on the human back. Woke in cold sweat and having have anything other dream since that one. The dream ever

^ I`m aspire to be a genetist, I wish you luck in that field, alot of my friends are in that field.

Edited by Supreme_Lurker_Primo, 13 July 2012 - 11:47 PM.

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Umbrae

Umbrae

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationI'll tell you when I find out
I actually want to be a renowned author :3
~I am a shadow... the true self~

Sleepy Ash

Sleepy Ash

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationOvunque io voglio essere credo.

Recently? None, haven't had a dream or a nightmare since kindergarten. When I sleep I see nothingness and the void. The last dream I have was me being devour by a human spider, human torso up and legs,abdomen, and was infinite time bigger than me. the human spider had a black window signature tattoo on the human back. Woke in cold sweat and having have anything other dream since that one. The dream ever

Dream something normal for once.... T~T

My last dream I remember was 3 weeks ago. I was climbing a cliff, I was almost at the top and I could look down and see clouds below me. I get so close the the top, lose my grip and wake up just before I hit the ice lake below.

Edited by ░▒▓ God ▓▒░, 13 July 2012 - 11:50 PM.

Spoiler

Murdath

Murdath

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • Locationhere.
I always dream about what I would do during an average day, so I have a hard time telling them apart if I don't remember the weird parts.. Funny though how Calculus II classes can have elephant teachers.
No one wants to be a slave. But if you do, please email me, because I'm looking for a few good slaves.

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts

Dream something normal for once.... T~T

My last dream I remember was 3 weeks ago. I was climbing a cliff, I was almost at the top and I could look down and see clouds below me. I get so close the the top, lose my grip and wake up just before I hit the ice lake below.

If I knew how. like do I have to be have proper sleep or sleep deep enough to go to REM cycle? I know, my friend and family says the same thing why can' I be normal. Sadly being normal is dull and so I stop being dull and start being extraordinary.

Oh Cal ll, are you an engi major, Murdath? I`m taking cal l probably nothing compare to cal II

Antitheton

Antitheton

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts
I had a dream where I was stuck in a sewer, being chased by giant cockroaches, but then the Power Rangers came in, but instead of saving me, they road the cockroaches, and then they
combined in order to make a giant cockroach robot.

Tell no one.

codetoki

codetoki

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 389 posts

I actually want to be a renowned author :3

yay, author buddy, yeah that's who I want to be as well. However I know that I probably lack the determination to do it so my other more realistic dream (for me that is) is to be a psychologist or psychiatrist
Spoiler

Spoiler

Mistake

Mistake

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
Die rich

TetsuDan

TetsuDan

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
Living off my own money that I earn by doing virtually nothing or something I truly enjoy, on my own schedule.

My wildest dream, though, is that my lady and I are the sole (or very, very... very few) human survivors of some apocalyptic event that only affected humans.and pests (like mosquitoes, roaches, spiders, flies and small, disease-incubating beasts).

PhoenixAUS

PhoenixAUS

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationUnder a sakura tree with a blue sky and a cooling breeze, sleeping soundly
Learn Japanese (which im doing next year)
Learn how to draw
and get better at cooking (which i will do first)

Xagnam - My brother in KPOP

Ran★Moonie

Ran★Moonie

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 562 posts
  • Locationin the realm of unconsciousness
no money, no honey

tumblr_o6ntzceUea1twrse4o1_540.jpg

"Everyone wants to carve their scars into someone else."   

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail

Die rich

..Also, become a super-badass space marine who kicks all kinds of alien butt, become famous throughout the galaxy as a hero, followed by an extremely loyal cadre of teammates who will follow me through hell and back, flies around the galaxy making allies and single-handedly ending centuries-old racial conflicts, and ultimately saving everyone from millions of years old alien robot abominations that threaten to end all sentient life in the galaxy..

..or if FTL travel isn't invented in my lifetime, I wanna be a psychic teenager who, through sheer coincidence, ends up piloting a super prototype mecha secretly developed by the earth government as a last ditch effort to turn the tides of a losing war. By racking up kills, I become the shining beacon of hope for the earth government, and is critical to ending the war against space nazis. There's also the subplot of me having a bitter rivalry with a mask-wearing officer who likes to pilot red mechas..

,,or if space travel isn't commonplace by the time I die, I'd settle for a humble businessman.

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.
Dreams?
Well aside from being a succesful woman in line with the profession I chose, I also dream of travelling the whole world without missing a country or two. Putting up residences or just vacation houses, add that up!
I also dream of finding a guy bestfriend. haha. Weird 'cause I don't have any, just girls. :))))))

I also dream to be seen in television or become a model.. wtf. Haha. Kidding :P

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts

Dreams?
Well aside from being a succesful woman in line with the profession I chose, I also dream of travelling the whole world without missing a country or two. Putting up residences or just vacation houses, add that up!
I also dream of finding a guy bestfriend. haha. Weird 'cause I don't have any, just girls. :))))))

I also dream to be seen in television or become a model.. wtf. Haha. Kidding :P

Well depends right now there is 193~ about that UNN consider to be countries meaning there could be more that aren't register or recognized as countries.
Well will a genderless good friend counts ?

Are dreams and goals two different things or the same?

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.
Genderless? Then that won't make me have a GUY bestfriend but instead a GENDERLESS bestfriend :)
haha. But I would love to have a good friend like that!

For my opinion dreams and Goals are different. Goals are the things you want to accomplish in the long-term while dreams are those you think are impossible to obtain with your capabilities and status not unless a miracle happen.
But some said the two are the same. Well, I'm confused as well. :P

Edited by αɖα-sɯαɳ, 15 July 2012 - 06:30 AM.

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts

Genderless? Then that won't make me have a GUY bestfriend but instead a GENDERLESS bestfriend :)
haha. But I would love to have a good friend like that!

For my opinion dreams and Goals are different. Goals are the things you want to accomplish in the long-term while dreams are those you think are impossible to obtain with your capabilities and status not unless a miracle happen.
But some said the two are the same. Well, I'm confused as well. :P

Yay, the siggy is quite fitting since I`m born in the year of the sheep/ram
I see, no wonder why dreams and goals confuse me

Use Buffs - ret@rd

Use Buffs - ret@rd

Potato

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationItaly - money grinding
i am a shadow... the true self. i like this sentence and your comment UMBRAE actually i'd like to overcome my fears and live a more interesting life. i want to do everything that i like and find the one we call "the true friend" or "my promised one" " your true lover ".

A simple answer: live my life, an onest and a joyful life.

I' m still dreaming about that "become a great artist/ author"

Edited by persona/lover/AIGIS, 15 July 2012 - 02:31 PM.

"All knowledge is worth having."

"History hinges on small events."

Nothing spoils idle pleasure like too much awareness ...