Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Which Girl?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Poll: Maga-Tsuki (281 member(s) have cast votes)

Which girl do you want him to be with?

1. Orihime (52 votes [16.00%])

Percentage of vote: 16.00%

2. Akari (129 votes [39.69%])

Percentage of vote: 39.69%

3. Hinata (21 votes [6.46%])

Percentage of vote: 6.46%

4. Harem Ending (96 votes [29.54%])

Percentage of vote: 29.54%

5. New Goddess (12 votes [3.69%])

Percentage of vote: 3.69%

6. The Student Council President (5 votes [1.54%])

Percentage of vote: 1.54%

7. Izuna (10 votes [3.08%])

Percentage of vote: 3.08%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown
After read chapter 18 here's my conclusion :

Akari : Deredere
Orihime : Yandere
Hinata : Tsundere
Kitsune : Kuudere

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Legendary Amazing Takao's Boobs (open the spoiler or click here)
Spoiler

angstrom

angstrom

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
The question is not "Which ?" but "How Many ?"
OMG, how large whill this harem be in the end of the manga ?????

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown

The question is not "Which ?" but "How Many ?"
OMG, how large whill this harem be in the end of the manga ?????

Maybe the entire world, the god realm, or at least his school. Because he is already unlocked Amaterasu Omikami's Route, the highest god in the god realm.

Posted Image

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Man, even with the "Harem Option" I've still got trouble deciding.....I mean, after the harem is formed don't you still have to come up with some kind of batting order too? I mean orgies are great and all, but damn, even a good thing gets tiring after a while......

Tn7HA0h.png

Naegi

Naegi

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 31 posts
  • LocationTokyo
No, with these many girls it has to be a harem ending. I mean if he picks one girl im pretty sure the world would be in danger....xD

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown

No, with these many girls it has to be a harem ending. I mean if he picks one girl im pretty sure the world would be in danger....xD

Indeed.

Orihime > Calamity all over the world and big asteroid (or maybe Moon) fall to Earth.
Hinata > She'll hiding and The Darkness Age come!!
Kitsune > She'll spreading jealousy and make every couple break up.
Akari > at least Yasuke dead. (lol)

Posted Image

Spoiler

InfiniteVerisimilitude

InfiniteVerisimilitude

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
I should hope they don't end up adding even more... If they do the story will lose all its focus since you could barely keep up with all characters and they'd just turn into a mob.

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown
Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

minato_76

minato_76

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
I have to agree with how the harem option is the only real outcome that is possible at this rate. The only problem that I can think of in regards to this solution is his current situation with his soul. It's good for "capturing" other harem candidates...but it severely limits how "intimate" he can be with his other harem members...to a degree.

Edited by minato_76, 21 September 2012 - 12:53 AM.

Theoderich

Theoderich

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
Harem ending is fail.... Even Akamatsu Ken knew that when he decided to end "Love Hina" with a normal "couple ending". I mean it's not like the main character gets together with anyone in the harem ending. It's the other way around, there's no conclusion since coupling with the wrong girl first could scare off some readers.

Harem is more like a synonym for "nothing happens till the end" (real harem like it happens in "Campione!" is the exception), either because of the calculations of the author to have a larger audience or his inability to make a straight plot with a conclusion (not to mention that the "get together" with the girls is a major plot element in this genre, so no "get together" ~ = no plot!).
Whoever voted for the harem ending won't be happy if it ends that way,I'm sure of this ...

17.jpg

Dubba

Dubba

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationScotland
Everyone Shh Shh we all know Fox-chan is best girl.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Everyone Shh Shh we all know Fox-chan is best girl.

Agreed, with her shape-shifting she could be any of the other girls or anyone else he wants.....she's a harem all by herself!

Edited by svines85, 21 December 2012 - 05:17 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Naegi

Naegi

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 31 posts
  • LocationTokyo

Harem ending is fail.... Even Akamatsu Ken knew that when he decided to end "Love Hina" with a normal "couple ending". I mean it's not like the main character gets together with anyone in the harem ending. It's the other way around, there's no conclusion since coupling with the wrong girl first could scare off some readers.

Harem is more like a synonym for "nothing happens till the end" (real harem like it happens in "Campione!" is the exception), either because of the calculations of the author to have a larger audience or his inability to make a straight plot with a conclusion (not to mention that the "get together" with the girls is a major plot element in this genre, so no "get together" ~ = no plot!).
Whoever voted for the harem ending won't be happy if it ends that way,I'm sure of this ...

No, no, I'll be happy. Just like I was happy for the harem ending in Yomeiro Choice ^^

Phuong Bui Ha

Phuong Bui Ha

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
ahhh,

Indeed, childhood friend would be a boring choice but I love Akari as the girl the boy like in the beginning. In harem, the girl in that role is sometimes too perfect and doesn't do anything, just sit there and nothing happened. A vote for Akari as she seems a bit assertive and aggressive XD. ( still nothing compared to the gods though XD)

Mirror_Sound(:

Mirror_Sound(:

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGensōkyō
40/40 on Akari and the harem route? guess what, I just tipped the scale on Akari! >8D
Childhood Friend FTW

sleepless-Nekko

sleepless-Nekko

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I'm all in on Akari. Just once i want the childhood friend to win the battle!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I'm all in on Akari. Just once i want the childhood friend to win the battle!

Yeah, all joking aside, I really have to agree with Akari. Whether it's as part of a harem or however, given how the story is, there's no way Akari will be shut out of any "final" romantic equation.

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan

Orihime! Goddess > Childhood friend. I am sorry for Akari, but it looks like it was their destiny to meet each other. If that is not the case, then Harem Ending!

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

Moruno

Moruno

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

Y U NO HAVE IZUNA?

Edited by Moruno, 23 January 2014 - 10:36 PM.

ThCp

ThCp

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationItaly

Akari, absolutely. Even though I must say that Izuna is quite good as well.

Spoiler

Edited by ThCp, 02 March 2014 - 12:58 PM.