Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

ZERO PHOENIX has RETURNED!!!

zero phoenix troll kitty pain madara cm punk cult of personality buddha power in your gods name

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

thearux

thearux

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUruguay
But he is a Male, he can't be a wife, and personally I have nothing against male relationships, just not into it for the moment.
Jabber is special.

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~
kinda jealous of your special relationship ~

xD it is nice though~

And we are spammin ZERO PHOENIX's Intro ~^-^''

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
spam is good, wander-chama

But he is a Male, he can't be a wife, and personally I have nothing against male relationships, just not into it for the moment.
Jabber is special.

he really is

you were lying to me when you said he was your wife? or do i just remember it horribly wrong..

Edited by Daimaou-sama, 01 July 2012 - 09:37 PM.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

thearux

thearux

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUruguay
I don't lie, I modify the truth, though these one is not one of those cases, and I will stop posting until zero comes, Im not much into spamming introductions.

Edited by thearux, 01 July 2012 - 09:40 PM.

ZERO PHOENIX

ZERO PHOENIX

Fingerling Potato

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • LocationO.N.U.P.

Zero Phoenix is a bastard ....He is a Bastard coated bastard with a rich creamy bastardy filling~

So if you peel his layers you will only get more bastard XD

Listen to em. Pimp knows what he's talking about.

Everyone has opinions, Zero thinks families online are shit and should be erased from the map, incarcelated, then rape the people that belong from the family, mutilate or directly sell them as prostitutes.
And I could think that WWE is pure shit or another thing, its not that important honestly, if I'm part of a family or not won't change my relationship with Zero.

I don't really think online families should be erased so to speak. That line of thought would mean I would think they exist to begin with. Bonds are made and broken all the time and even kin related by blood are prone to betrayal and destruction. Forming strong, familial bonds with strangers is sort of, juvenille. I'm cool with certain cats like InfiniteMonkey, Thearux, Pimp, and Noex because we shared a bond that went stronger than some manga site where people hang out when they ain't got shit else to do. So like I said on my page, "Forum familes. That's some sad shit."

Edited by ZERO PHOENIX, 01 July 2012 - 10:27 PM.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

I don't really think online families should be erased so to speak. That line of thought would mean I would think they exist to begin with. Bonds are made and broken all the time and even kin related by blood are prone to betrayal and destruction. Forming strong, familial bonds with strangers is sort of, juvenille. I'm cool with certain cats like InfiniteMonkey, Thearux, Pimp, and Noex because we shared a bond that went stronger than some manga site where people hang out when they ain't got shit else to do. So like I said on my page, "Online familes. That's some sad shit."

awww.... the family is just a game
but i do have good friends from here, you know
and you just said that pimp and noex are cats? i should try to get them in my harem somehow....
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Miyama

Miyama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Locationlukedonia
hello mr Kittyface!! nice to meet you XD
welcome!
you are so popular! already having fun so I don't think you need any tips^^
hope to see you around :D

85vt.png

ZERO PHOENIX

ZERO PHOENIX

Fingerling Potato

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • LocationO.N.U.P.
Posted Image

This is what bitches do.

Zero Phoenix,

Your account seems to be dedicated to low-level trolling (no single post is blatantly offensive, but your account otherwise has no meritworthy posts).

This is your first and only warning. Continuing to post replies without content and intended to annoy other users will result in a permanent ban.

First day here you came and went out of your way to start shit with me. No need to get all uptight because this is your only job. I make a few posts you don't care for so you have an issue with me. Do what you need to do. I'll just make a dup account or come in with a proxy. This is America nigga. So lick my blood and suck on my balls.

Posted Image

Pimp

Pimp

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationThe World
the fuck does that mean ........

Pimp-dark-sig1.jpg

By Vanesinger

ZERO PHOENIX

ZERO PHOENIX

Fingerling Potato

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • LocationO.N.U.P.

the fuck does that mean ........

He says he's going to ban me for making posts. But not because they were offensive. It's that retarded logic that one needs to have in order to make it as an admin.

Trebor

Trebor

Voice to the Voiceless

• Administrators
  • 1,918 posts
  • LocationUSA
Well, that was quick. Thread closed because... user banned.
Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri