Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

ZERO PHOENIX has RETURNED!!!

zero phoenix troll kitty pain madara cm punk cult of personality buddha power in your gods name

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

ZERO PHOENIX

ZERO PHOENIX

Fingerling Potato

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • LocationO.N.U.P.
ZERO PHOENIX has finally returned. I see a few familiar faces here so I don't really need to introduce myself but here goes.

ZERO PHOENIX, America's Most Hated, and that seems to be the trend. People either really love me or hate my guts. There's no in between when dealing with me. I've come here at the request of my man Pimp who I've known for a couple years. In keeping with that good faith and to pay penace for my tyrannical behavior in the past I'm going to go out of my way to be nice. I'm a notorious troll, the real God of Trolling but those days are behind me.

But don't come at me the wrong way.

I enjoy the usual: manga, America comics, J-Pop, German opera, Russian pop, etcetera. I'm something of a gamer and I have an opinion for everything. I'm prone to sometimes comical and sometimes violent mood swings which you can usually predict based on my sets. Yes, my sets indicate my mood but you'll learn the ins and outs of ZERO PHOENIX as time goes on. I have a black sense of humor that some find appealing and others find really offensive but I'll get a feel for my audience before I do anything out of sorts.

If I could be described in one word it would be polarizing.

That's it for the moment. Given enough time I'll show you my greatness and my ass in equal portions so just sit back, strap in and feel the cheese. And when you address me you put my name in ALL CAPS or I will flame you. If you can't do that then call me Kittyface...,

Mr. Kittyface.

Edited by ZERO PHOENIX, 30 June 2012 - 03:11 AM.

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
Posted Image
Posted Image

HAI DER KITTYFACEMAN

Posted Image

thearux

thearux

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUruguay
Despite the possible dumbstruck spam this shit will recieve, I receive you one more, old partner of rational and philosophical discussions, I hope you remember me from Mangafox, I promised you that I was going to become a mod remember? I did! LOL
I did well, I tried to change what I could, started to critize the mods in public, which they didn't like, they act all happy avoiding problems, damn it got me angry, I ranted so much that after I fixed the arena, that none of them could before, and made the new rules I got demodded, LOL, my hatred cannot be bigger now.

But anyways, these are new times old brother, its nice to see you again.

Edited by thearux, 30 June 2012 - 03:28 AM.

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
intro threads are spam duh

ZERO PHOENIX

ZERO PHOENIX

Fingerling Potato

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • LocationO.N.U.P.

Despite the possible dumbstruck spam this shit will recieve, I receive you one more, old partner of rational and philosophical discussions, I hope you remember me from Mangafox, I promised you that I was going to become a mod remember? I did! LOL
I did well, I tried to change what I could, started to critize the mods in public, which they didn't like, they act all happy avoiding problems, damn it got me angry, I ranted so much that after I fixed the arena, that none of them could before, and made the new rules I got demodded, LOL, my hatred cannot be bigger now.

But anyways, these are new times old brother, its nice to see you again.

It's all good bro. I never forget those who serve with me, whether they were NEXUS or Against Us. We really gave those mods hell and I'm proud of our successes and failures. I'm also glad you continued the fight in my absence and did everything you said you would. You don't have to explain anything to me. We're brothers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxmhuQZeICQ&autoplay=1

thearux

thearux

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUruguay
So hows life doing? After a year you must have some news, you still in contact with nexus?

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle
welcome to batoto Kittyface ~

ZERO PHOENIX

ZERO PHOENIX

Fingerling Potato

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • LocationO.N.U.P.

So hows life doing? After a year you must have some news, you still in contact with nexus?

Let me put it like this. I, as Leader of the Nexus had a major falling out with my soldiers. Things were going fine as long as they fell in line and did what they were told. I tried to compromise and let everyone get some manner of, well, incentive and they Caesered my ass, i.e., they stabbed me in the back. So I disbanded the organization more or less, making sure to demonize every last member once I was done. Any remnants of the NEXUS that still survive are the four or five traitors working under Madara Eternal Mangekyo.

But after I humiliated them I more or less destroyed what valor they had left. If they cross paths with me in the future I'll show them all exactly where they stand.

I'm ZERO PHOENIX. No one is bigger than me.

Edited by ZERO PHOENIX, 30 June 2012 - 05:02 AM.

thearux

thearux

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUruguay

Let me put it like this. I, as Leader of the Nexus had a major falling out with my soldiers. Things were going fine as long as they fell in line and did what they were told. I tried to compromise and let everyone get some manner of, well, incentive and they Caesared my ass, i.e., they stabbed me in the back. So I disbanded the organization more or less, making sure to demonize every last member once I was done. Any remnants of the NEXUS that still survive are the four or five traitors working under Madara Eternal Mangekyo.

But after I humiliated them I more or less destroyed what valor they had left. If they cross paths with me in the future I'll show them all exactly where they stand.

I'm ZERO PHOENIX. No one is bigger than me.

I see, now I understand when few months ago that Mangekyo douche came all high and mighty, thats not nice pal, screwing up is no excuse for backstabbing, things happen.

Ah yeah, Noex says hi.

Sleepy Ash

Sleepy Ash

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationOvunque io voglio essere credo.
Welcome to Batoto! Good luck and visit the Forum Games!

Posted Image

Spoiler

ZERO PHOENIX

ZERO PHOENIX

Fingerling Potato

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • LocationO.N.U.P.

I see, now I understand when few months ago that Mangekyo douche came all high and mighty, thats not nice pal, screwing up is no excuse for backstabbing, things happen.

Ah yeah, Noex says hi.

Yeah sorry about that. That situation was my fault. The mods on MF were so terrified of ZERO PHOENIX that they permabanned my IP. Meaning without a proxy I can't even see the site let alone log in. I made Mangekyo the leader of the MF chapter of the NEXUS but I didn't think he'd go batshit. Before these matters became known to me I also sought to hand him the reins to the entire group but I sensed something was off about how he was operating. When he stabbed me in my back for standing up for my beliefs, i.e., for me being ZERO PHOENIX there was no turning back.

Whether it's Madara, Kruptos, any of the guys from the Nexus, if I see them I'm destroying them on site. This is a vendetta. I'm still cool with Pimp and Noex though. Heh, yeah I'll bet Noex says hi. I keep in touch with him and Pimp on MSN. We have some interesting exchanges.

Mistake

Mistake

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
How many fake accounts is "The Rock" going to make.
Nobody watches wrestling so you're all obviously the same person.

thearux

thearux

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUruguay
Haha I don't see Pimp that much, but I chat with noex from time to time.
Also Kruptos is a mod now, and he is not doing that much, he changed, though he doesn't go ignoring people, he is not as active as I was, what is more, he is my substitute for the arena.

He is still the same Kruptos, which is contradictory, but the way he mods is kinda different the way he thought before, and its kinda disappointing, at least he is not biased, thats for sure.

Yeah I heard about IP ban, that sucks, its not your fault, really, the dude was too self absorbed.

The rock and Zero Phoenix are different people, if so the rock would have recognized me.

Edited by thearux, 30 June 2012 - 04:17 AM.

ZERO PHOENIX

ZERO PHOENIX

Fingerling Potato

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • LocationO.N.U.P.

ZERO PHOENIX, Hazama, and Angelus Dominus are the only usernames I've ever used. I'm not who you think I am so spare me your "deductions." Pimp, Thearux and one of the chicks I hit on are the only people here who know me.

Haha I don't see Pimp that much, but I chat with noex from time to time.
Also Kruptos is a mod now, and he is not doing that much, he changed, though he doesn't go ignoring people, he is not as active as I was, what is more, he is my substitute for the arena.

He is still the same Kruptos, which is contradictory, but the way he mods is kinda different the way he thought before, and its kinda disappointing, at least he is not biased, thats for sure.

Yeah I heard about IP ban, that sucks, its not your fault, really, the dude was too self absorbed.

The rock and Zero Phoenix are different people, if so the rock would have recognized me.

The Nexus is dead. Madara's and Kruptos' inability to accept that is what has them clinging onto the scraps I cast them. Pimp, Noex, and I have moved on and despite my insistence in getting those two to do the same..., well, more power to them.

Edited by ZERO PHOENIX, 30 June 2012 - 04:25 AM.

Mistake

Mistake

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts

ZERO PHOENIX, Hazama, and Angelus Dominus are the only usernames I've ever used. I'm not who you think I am so spare me your "deductions." Pimp, Thearux and one of the chicks I hit on are the only people here who know me.

troll.

thearux

thearux

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUruguay

The Nexus is dead. Madara's and Kruptos' inability to accept that is what has them clinging onto the scraps I cast them. Pimp, Noex, and I have moved on and despite my insistence in getting those two to do the same..., well, more power to them.

I see, noex isn't much into it, I mean, he is the same as always, smartass, hilarious, cynic dude we all love and respect.

No need to worry about nexis anymore, I guess this forum is a new beggining with new bases, and actually the mods here are quite open minded, for now we can chill here.

Edited by thearux, 30 June 2012 - 04:32 AM.

ZERO PHOENIX

ZERO PHOENIX

Fingerling Potato

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • LocationO.N.U.P.

troll.

Back in the day yes but not so much now. If this however is your attempt to troll me I suggest you get the fuck out. The days in which I go back and forth with idiots are over. Now I just report dumbasses and let the mods deal with them.

I see, noex isn't much into it, I mean, he is the same as always, smartass, hilarious, cynic dude we all love and respect.

No need to worry about nexis anymore, I guess this forum is a new beggining with new bases, and actually the mods here are quite open minded, for now we can chill here.

For now but it won't last long. Power corrupts and anyone who has power is bound to use that power for evil. The only exception is ZERO PHOENIX who is truly incorruptible.

thearux

thearux

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUruguay
With Great Power comes great responsibility, and with great power comes great insanity, both phrases are quite accurate, so I wouldn't really deny the possibility Zero.
Nevertheless, having a little hope won't kill us, expecting the worst is sensible, but we also should see the current well being of the site.
However, count me in if bad things start to happen, same as MF, we are partners in this.

Edited by thearux, 30 June 2012 - 04:43 AM.

ZERO PHOENIX

ZERO PHOENIX

Fingerling Potato

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • LocationO.N.U.P.

With Great Power comes great responsibility, and with great power comes great insanity, both phrases are quite accurate, so I wouldn't really deny the possibility Zero.
Nevertheless, having a little hope won't kill us, expecting the worst is sensible, but we also should see the current well being of the site.
However, count me in if bad things start to happen, same as MF, we are partners in this.

But of course. The events of the past has allowed me to strengthen my patience so I'll try to abstain from actions that might cause certain issues to arise or escalate.

thearux

thearux

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUruguay

But of course. The events of the past has allowed me to strengthen my patience so I'll try to abstain from actions that might cause certain issues to arise or escalate.

And with that old friend, I will take my leave for today, nice to see you again, lets talk again later.
Have a good day brother.