Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Favorite Anime

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

PhoenixAUS

PhoenixAUS

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationUnder a sakura tree with a blue sky and a cooling breeze, sleeping soundly
Guilty Crown

Xagnam - My brother in KPOP

Dafortminor

Dafortminor

Omnipotence

• Global Mods
  • 752 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
And explain why you like that particular anime when you write that it is your favorite please.

-Daffy
Best and fastest way to contact me is via Discord: Daffy#9194.

meaningless

meaningless

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationItaly
Hmm, they are so many but I guess my favourite one is Kamisama no Memo-chou because the final episodes are like they're talking to me and my life.

Diablock

Diablock

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 636 posts
  • LocationReichenbach Waterfall
Clannad

Jugemu Jugemu Unko Nageki Ototoi no Shin-chan no Pantsu Shinpachi no Jinsei

Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider San Bun no Ichi no Junjou na Kanjou no Nokotta San Bun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjou

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru you de Shiranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazunoko Koedame Medaka...

Kono Medaka wa Sakki to Chigau Yatsu Dakara Ikeno Medaka no Hou Dakara Raa-yuu

Yuuteimiyaouki Mukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe

Bichiguso Maru

<it's chihiro>  

http://www.batoto.net/group/_/c/canis-major-scanlation-r3546

Yawgmoth

Yawgmoth

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 546 posts
too many i like cant pick one out of them
if u r interested which i like...
darker than black, guilty crown, sword art online, deadman wonderland, c: the money of soul and possibility control, elfen lied, jormungand, level e, magi, nurarihyon no mago, shaman king, steins; gate, .hack// and some others...

“Excellent. I know your heart now. You are mine.”

http://www.phyrexia.com/continuity/Yawgmoth.shtml

league of legend friend referral:
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c0fc60dcbae2

tog on naver in english:

http://m.comic.naver.com/en/list.html?titleId=183559

Crystal Rara

Crystal Rara

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMars
My Fave(s) are

Rosario + Vampire

Vampire Knight

Hollow Fields

Maximum Ride (Manga Version...DUH)

Inubaka (you might think it's stupid but i like dogs soooo)

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
Ghost Hound.
Clannad.

metaplasia

metaplasia

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPeru
mmmm... i would say beelzebub, but i´ll go for saber marionette ... i know it´s old but i liked it a lot

Sae.

Sae.

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationIn front of a device with internet obviously
Probably Darker Than Black or D.Gray-Man.

ADIEU Set by Me Tumblr

lPj3j6j.png

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront
Now, let me contribute :D FEAST YOUR EYES ON THESE MASTERPIECES, MORTALS!

NGE - Walking in the Air
www.youtube.com/watch?v=y65FvIa2Qxw

NGE - The Last Crusade
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxCE2c7XA1I

NGE - Rammstein & TaTu
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaCs7tAAmio

NGE - Engel
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PrqqDSRpRw

NGE - Firestarter
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMqRgr9C818

And of course, the presence that is She.

EDIT: You will have to add http:// and then copy/paste the other links, as it doesn't allow me to post all the videos :(

Edited by Will of NGE, 18 November 2012 - 06:32 PM.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

PsychoKitteh

PsychoKitteh

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationUSA
i have a quite a bit but some of my all time favorites are~

-chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai
-sword art online
-sekirei
-papa no iukoto wo kikinasai
-highschool of the dead
-hidan no aria

i like most of these anime as they're action or comedy, which is two of my favorite genres, with some romance and ecchi thrown in makes it all the greater :3

Edited by PsychoKitteh, 17 November 2012 - 07:45 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront
Jesus christ, the guy who opened this thread wanted to know your favorite anime and why, not what you watched or own. I've seen people post over 40 different animes in one post!
And barely anyone even said why they like it so much. Please, people...

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital
My favorites are:

1. One Piece
What's there not to like? You've outrageously moronic MC, Luffy, (The good funny variety) who not only sticks to what he believes in but who's also extremely loyal to his friends. No matter what little things they've done or said, he knows whether they were sincere or not and fights for them. Like with the whole Ordeal with Nami who basically had to sell her soul to Arlong to save her town and Get revenge for Belemir. Where Nami finally asks for Luffy's help and He places his straw hat on her and agrees. Just the adventure, the whole supernatural aura with the devil fruits and all the amazing characters (not to mention Luffy's Crew). I can go on and on but i'll keep it short.

2. Fairy Tail
Like with One Piece, there's not one character that I do not like. With the Main Characters of Lucy, Natsu, Happy, Erza, Grey, etc to basically all the members of
the Fairy Tail guild. The anime is just absolutely beautiful and I just love the theme of "Magic" along with the many many different kinds of magic. Especially the "Dragon Slayer" Magic and the other "Lost Magic" types. Mirajane, Elfman, Loki/Leo, Makarov, Laxus, Gaijeel, Lucy's contracted spirits, and more. I've already re-watched the 48 dubbed episodes 20 times and I plan to re-watch it again. xD

3. Naruto/Shippuden
For the longest time Naruto (Original series and Shippuden) were my all time favorite anime but then I found out about One Piece and Fairy tail. It hurt to move Naruto down my list, though.

I just love the brilliant characters, 'The world of the ninja' with all the amazing 'jutsus' along with the incorpration of the Chinese Zodiac in the Hand Signs, and the fact it essentially takes place in a 'Japanese Fantasy World' as Kishimoto states. But the part that I love the most is the fact that there's no specific time period, as well as Kishimoto including modern elements in the series such as convenience stores, and specifically excluded projectile weapons and vehicles from the storyline. The adventure, the storyline/drama, the characters, love'em! (Not a real big fan of sasuke though...)

< My Favorite character is quite obvious though... =D

Those are my top 3, was planning to do my top 10 but it's best if I just do a top 3 and explain why I love those ones.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

RockmanZero Liencourt

RockmanZero Liencourt

Potato

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • LocationMy evil lair inside a vulcano on a remote island planning world domination
What really sparked my interest in anime was One Piece but when you say that doesn't count then it is Clannad since it is a really really really good story that key made for it, even the after story is good not like ah we do it like this with a shitty budget.

Edited by RockmanZero Liencourt, 08 December 2012 - 05:21 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Drawings I made myself

Probably making more signatures in my free time

Got no inspiration for drawings

Jaydens

Jaydens

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
I'm addicted to watch anime series, watched so many by me but Death Note is my one of favorite anime of all. I always prefer to watch online at Top Anime. I want to watch this series again and again.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital
Black Lagoon!!!!

It's just perfect, filled with awesome characters with Unique Personalities and the transformation of your everyday japanese buisness man into a badass Pirate that can even put a smart-ass, tough talking psycho like Revy In her place, like when he snapped near the end of season 1. But I just love Revy, She's my favorite type of Heroine/Character, you just have to love her and Rock, I love how they made it to where at times (well the beginning) he seemed pathetic but then as time moves on he grows and becomes really cool.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Virzel

Virzel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • LocationHaunted Mansion
- SAO (Well duh)
- Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai ( i like when they start fighting.. LoL )
- Muvluv ( Boobs) fhufu..
- Ixion Saga ( The MC is Stupid, I like it )

7.jpg

5.jpg

oceana

oceana

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 471 posts
Legend of The Legendary Heroes (Yeah I know it's a dum title and first episode but the rest of it is really good)
- It has a lot of in depth perspectives of life and moralities. The whole cast of characters are so cute and has plenty of nice characters for both guys and girls to look at lol. It is one of the few animes that I really enjoyed watching over and over lol. It has plenty of action, as it is a fantasy series - it has both magic and sword fighting which I truly love. It all ways has cute little jokes that appear here of there to lighten up the mood, even though it truly is actually in depth a very dark series. The ending seemed cut off which hurt a lot of the fans of this show though, like me, but I learned that is was based off a novel.

To your left is a batch of cookies, and towards your right is a hall filled with doom. Which do you chose?

reaperofdeath10

reaperofdeath10

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
between guilty crown and code geass

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

between guilty crown and code geass

It seems as if both Code Geass and Guilty Crown at one point tried to mix a bit of "new genesis and religion" into it. Boy, are we happy they didn't go with that idea.
Though, in Code Geass I was a bit more comfortable with that point in the story. Just a bit.

Edited by Will of NGE, 04 January 2013 - 09:47 PM.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler