Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Tower of God Fiction Center

• Please log in to reply
3212 replies to this topic

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.
*Breathes* I can make cross-overs, too?!? *Breathes*

kfi6l.jpg

naphack

naphack

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,120 posts
  • LocationIn the Black Forest, Germany
do whatever you want, I just wrote what went through my mind.
THis is a dump thread for stupid ideas after all :P I mean, the really good ones are mostly posted in other threads.

US RANDOM LEECHERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!

You don't scanlate, you don't complain, as simple as that.

GDP26

GDP26

Potato

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSomewhere
Woah! I was gone for a few weeks and I never noticed this until I decided to view the forums xD

Those stories are so entertaining! So I wanted to contribute too! xD

I hope this passes the high standards set by the others!

Spoiler

Edited by GDP26, 10 July 2012 - 05:34 PM.

"Raleader... A True Leader of these times"

naphack

naphack

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,120 posts
that one really cracked me up.
Almost a masterpiece. One part seems lacking:

Grace: (Urk! Did I really say criminal organization out loud!? Tch! I got carried away... However... I can still salvage this!) No,no,no, Baam... I just said criminal organization because that is how they view us... They Slander our good intentions! However! Once we win we can show them that we really are the ones on the side of Justice!! (Buy it Baam! Buy it!)

wouldda been so fun if Grace didn't answer at all there and just used the very same "talk without words" method, he was about to teach viole.
Well. Just my 2 cents tho.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
I need to be faster with the chapter...
Beautiful story, by the way.

I wonder what would happen when Luslec finds out that Viole was an insane bastard who got tricked by a RABBIT of all things...

Or when Viole finds out about the not so just organization of his...

kfi6l.jpg

GDP26

GDP26

Potato

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

that one really cracked me up.
Almost a masterpiece. One part seems lacking:
wouldda been so fun if Grace didn't answer at all there and just used the very same "talk without words" method, he was about to teach viole.
Well. Just my 2 cents tho.

Thanks xD

Yeah... I thought so too but really... But I don't think that would've been good for Grace's "25th Baam Raising Project"...

Spoiler

I need to be faster with the chapter...
Beautiful story, by the way.

Thanks xD

I wonder what would happen when Luslec finds out that Viole was an insane bastard who got tricked by a RABBIT of all things...

Or when Viole finds out about the not so just organization of his...

Hilarity Ensues. xD

Edited by GDP26, 11 July 2012 - 06:05 PM.

naphack

naphack

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,120 posts
you got it backwards. You completely underrate the demoralising effect of silence.
Spoiler

@YHS's coffee shop: don't write when you dont have the slightest idea, where you are heading. It feels like some random chain of sentences...
Yes, I am picky!

Edited by naphack, 12 July 2012 - 12:16 PM.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

you got it backwards. You completely underrate the demoralising effect of silence.

Spoiler

I will have to agree on this one. There is no concept in it. Even if it is comedy, there must be a continuum of what's happening. In case dialogue doesn't do the trick, use narrations. In case you want to add up to those narrations, have the characters complain about the narrations, by breaking the fourth wall.
Example:
Viole was glaring at Yihwa, having mixed feelings of anger and relief. She had them all worried when she didn't answer her calls after that explosion.
Wangnan: "How can he tell that he is glaring at her? His bangs are hiding everything!"
Akraptor: "He is the writer, Wangnan. Of course he knows."
Wangnan: "How so?"

Akraptor: "Default."

It is a random interference that adds a comedic relief to a drama story, often used to break the ice. If misused it might just annoy the reader.
Next is the *action*.
Even though it creates a more imaginable picture to the reader, it takes away the delicacy the original writing would have without it.
Yu Han Sung: Ahah. *smacks Quant's head*
Quant: Ouch! *jumps up and down* Why did you do that for!
Yu Han Sung: Elaboration for the tutor. *dramatically flips hair*
Not pretty, huh? Let's try to make it in sentences.
Yu Han Sung was siting impatiently in his cosy chair, thinking of something rather seriously, totally ignoring his red haired assistant. Suddenly, after screaming "Ahah", he smacks him.
Rolling and jumping like a monkey in pain, Quant managed to hiss at his abusive boss.
Quant: "Ouch! Why did you do that for!"
Yu, smirking like the evil genius he was, flips his hair in pride and replies rather smugly.
Yu Han Sung: "Elaboration for the tutor"
The "*" can be used for soundeffects though.

This is my opinion about a story/ scenario. I too have written stories your way, but I think that they got better when I did them this way. Sorry if I offended you with this lecture, do point it out if I did so or if I did a little mistake.

@YHS's coffee shop: don't write when you dont have the slightest idea, where you are heading. It feels like some random chain of sentences...
Yes, I am picky!

Personaly, I have no idea where the story heads when I write it. I just... write. Whatever comes in my mind that moment, I usually have no plan, no idea jar to take ideas from. I just let the story unfold by itself.

Anyway, since this is Fiction Center and not Lecture Center, here's a fiction!
Spoiler

Edited by God of LoL, 12 July 2012 - 02:39 PM.

kfi6l.jpg

DarkKichiku

DarkKichiku

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 579 posts

Spoiler

Haha, fun stuff XD . Well, I've personally always thought that the best outcome of the Baam/Yuri reunion would be something like... This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcjU6wOWq3w
(yeah, including the kick and everything XD )

Edited by DarkKichiku, 12 July 2012 - 02:01 PM.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

Haha, fun stuff XD . Well, I've personally always thought that the best outcome of the Baam/Yuri reunion would be something like... This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcjU6wOWq3w
(yeah, including the kick and everything XD )

Hey, what anime is that? It seems nice.
Also, yes, she would kick his face off first, then kiss him.

kfi6l.jpg

DarkKichiku

DarkKichiku

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 579 posts

Hey, what anime is that? It seems nice.
Also, yes, she would kick his face off first, then kiss him.

It's from Carnival Phantasm, a parody made by Type-Moon that involves the characters from their many various games, series and whatnot set in what's known as the "Nasuverse" (Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime, Melty Blood and so on...)
Oh, and if you want the full episode the clip is from, here (the second half should be visible in the playlist to the right)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRcmjccVo98&feature=related

Edited by DarkKichiku, 12 July 2012 - 02:42 PM.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

It's from Carnival Phantasm, a parody made by Type-Moon that involves the characters from their many various games, series and whatnot set in what's known as the "Nasuverse" (Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime, Melty Blood and so on...)
Oh, and if you want the full episode the clip is from, here (the second half should be visible in the playlist to the right)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRcmjccVo98&feature=related

Do you recomment it? It seems addictable.

kfi6l.jpg

DarkKichiku

DarkKichiku

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 579 posts

Do you recomment it? It seems addictable.

If I recommend Carnival Phantasm? I sure do :D! However, considering it's a parody, maybe you should consider getting familiar with the Nasuverse first, otherwise you might not get some of the jokes/references and whatnot...

GDP26

GDP26

Potato

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

Maybe in some situations... But we have to remember that Baam didn't really get subtle hints at once... And also he was just betrayed by Rachel at this point(?) So he must have been a bit more... "leery" about things which people hide from him... Though we may just have different interpretations xD

Yes, I am picky!

Err... I was trying to portray a "Visual Novelish" feel on that story which was why I put a hint corner Aka: Yu Han Sung's Coffee Shop at the end...
(Incidentally I also based the title of the story on a certain game: "Shinji Ikari Raising Project" which is somewhat... A Visual novelish game in which you raise... (Surprise,Surprise) one the poster boys of mental traumas in anime himself: Shinji Ikari... LoL XD)
You know those types of hint corners that kinda put a funny way to teach people to make the right decisions on Visual Novels to avoid Bad Ends? Though this time it seemed to have backfired... xD

Thanks for your frank reactions though! I can definitely use those advises to Improve my writing style xD

I will have to agree on this one. There is no concept in it. Even if it is comedy, there must be a continuum of what's happening. In case dialogue doesn't do the trick, use narrations. In case you want to add up to those narrations, have the characters complain about the narrations, by breaking the fourth wall.
Example:
Viole was glaring at Yihwa, having mixed feelings of anger and relief. She had them all worried when she didn't answer her calls after that explosion.
Wangnan: "How can he tell that he is glaring at her? His bangs are hiding everything!"
Akraptor: "He is the writer, Wangnan. Of course he knows."
Wangnan: "How so?"

Akraptor: "Default."

It is a random interference that adds a comedic relief to a drama story, often used to break the ice. If misused it might just annoy the reader.
Next is the *action*.
Even though it creates a more imaginable picture to the reader, it takes away the delicacy the original writing would have without it.
Yu Han Sung: Ahah. *smacks Quant's head*
Quant: Ouch! *jumps up and down* Why did you do that for!
Yu Han Sung: Elaboration for the tutor. *dramatically flips hair*
Not pretty, huh? Let's try to make it in sentences.
Yu Han Sung was siting impatiently in his cosy chair, thinking of something rather seriously, totally ignoring his red haired assistant. Suddenly, after screaming "Ahah", he smacks him.
Rolling and jumping like a monkey in pain, Quant managed to hiss at his abusive boss.
Quant: "Ouch! Why did you do that for!"
Yu, smirking like the evil genius he was, flips his hair in pride and replies rather smugly.
Yu Han Sung: "Elaboration for the tutor"
The "*" can be used for soundeffects though.

This is my opinion about a story/ scenario. I too have written stories your way, but I think that they got better when I did them this way. Sorry if I offended you with this lecture, do point it out if I did so or if I did a little mistake.

Personaly, I have no idea where the story heads when I write it. I just... write. Whatever comes in my mind that moment, I usually have no plan, no idea jar to take ideas from. I just let the story unfold by itself.

Spoiler

XD thanks for the tips! I'll try to adapt that to my writing style!

And also... Poor Baam/Viole... At the end of the story he'll most likely have a love dodecahedron(is there even such a thing?) XD

If I recommend Carnival Phantasm? I sure do :D! However, considering it's a parody, maybe you should consider getting familiar with the Nasuverse first, otherwise you might not get some of the jokes/references and whatnot...

Ahh... Carnival Phantasm... The show in which the...
Spoiler
XD

Edited by GDP26, 12 July 2012 - 03:47 PM.

Use Buffs - ret@rd

Use Buffs - ret@rd

Potato

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationItaly - money grinding
I didn't notice this topic so I've opened mine about fan made stories on the floors like test and other stuff, i will gladly write my ideas here

alright let's do dis!

"All knowledge is worth having."

"History hinges on small events."

Nothing spoils idle pleasure like too much awareness ...

Imperator

Imperator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,501 posts
  • LocationIn the battlefield.

Spoiler

"Square"? I think you're forgetting about Androssi...

Arie Hon

Arie Hon

Potato

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • LocationSeoul
Four sides . Baam in the middle.

Edited by Arie Hon, 13 July 2012 - 06:25 AM.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

"Square"? I think you're forgetting about Androssi...

It is a square; Androssi, Viole, Yuri, Yihwa. For some reason, I don't think that Hwa Ryun will live. Unless Viole is that good of a person and saves her ass.

kfi6l.jpg

Imperator

Imperator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,501 posts
  • LocationIn the battlefield.

It is a square; Androssi, Viole, Yuri, Yihwa. For some reason, I don't think that Hwa Ryun will live. Unless Viole is that good of a person and saves her ass.

And what about Black March?

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

And what about Black March?

Fine, Pentagon, but that's not the point.

kfi6l.jpg