Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Will Kagari rape Takamiya?

Possible rape WitchCraft Works

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Poll: Will Kagari rape Takamiya? (647 member(s) have cast votes)

Will Kagari rape Takamiya?

1. Voted Absolutely (280 votes [43.28%])

Percentage of vote: 43.28%

2. Voted Don't think so (74 votes [11.44%])

Percentage of vote: 11.44%

3. It's possible (104 votes [16.07%])

Percentage of vote: 16.07%

4. Hope so (143 votes [22.10%])

Percentage of vote: 22.10%

5. Hope not (23 votes [3.55%])

Percentage of vote: 3.55%

6. Rather not answer (23 votes [3.55%])

Percentage of vote: 3.55%

Vote Guests cannot vote

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long

yeah, go go Kagari, rape the hell out of him...........personally I think he's just asking for it :D

Maybe he did. After all
Spoiler

So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Maybe he did. After all

Spoiler

True, and, this is my personal view...........

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long

True, and, this is my personal view...........

Spoiler

Maybe it's like idk
Spoiler

So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

^^ yup, agreed, it seems to be exactly that from what we know right now

Tn7HA0h.png

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts

^^ yup, agreed, it seems to be exactly that from what we know right now

the weaker the seal becomes, the more larger the amount of power the White Princess releases....yeah, that DEFINITELY sounds like Naruto

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
She passed down on a perfect opportunity. Pity

Edited by MrAnarchist, 16 August 2013 - 08:39 PM.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Chenpai

Chenpai

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationInaba

kagari just did it..... NOT..........

http://vatoto.com/read/_/204861/witch-craft-works_ch24_by_animexis/28

why did she just swapped shirts?? T.T

Edited by YuNarukami, 06 November 2013 - 12:04 PM.

"Your laws, like your bones, were made to be broken."

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts

kagari just did it..... NOT..........

http://vatoto.com/read/_/204861/witch-craft-works_ch24_by_animexis/28

why did she just swapped shirts?? T.T

My thoughts exactly

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Hah! Well, I suppose she just didn't have time to fully take advantage of him right then.  :D

Still, a great new chapter, I always like the ones with some more "serious" action in them best..........should be interesting to see where the next chapter goes with what was happening in his dream too, that looked like it had a lot of potential. 

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

here's some anime related news Animexis posted earlier if anyone is interested...

http://animexis.org/witch-craft-works-anime-trailer/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AnimexisScans+%28Animexis+Scans%29

Tn7HA0h.png

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts

here's some anime related news Animexis posted earlier if anyone is interested...

http://animexis.org/witch-craft-works-anime-trailer/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AnimexisScans+(Animexis+Scans)

Is it just me, or is Kagari downsized a bit?

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Is it just me, or is Kagari downsized a bit?

You thought so? I don't know, we didn't get a lot of footage, with her or otherwise, but she looked about right from the manga I thought. I might actually try an episode or two of it when the time comes, I really liked the earlier part of the story. 

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

another article about the anime in the news.....

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-12-02/witch-craft-works-anime-tv-spot-streamed

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I see the anime's begun airing, no subbing yet but I'm looking forward to seeing how it stacks up against the manga version...

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-01-13/witchcraft-works-manga-listed-by-vertical-distributor

So, licensed in English and apparently soon to actually be printed and distributed.........I guess it's possible we won't be seeing any more scanlated chapters. >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-01-13/witchcraft-works-manga-listed-by-vertical-distributor

So, licensed in English and apparently soon to actually be printed and distributed.........I guess it's possible we won't be seeing any more scanlated chapters. >_<

that sucks. Also, when did this turn into a general discussion lol?

Edited by MrAnarchist, 15 January 2014 - 02:22 AM.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

that sucks. Also, when did this turn into a general discussion lol?

Oh, I don't know, I think I at least decided to use it for that a while ago I suppose. :D

I think there's four different threads in this and not a one of them is "general discussion" or "current chapter" ...........so yeah, I've pretty much just been spreading my comments across the lot of them.  XD

Tn7HA0h.png

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts

Oh, I don't know, I think I at least decided to use it for that a while ago I suppose. :D

I think there's four different threads in this and not a one of them is "general discussion" or "current chapter" ...........so yeah, I've pretty much just been spreading my comments across the lot of them.  XD

On it

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

maffa

maffa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Locationitaly
so at the end of the day, no more witchcraft works scanlations?

The anime episoes are 4, the last one was released and dubbed yesterday (and i love it, expecially the ending song is great), but im craving for more manga! i wonder how far into the manga the anime season will cover?

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts

so at the end of the day, no more witchcraft works scanlations?The anime episoes are 4, the last one was released and dubbed yesterday (and i love it, expecially the ending song is great), but im craving for more manga! i wonder how far into the manga the anime season will cover?

1) I made the general discussion page so this type of conversation would be held there. 2) if WCW is getting licensed in English, there's a strong chance Animexis isn't gonna risk a lawsuit and will drop their translations and scanlations. Or it might end up like Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach; where they're still translated and scanlated even though they've been licensed

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg