Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Will Kagari rape Takamiya?

Possible rape WitchCraft Works

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Poll: Will Kagari rape Takamiya? (647 member(s) have cast votes)

Will Kagari rape Takamiya?

1. Voted Absolutely (280 votes [43.28%])

Percentage of vote: 43.28%

2. Voted Don't think so (74 votes [11.44%])

Percentage of vote: 11.44%

3. It's possible (104 votes [16.07%])

Percentage of vote: 16.07%

4. Hope so (143 votes [22.10%])

Percentage of vote: 22.10%

5. Hope not (23 votes [3.55%])

Percentage of vote: 3.55%

6. Rather not answer (23 votes [3.55%])

Percentage of vote: 3.55%

Vote Guests cannot vote

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
I mean, first we found out that she stalked him to protect him (though it wasn't really sure if that was her only reason), then we find out in Chapter 14 that she spent years (months maybe? Who knows) searching for him before hand. Also, when she narrows her eyes after she sees Takamiya walking with his sister, did anyone else think that was a sign of anger or jealousy? What are your thoughts?

Edited by MrAnarchist, 13 July 2012 - 03:10 AM.

So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Squier

Squier

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
I sure hope so *_*

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
I put up a poll for those who'd rather say their answers anonymously rather than say it out loud
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Shadowrun77

Shadowrun77

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
I don't think she'll rape him but I could see them both doing it consensually eventually. Personally even though neither has said it, I think they are in love with each other. I also think there might be more to their past then what we've seen so far since it seems to be hinted at by a talk they had in one of the chapters about their memories possibly being altered.

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon
I don't know about Kagari at the moment, but I'm pretty sure Kasumi has a much higher chance of forcing herself onto Takamiya against his will .__. Yandere Imouto is creepy in some of the stuff she says with a straight face.

Mild Fracas

Mild Fracas

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationThe Disco
If it happens, it won't be for a LONG time. She was satisfied with only giving him a lap pillow/ear cleaning just recently. I believe that the future of their relationship will be determined by the nature of their relationship in the past that they cannot remember.

As far as Kasumi goes, she doesn't actually have any romantic feelings for her brother. She has somehow taken the idea of the "relationship between little sisters and big brothers" and put it on a pedestal so high that, in her mind, it towers above all other forms of human relationships. To her, any other relationships with any other female outside of immediate family is wrong or impure as they will lessen her position as "the one closest to big brother". As such she will fight tooth and nail to keep other women from getting too close to him, yet will never engage in any romantic relationship with him since "siblings can't be intimate" with each other and her beliefs are based on the ideal sibling relationship.

Caminante

Caminante

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
It's mandatory that Kagari-san do it to Takamiya-kun in order to open the fifth seal... Or to prevents it's not undone... Or whatever... It doesn't mind... It's necessary.

Edited by Caminante, 25 October 2012 - 02:32 PM.

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
Oh come on. Everyone wants to see Takamiya get raped by Kagari.

uberpr0

uberpr0

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationPortugal
Look at those massive boobs. Thats a sure sign for what's to come.

As captain woody said

Posted Image

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts

Oh come on. Everyone wants to see Takamiya get raped by Kagari.

I know I do

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

shinyray01

shinyray01

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationHoenn Region
glad to see the voting polls agree with me

thundersama

thundersama

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
If she didn't rape him yet, she'll rape him in the future. She already has the stalker perk... i just hope she doesn't have the yandere one

Baam><Viole

Baam><Viole

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationCoventry
she already sleeps in the same bed as him but sneaks out and then barges in and wakes him up pretending she slept somewhere else or she deosn't sleep at all and watch's him for the whole night while reading or pretending to read if you saw her face at those times i'm sure they would be lustful lol

Chenpai

Chenpai

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationInaba
maybe in some alternate dimension....

"Your laws, like your bones, were made to be broken."

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts

maybe in some alternate dimension....

I'm confused, what do you mean by that?

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Joshua Langford

Joshua Langford

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationInside your heart
I voted hope so just to be stupid, but seriously, has there ever been any non H type manga where a man is raped by a woman?

I'm confused, what do you mean by that?

He meant it wont happen in this life time,

L2fIoox.png

GabrielTDO

GabrielTDO

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
yeah, saw this in passing and had to stop by and see.... glad to see most of the ppl here agree with me.

berubetto

berubetto

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Rape is impossible. All he has to do is say no, and she won't. BTW, it's also bad. But you knew that.

Now, impassioned sudden sex outbreak... Yeah. Totally. Can't control the fire anymore, bouya! He'll be so overwhelmed he can't say no! Whole different thing.

Theoderich

Theoderich

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
They could just make a child and seal the witch inside of it before all seals are broken or shortly after that xD (since it was also possible to seal the witch to his body sometime ago, that should be possible,too).

How the child is created... maybe a forceful encounter... maybe preying during sleep time... it's up to the author /swt

17.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I voted hope so just to be stupid, but seriously, has there ever been any non H type manga where a man is raped by a woman?

I'm sure there's other examples....... and lets face it, a "serious" RL type example of a  man being raped by a woman is always going to be looked at pretty skeptically by many...........but yeah, here's a main-stream manga example

Spoiler

and yeah, go go Kagari, rape the hell out of him...........personally I think he's just asking for it :D

Tn7HA0h.png