Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Searching for manga's like Akumetsu ;)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

GxC

GxC

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationBehind You!
Hey! I'm just an ordinary guy who loves to read manga's. I just happened to find a manga named "Akumetsu" and was immidiately sucked up by the manga ^_^ the genre of the manga was about Psychological, Mystery, Tragedy, Action, Horror, Seinen etc.
And I wanted to ask a quistion if someone knows about a manga that have some of those genres and is quite good :) I would definitely be glad for some ideas or name of a manga xD

I've read manga's since last year and knew that there were lots of different manga's out there, but didn't knew that it actually was this many of them :P So pleaseee..those who have more exp than me :batoto_028: Does anyone of u guys know of a good manga serie :) I would like to read things that are the similar genre like Akematsu, but anythings fine :P

hados9

hados9

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 352 posts
  • LocationIn line for Moderator
well if you havnt read death note that is a good series to read very interesting and if you have read it you should try Hell Blade its interesting ive uploaded everything that has been scanned or you could try kuroshitsuji or Lost+Brain and if you have read them let me know ill look for some other ones you may enjoy :D

Dedicated Uploader- Hados9

Posted Image

Posted Image

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
absolutely nothing can compare to 'akumetsu'. Best manga ever :D it's starting and finish reading it untill the end.

although I can suggest you to read:

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/lost-brain-r1275
Death Note

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

foxyeisenhower

foxyeisenhower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 795 posts
  • LocationKONY 2013 STOP SOPA RIP Spider-man too soon
There aren't really any manga that openly support anarchy quite like that one
besides death note which you probably read already, um
you could go for violent older manga, like AKIRA. most of those aren't available on batoto though

Wolf Guy by the same author
Gantz
Shingeki no Kyojin

If you want something that openly mocks or even disagrees with government there are even less options though, Japan is not the most politically outspoken country
Legend of Koizumi is just as extreme as akumetsu but it's a comedy
Ikigami is a collection of short stories about a mildly totalitarian government policy but it doesn't really pass judgement
I Am A Hero is loosely about how weak the bonds of society are in a crisis, but the protagonist is as cowardly and lame as akumetsu is cool

seinen is a broad genre but there really isn't anything that exactly similar to Akumetsu besides Death Note (antihero protag, supernatural means used to fight a government)
Spoiler

GxC

GxC

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationBehind You!
thnx guys :) I appreciate for the help, I totally forgot that there was a manga about Death Note :P but I think I'm gonna start reading Lost+Brain. It seems very interisting ;)

hados9

hados9

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 352 posts
  • LocationIn line for Moderator
Your welcome i hope you enjoy it :D

Dedicated Uploader- Hados9

Posted Image

Posted Image