Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Not sex services, sex slavery-Justifying the unjustifiable.

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

mrpatpie

mrpatpie

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Locationthere *points*

I think of this the same as I do GTA fun to play and do that f-ed up stuff in the game... will not do any in RL, but I'll enjoy the game for what it does =P

broteampill on youtube FTW

Dice Warwick

Dice Warwick

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

I think of this the same as I do GTA fun to play and do that f-ed up stuff in the game... will not do any in RL, but I'll enjoy the game for what it does =P

True, so very true. and sofar this manga has told it's story well, with relatebul and realistic characters withing the world they live in.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

@ Patpie

GTA, funny you should mention that, a pretty boring game IMO. I think its fun only if you like destroying stuff and killing people in game, destruction for its own sake, as a release or something.

I disagree dice, I don't think the story is told all that well. Plus pure tragedy stories, told well or not, are not to my taste.

Edited by truepurple, 07 July 2013 - 12:30 AM.