Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

~~who do you want to meet~~

• Please log in to reply
846 replies to this topic

Mistake

Mistake

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
Tom Cruise

thearux

thearux

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUruguay

Freud would just talk to you about sex though. Everything is sex with him. Back in the day I would have chosen Niezsche but nowadays I'm leaning more towards Machiavelli or Robespierre. I still admire Nietzsche's ideals and I share many of his beliefs but I'd just end up nodding my head during our conversation and there wouldn't be much substance there.

Robespierre and I share similar views on tyranny and how it should be used but we differ in the degree or extremity of the tyranny that should be used. And while I admire Machiavelli, I have something of a distate for his endorsement of violence to control the masses. It's true that the ignorant masses need to be controlled but I believe a great man should collar the people with an idea rather than a chain.

It seems I've spammed this thread with intelligent discussion. My apologies. Of course you and I should probably discuss these matters further. Perhaps I'll make a thread. Give this place an intellectual outlet.

That would be nice, now Im reading Nietzsche books, finished Beyond good and evil few days ago, Im trying to get more books from the national library, I would be highly interested in that partner.

Robespierre, I should try to find a book if he has one, I recognize Machiavelli, but not Robespierre.

Now for real, Im retiring myself for today.

Edited by thearux, 30 June 2012 - 05:00 AM.

JustAPasserBy

JustAPasserBy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts
If I had the chance to meet someone, it would probably be Josef Stalin(provided he won't kill me on the spot) also, Cicero

Amai Neko l AEC

ZERO PHOENIX

ZERO PHOENIX

Fingerling Potato

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • LocationO.N.U.P.

If I had the chance to meet someone, it would probably be Josef Stalin(provided he won't kill me on the spot) also, Cicero

He wouldn't just kill you off the bat. So long as you don't dis him I don't see any reason he might deep six you. I'd like to meet Lenin myself. We need to talk about this Bolshevik thing.

Prophet

Prophet

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationCity of Doors
GOD... if he exists...

the author of Tower of GOD.

the Son of GOD. if he too exists..

well i forgot to mention karl marx.. i want to tell him what his work has done to our present society.

"Our pasts may be scattered and at times overshadowed by sadness, but they´re also an irrevocable part of our lives and personalities. Even if I could change a single thing, I wouldn´t, because my past was what led me here."

~You have sung to me in my aloneness, and I of your longings have built a tower in the sky.

-Almustafa, The Prophet by Khalil Gibran

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.
All the Tyrants or the ones we label as a Tyrant and all the kings so I can ask "What is a King? And what a True King if such King exist"
bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Bái sè de Māo

Bái sè de Māo

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Locationoutside of Hell's Gate
I want to meet anyone from Avenged Sevenfold and Jack Black.

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.
^
bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Use Buffs - ret@rd

Use Buffs - ret@rd

Potato

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationItaly - money grinding
maybe Terry brooks, terry Pratchett, Jaqueline Carey their books are interesting so i just want to know where they got such intriguing story. you if there is a hidden motive or a dream they had before ;)

"All knowledge is worth having."

"History hinges on small events."

Nothing spoils idle pleasure like too much awareness ...

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct
hisakaki komomo~

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
Nobuo Uematsu. After that, I could die forever happy.

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct
i also want to meet LeBron James or Dwyane Wade!!

Sieg

Sieg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Location.

Freud would just talk to you about sex though. Everything is sex with him. Back in the day I would have chosen Niezsche but nowadays I'm leaning more towards Machiavelli or Robespierre. I still admire Nietzsche's ideals and I share many of his beliefs but I'd just end up nodding my head during our conversation and there wouldn't be much substance there.

Robespierre and I share similar views on tyranny and how it should be used but we differ in the degree or extremity of the tyranny that should be used. And while I admire Machiavelli, I have something of a distate for his endorsement of violence to control the masses. It's true that the ignorant masses need to be controlled but I believe a great man should collar the people with an idea rather than a chain.

It seems I've spammed this thread with intelligent discussion. My apologies. Of course you and I should probably discuss these matters further. Perhaps I'll make a thread. Give this place an intellectual outlet.

This is so cute. Are you Sapshin?

softpick

softpick

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 371 posts
Cute girls!!!! Glasses or no glasses

Edited by softpick, 07 July 2012 - 05:40 AM.

upQffwT.png

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct

i also want to meet LeBron James or Dwyane Wade!!

+ ray allen cuz he's going to HEAT

darkhunter

darkhunter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDarkness World
the perfect woman :P

well joking aside i would go with my future descendants and see if we as a species didn't self-destruct till then :)

Broken Identity
"People say I'm a freak, dark, weird, sick and twisted person, but I actually have the heart of a young girl ... in a jar, on my desk ..."
There is only one God ... and his name is Death.

King of Laziness

Suffering from: Procrastination Extraordinarius

LittleMelon18

LittleMelon18

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 266 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

well joking aside i would go with my future descendants and see if we as a species didn't self-destruct till then :)

Oh darkie...you're depressing as always...

You'll find that woman and procreate with her! ....Potemayo supports you LOL.

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord

Oh darkie...you're depressing as always...

You'll find that woman and procreate with her! ....Potemayo supports you LOL.

No, he won't. I already found her and she is mine. ^-^

2z50p6t.png

thearux

thearux

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUruguay
Kyon from Suzumiya Haruhi, I would have an orgasm from our discussions.

rockiNangeL

rockiNangeL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationN/A
I want to meet my waifu, my closest mf friends and Mayu Sakai. Too bad I'm not close with anyone here yet~ but that will change soon... I hope. ><

tumblr_nllawmmmfo1qdpo2no1_500.gif