Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

~~who do you want to meet~~

• Please log in to reply
846 replies to this topic

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~

I really like to meet sakii..... because i want to give her a real big hug... it will be fun meeting her im sure... :)

<3 me too big sis, I'd hug you and start blubbering probably XD

I'd also like to meet benedict cumberbatch, steven moffat, isobelle carmody, russell t davies, anne bishop, lewis carroll / charles lutwidge dodgson, hans christian anderson and the grimm brothers.

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts

<3 me too big sis, I'd hug you and start blubbering probably XD

I'd also like to meet benedict cumberbatch, steven moffat, isobelle carmody, russell t davies, anne bishop, lewis carroll / charles lutwidge dodgson, hans christian anderson and the grimm brothers.

what about me

tumblr_m792o1vknh1qj0scwo6_250.gif

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
Boss G... for real...

my forefathers.... ask them where they hid the stash... :P

nah...

Sebastian Bach.... i want him to sing for me... :)

...m y a l t e r e g o...

Posted Image

Katzen

Katzen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 937 posts
Steven, Rob, Eli, Filip, VAYGR, Autumn, everyone!

everyone!!!

яαιηвσω яσ¢кѕ ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ノ゙| SlhbZiq.gif

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩
All you people from batoto =9
No worries, even if you are GAR, :3 nyan , lolis, shotas, traps, futas, I will still love to eat meet you guys =9

All the seiyuus and mangaka I had admire and been a fan of,
Video game creators + video game/ anime music composers

Just for fun: Books/ Anime/ Manga/Game Characters (including Mechas), myself from a parrallel universe, friendly zombie butlers/maids, dragons, mages, mahou shoujo, golems, big foot yeti, catuar, moggle, slime, pokemon, digimon, living skeleton, spirits, celestial beings, heaven's army, demons, artifact creatures, elves, beast, Extraterrestial beings, clouds, earth' core, etc.

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...

All you people from batoto =9
No worries, even if you are GAR, :3 nyan , lolis, shotas, traps, futas, I will still love to eat meet you guys =9

All the seiyuus and mangaka I had admire and been a fan of,
Video game creators + video game/ anime music composers

Just for fun: Books/ Anime/ Manga/Game Characters (including Mechas), myself from a parrallel universe, friendly zombie butlers/maids, dragons, mages, mahou shoujo, golems, big foot yeti, catuar, moggle, slime, pokemon, digimon, living skeleton, spirits, celestial beings, heaven's army, demons, artifact creatures, elves, beast, Extraterrestial beings, clouds, earth' core, etc.

wow Kuro!! you made my list of who i want to meet in shame... hehehehe i like your list better!! hehehehehe

and i like to meet you too Kuro!! remember? to have coffee with Taka, Xin, me and you on one of the streets in this world? dunno if u guys remember that convo though... ^^

i like to meet the people of the medieval period or rather to try to live in that era..cause it looks fun... but with the knowledge of the future... ^^

Edited by chibilator, 09 June 2012 - 07:29 AM.

Posted Image

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

wow Kuro!! you made my list of who i want to meet in shame... hehehehe i like your list better!! hehehehehe

and i like to meet you too Kuro!! remember? to have coffee with Taka, Xin, me and you on one of the streets in this world? dunno if u guys remember that convo though... ^^

i like to meet the people of the medieval period or rather to try to live in that era..cause it looks fun... but with the knowledge of the future... ^^

XD thank you, umm that made me blush in embarassment hehe.
Nahh your list is great and meaningful in its own way =D Who knows maybe you will meet the people you want to meet.

Of course I remember =) I need to attend Xin's concert someday (front row seats we will all be hold up banners and everything XD)
Drop by your bar/cafe/ secret underground base and talk about everything and anything (*i've been having quite a few daydreams of that actually)
Maybe take a ride with you in the passenger seat while you drift backwards and have loli dance on top of the car XD

Remember to come back and teach us the yee old day, how to speak their lingo and bring back the HOLY GRAIL!

POMF=3

POMF=3

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationInfancy

My answer's obvious LOL.

Rush Limbaugh?

Edited by POMF=3, 09 June 2012 - 07:37 AM.

I hope they understand that I really understand that they don't understand

Oh Sky.

Spoiler

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...

XD thank you, umm that made me blush in embarassment hehe.
Nahh your list is great and meaningful in its own way =D Who knows maybe you will meet the people you want to meet.

Of course I remember =) I need to attend Xin's concert someday (front row seats we will all be hold up banners and everything XD)
Drop by your bar/cafe/ secret underground base and talk about everything and anything (*i've been having quite a few daydreams of that actually)
Maybe take a ride with you in the passenger seat while you drift backwards and have loli dance on top of the car XD

Remember to come back and teach us the yee old day, how to speak their lingo and bring back the HOLY GRAIL!

man! that would be Jawesome!! me like it too!!!
adding to my bucket list... who knows... it will happen...
yeah... who knows.... ^^

Rush Limbaugh?

lol Ian... and better be there in Cali when im around town... amah ambush you.... lols... kidding...

Posted Image

POMF=3

POMF=3

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationInfancy

lol Ian... and better be there in Cali when im around town... amah ambush you.... lols... kidding...

Lol if you're in SoCal, come at me bro. Hard to kidnap me when I'm strapped to my computer chair wearing nothing but my undies, a robe and my tinfoil hat though.

Oh Sky.

Spoiler

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...

Lol if you're in SoCal, come at me bro. Hard to kidnap me when I'm strapped to my computer chair wearing nothing but my undies, a robe and my tinfoil hat though.

lol i wont kidnap you bro... i will just demand for a luch!!

is san diego south enough for you? hehehehehe

Posted Image

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~

I can't believe myself. I FORGOT JACK D;

it's like ian wants me to kidnap him @_@

POMF=3

POMF=3

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationInfancy

lol i wont kidnap you bro... i will just demand for a luch!!

is san diego south enough for you? hehehehehe

Like 20 minutes drive, lol what?
Yeah we're going to Jalapenos and you're buying.

Oh Sky.

Spoiler

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...

Like 20 minutes drive, lol what?
Yeah we're going to Jalapenos and you're buying.

hahaha... i dun mind buying... make sure you're really up to that hot chilli stuff cause am gonna challenge you on that...
i aint fancy though... :P
nearly neighbors... hohohoho...

Posted Image

POMF=3

POMF=3

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationInfancy

hahaha... i dun mind buying... make sure you're really up to that hot chilli stuff cause am gonna challenge you on that...
i aint fancy though... :P
nearly neighbors... hohohoho...

Are you moving here or just visiting?
And Jalapenos is a restaurant lol, one of my favorites.
I can't handle spicy so that's like an insta-loss.

Oh Sky.

Spoiler

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...

Are you moving here or just visiting?
And Jalapenos is a restaurant lol, one of my favorites.
I can't handle spicy so that's like an insta-loss.

depends.... ^^

how nice to meet Dr. Asada of TMD... wish he's for real...

Posted Image

wEr4

wEr4

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,068 posts
Hmm...People I'd like to meet... This is hard... (I am the more admiring-from-afar types.)

Batoto users- Quite a few that I have met. A few random ones thrown in won't be so bad.

J. Grisham and J. Archer - Just so I could complement them on their excellent works. Inspired me a lot.

Agatha Christie- Because she's the Queen of Crime and who wouldn't wanna meet her?

Hmm...A few manga characters I guess? Like Goku, Edward Elric, Mashiro Moritaka. Having a convo with Vegeta and Monkey D. Luffy in the same room would be a blast. Ahh... if only...
Posted Image

Rien ne pèse tant qu'un secret...

aria.h

aria.h

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationHiding
i want to meet everyone!~

Zed

Zed

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts

i want to meet everyone!~

Thats a loot of people to meet :lol:

Crimson Null

Crimson Null

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 74 posts
  • LocationMars
I would like to meet Hayao Miyazaki..he's awesome and makes the best animation movies, I would tell him that his movies inspire me and my art. He is my idol

And the People of Batoto.