Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Spoiler Thread - talk about anything up to latest chapter release in Japan

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

kayle101

kayle101

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
:(
awwww tatsumi and esdese parted ways on a sour note
well for one thing for sure is that esdese is able to be completly true about her self here
where as for tatsumi he has to hide as to who he is right now since he is night raid which i think cause of the causes him not being able to respond to esdese's love even if she was a sadist since her childhood

Volpe

Volpe

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hmm possibility that part wasn't a flashback and was just another part of the manga taking part seperate from them. Didn't see that mark on her chest so don't think it was Edese but then again... almost every girl I see with long hair and is fairly shaped in this manga I almost mistake for Edese....Ex: Bors wife from ch 24

Yeah she's not Esdese, you can see that Esdese has the same hairstyle since her childhood, also she has never been with a man or in love with one until Tatsumi, also..... that guy would not be alive any second more after landing that hit if she was Esdese. XD

TiM

TiM

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
After all that Esdese gonna be an obedient dog to capital and leave tatsumi = chapter 27
  • TiM likes this

Posted Image

Spoiler

Dimitraa

Dimitraa

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationGreece

After all that Esdese gonna be an obedient dog to capital and leave tatsumi = chapter 27

I think it was the other way around..Tatsumi tried to hide and dissappear from her she didn't left him.

TiM

TiM

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

I think it was the other way around..Tatsumi tried to hide and dissappear from her she didn't left him.

hmmm.... i really dont know but guessing from this page (chapter 27 - pg.41-43)
Spoiler
that esdese wants to continue being a dog of the capital ....perhaps
  • TiM likes this

Posted Image

Spoiler

qber

qber

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
Looks like ch26-27 was some sort of "vacation" for the 2 of them, where they could sort of act as if they werent in their respective factions.

That and, well, bikini on the beach.

I suppose after that... shit's gonna hit the fan quite hard on chapter 28.

Edited by qber, 04 July 2012 - 05:28 PM.

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
Chapter 27: turns out the schemer/3rd faction is the minister's son, and esdese has a rather pitiful past actually. God, I'm already liking her more with this <3. Tatsumi also comes to the conclusion that she can't be convinced to defect, a3 mentioned in the previous page. And yes, it's actually a scene that happens elsewhere, where the minister's son, after having fun with a girl, decides to release Esdese and the other guy (he said something about Shangri-la, which might refer to the place they were sent to or his Teigu or something I guess) Right after teleporting, Tatsumi uses Inclusio + doesn't move + hide killing intent to avoid Esdese, making Esdese sad, but she leaves thinking that 'oh well,e2520if we met again, there'll be more times that we'll meet again' and Tatsumi thinks that she can't be convinced to defect since she has a strong opinion herself, so the next time they meet they'll likely be enemies...
Also, yes the Teigu Esdese has is 'Danger Extract' (Extract of Hazard Types blood I think) obtained from the Northern Haza2d Types (which are stronger I suppose. oh and, Esdese comes from a village of Hazard Type Hunters that were wiped out when the Northern Ethnic Tribes went across the border and killed her village. She doesn't bury them alive as a form of revenge though, but she just keeps the mindset of 'The Strong devour the weak' which she grew up being taught.) and apparently the Teigu drives people mad with voices from the Hazard Types or something (I'll assume it's desire/drive to kill etc.) but due to Esdese's strong mentality, she suppresses the voices and becomes one with the Teigu. (or suppresses them, *shrugs*)

The minister's son wants to become someone greater than his father btw, believing that to be the greatest filial piety or something.
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts

Chapter 27: turns out the schemer/3rd faction is the minister's son, and esdese has a rather pitiful past actually. God, I'm already liking her more with this <3. Tatsumi also comes to the conclusion that she can't be convinced to defect, a3 mentioned in the previous page. And yes, it's actually a scene that happens elsewhere, where the minister's son, after having fun with a girl, decides to release Esdese and the other guy (he said something about Shangri-la, which might refer to the place they were sent to or his Teigu or something I guess) Right after teleporting, Tatsumi uses Inclusio + doesn't move + hide killing intent to avoid Esdese, making Esdese sad, but she leaves thinking that 'oh well,e2520if we met again, there'll be more times that we'll meet again' and Tatsumi thinks that she can't be convinced to defect since she has a strong opinion herself, so the next time they meet they'll likely be enemies...
Also, yes the Teigu Esdese has is 'Danger Extract' (Extract of Hazard Types blood I think) obtained from the Northern Haza2d Types (which are stronger I suppose. oh and, Esdese comes from a village of Hazard Type Hunters that were wiped out when the Northern Ethnic Tribes went across the border and killed her village. She doesn't bury them alive as a form of revenge though, but she just keeps the mindset of 'The Strong devour the weak' which she grew up being taught.) and apparently the Teigu drives people mad with voices from the Hazard Types or something (I'll assume it's desire/drive to kill etc.) but due to Esdese's strong mentality, she suppresses the voices and becomes one with the Teigu. (or suppresses them, *shrugs*)

The minister's son wants to become someone greater than his father btw, believing that to be the greatest filial piety or something.

:batoto_024: ITADAKIMASU~
Posted Image

kayle101

kayle101

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

:batoto_024: ITADAKIMASU~
Posted Image

omg someone anyone make a ova or chapter of manga of dragon ball onepiece bleach and naruto plz!!!!

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts

omg someone anyone make a ova or chapter of manga of dragon ball onepiece bleach and naruto plz!!!!

No it's just fan art on Deviantart TROLOLOLOLOL

sentry

sentry

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • LocationThe ever distant utopia

Thanks for the translation!
Does anyone have the raw for the 28th chapter?

26.jpg

Jonathan Cline

Jonathan Cline

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Thanks for the translation!
Does anyone have the raw for the 28th chapter?

were did u find 27

kayle101

kayle101

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
whoever can put up the raw 28 up
when its releaesed

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
normally there'll first be LQ cam raws on the same website/forum as the ones for the earlier chapters I think. then wait for decent quality chinese raws~ (unless EN tls are faster)
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

Iron_Maw

Iron_Maw

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
Well Lo cam raws are out right now, so hopefully good ones wiil show up.

dartfeld

dartfeld

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Chapter 36 looks quite good from that raw and a nice battle can be expected n 37-38, can't wait ^^

Serabukai

Serabukai

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts

AKAME GA KIRU! 37 RAW SCAN

http://raw.senmanga.com/Akame_ga_Kiru!/37

Xenoevil

Xenoevil

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

Spoiler

I like where this is going.

Edited by Xenoevil, 04 June 2013 - 05:36 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

AKAME GA KIRU! 37 RAW SCAN

http://raw.senmanga.com/Akame_ga_Kiru!/37

Wow, yeah, that is an awesome looking chapter, thanks for the link

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

Serabukai