Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Spoiler Thread - talk about anything up to latest chapter release in Japan

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

Joker

Joker

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationFreezed in a capsule waiting for the creation of VRMMORPGs

Spoiler

Please don't spoil the story :( I read this cause it's a manga :( not a damn book :(

if you don't want to read then just don't....

Edited by Joker, 18 June 2012 - 10:50 PM.

"You must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom -

sentry

sentry

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • LocationThe ever distant utopia

Spoiler

Please don't spoil the story :( I read this cause it's a manga :( not a damn book :(

Tell us that just by reading the thread title you didn't understand(didn't you know what a spoiler is?)Nobody told you that you had to read it. :mad:

26.jpg

GxC

GxC

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationBehind You!
Hehe :blush: Didn't saw the first thread before now xD Sorry for that.. seems like I'm the one spoiling :/

I apologize.. :unsure:

kayle101

kayle101

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
dam it even though theres some spoilers and all i can't read the langauge at all -_-
need some translation plz :(
its soooooo good that i solely desire to read it
(would try to read in it in its oringinal langauge but that would take longer than waiting for the translated version).

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts

We all know that, and yet you are a lil' child who need picture book. When we read manga or manhwa or webtoon,
we need: SPOILER, RAWS, and PREDICTION!
And if it's a weekly hot manga with the translated on pair with raws, then we need: TRANSLATOR, DONATIONS, AND PREDICTION!
If you don't like it, go read One Piece.
EDIT:
P.S: I hate discussion posts on a spoiler tag topic. BIG example: ToG spoiler topic.

Edited by God of TROLLing LOL, 04 July 2012 - 03:22 AM.

sentry

sentry

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 213 posts

We all know that, and yet you are a lil' child who need picture book. When we read manga or manhwa or webtoon,
we need: SPOILER, RAWS, and PREDICTION!
And if it's a weekly hot manga with the translated on pair with raws, then we need: TRANSLATOR, DONATIONS, AND PREDICTION!
If you don't like it, go read One Piece.

That's the spirit!

26.jpg

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
oh wow, my thread came to life when the chinese release for c26 came out. or something. anyway...back to catching up on manga...I was away for 2 weeks and will be inactive from a long time.

edit: just caught up with the english ver and
http://vatoto.com/read/_/109477/akame-ga-kill_v4_ch19_by_hello-scans/42
in the above link, top right is the Man of Susanoo or whatever (he's a Teigu)
and bot left is the new girl with the cosmetic box Teigu (excellent for covert ops)

Edited by soranokira, 22 June 2012 - 01:05 PM.

Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts

dam it even though theres some spoilers and all i can't read the langauge at all -_-
need some translation plz :(
its soooooo good that i solely desire to read it
(would try to read in it in its oringinal langauge but that would take longer than waiting for the translated version).

What langauge you speak?

kayle101

kayle101

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

What langauge you speak?

english what else

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts

english what else

...I mean original langAUge
If you can read Chinese jump to page one.

TiM

TiM

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
Sooooo!!! EXCITING !!!!

I hope this manga won't End

Edited by TiM, 23 June 2012 - 10:29 AM.

• TiM likes this

Posted Image

Spoiler

TheCreepin32

TheCreepin32

Potato

• Members
  • 124 posts
I also want Esdese xTatsumi to happen but for different reasons. Currently, there is no one strong enough to go up against esdese and she is the biggest threat to the revolutionaries. She needs to die. The only one with a slight chance is tatsumi and that's only because Esdese let's her guard intentionaly around him.
I'm sure the boss or hq at one point figures it out and decide to make use of it by ordering tatsumi to off her.
If Tatsumi can put his mind into the task, it should be pretty easy for him to do so.
Seduce her and make her trust him. Make her fall even deeper in love with him. DEEPAH! And then it's sexy time. :batoto_017: They do it doggy style!! Tatsumi takes out the dagger he has been hiding in his anus in the entire time the fake romance has been going on!!! And he stabs her from behind killing her instantly. He defiles her corpse. End of story. B) B)

kayle101

kayle101

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

I also want Esdese xTatsumi to happen but for different reasons. Currently, there is no one strong enough to go up against esdese and she is the biggest threat to the revolutionaries. She needs to die. The only one with a slight chance is tatsumi and that's only because Esdese let's her guard intentionaly around him.
I'm sure the boss or hq at one point figures it out and decide to make use of it by ordering tatsumi to off her.
If Tatsumi can put his mind into the task, it should be pretty easy for him to do so.
Seduce her and make her trust him. Make her fall even deeper in love with him. DEEPAH! And then it's sexy time. :batoto_017: They do it doggy style!! Tatsumi takes out the dagger he has been hiding in his anus in the entire time the fake romance has been going on!!! And he stabs her from behind killing her instantly. He defiles her corpse. End of story. B) B)

that is the one thing i do not want to see at all for either the bad or the good side to happen
since even though the this is make belief
i feel that love should never be taken advantage of in that way and give the person even if shes like hitler
a death by the person you love would give me the worst feeling before a i die.

...I mean original langAUge
If you can read Chinese jump to page one.

ah sorry i can only read english
i can predict as too whats going on in the story but i can't acually read it
since its more to the pictures i can see whats mainly going on

Sooooo!!! EXCITING !!!!

I hope this manga won't End

i think this manga could go on like rosario+vampire
but who knows.

sentry

sentry

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 213 posts
waiting for more chapters, for the chapter 27(even chinese[i look at the picture])?

26.jpg

almond14

almond14

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
alright chapter 27 raw (photo scans) is out XD
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1684716802

Joker

Joker

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationFreezed in a capsule waiting for the creation of VRMMORPGs
well seems like she's been a sadist since childhood and she's been through her fair share of bad luck...
the teigu seems to be inside her body....
about the last part(everything would be better) can someone give me a summary or something?thanks...

"You must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom -

almond14

almond14

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
i'm still in the process of learning japanese so my translation might not be very accurate but on the last few pages it says something like it's impossible to persuade her (esdese), and next time they meet they're going to be enemies...

Edited by almond14, 28 June 2012 - 03:56 AM.

qber

qber

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
Then i'll just hope in the impossible possibility that esdese is actually a teigu that is under the command of the first minister.

It wouldn't make sense at all and would contraddict a bunch of stuff but I DONT CARE I'M IN DENIAL >_>

sentry

sentry

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 213 posts

i'm still in the process of learning japanese so my translation might not be very accurate but on the last few pages it says something like it's impossible to persuade her (esdese), and next time they meet they're going to be enemies...

First thanks for the chapter , secondly well it was pretty obvious that the way she thinks and acts the chance of them being together was near to nihil(good bye fantasy).

Also the man who send them on the island isn't he same as the one who seems to mistreat her on the flash back?

Edited by sentry, 28 June 2012 - 07:38 PM.

26.jpg

noobarta

noobarta

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
Hmm possibility that part wasn't a flashback and was just another part of the manga taking part seperate from them. Didn't see that mark on her chest so don't think it was Edese but then again... almost every girl I see with long hair and is fairly shaped in this manga I almost mistake for Edese....Ex: Bors wife from ch 24