Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What type of Character power do you want to have in this manga?(if you like you can also explain it and if you want it to have it in real life)

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

mhyr1104

mhyr1104

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts

Why not just go for Death?

26.jpg

ZuiyaXDX

ZuiyaXDX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationIn MY OWN imagination hmmm...

But you gonna regret it later for killing (him or her)..... :batoto_019:

Don't mind it

mhyr1104

mhyr1104

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts

Or if we could harness it using imagination, why not use 'Death' to 'kill' a past event

e.g 'kill' the fact that you killed somebody

They did say imagination, so if your imagination is strong enough, shouldn't it work? :D

26.jpg

ZuiyaXDX

ZuiyaXDX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

I did it many times :D  trust me its relieving 

mhyr1104

mhyr1104

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts

I did it many times :D  trust me its relieving 

TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THAT POWER FROM!!!!!I WANT IT TOO

26.jpg

ZuiyaXDX

ZuiyaXDX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

Only about imagining part  :P

ZuiyaXDX

ZuiyaXDX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

It my little dream I want power to pass through thing and be invisible (prefer) or like crystal ball type thing to see or keep a eye on someone or anyone  :batoto_026: 
Another one is able to read other people thought and about them like shaman king its little problematic so able to switch it off and on have control on it
I want this power (well one of the reasons) bcuz  I am not good mood reader so I mostly make people :batoto_011: mad  
(Even if it sound childish I really want it :batoto_012: )

Edited by ZuiyaXDX, 04 September 2013 - 10:17 AM.

mhyr1104

mhyr1104

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts

Your first one sounds somewhat perverted XD

26.jpg

Arka

Arka

Potato

• Members
  • 159 posts

If I were any unsuspecting individual I would put "Luck" so I'd ace all the tests lol.

While I was reading the manga I thought of "Destruction" because all the awesome powers are so negative lol.

After thinking awhile I settled on "Diminish" so everything would have reversible consequences or are more minor (e.g. enemy takes a swipe at my neck to behead me and only shaves off some hair) lol.

Or one could just write lol.

And go out with a smile.

lol

It'd be nice to be so happy in real life where all the major news are of disasters and so on and so forth; bringing on an endless stream of misery and generally dampening my outlook for humanity.

wakamotorcycle

wakamotorcycle

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I have two: 

空:sora/kuu/uro

Powers: 
1) The Sky

2) Emptiness (essentially like void) 
3) Starvation (kuufuku) 

4) Holes

5) Dimension (or room) kuukan

6) Ineffectual 

7) False

8) Meaninglessness 

9) Karaoke (entertainment value OP) 

運 un

Powers: 
1) Luck

2) Running/Transportation 

3) Exercise

First one is pretty OP seeing it as you can control spacial dimension. If this means that it can access to the upper dimensions (This is going by the 10th dimension theory) then the user can travel through the 3rd dimensional world, through time, through different timelines, and through different world lines (like going into the Toaru Index world learning magic or becoming a psychic). Or you can just blast holes into the enemy if that's what floats your boat. 

Another aspect that makes it OP is the emptiness. It's like getting the void power. So yeah make enemies disappear or create vacuum near your enemy whatever floats your boat. I would just chill in my own dimension and snipe enemies from afar. 

The second one is OP because....well....have you ever seen lucky man? No one can beat him. So yeah you'll never die. You can jack off in the middle of the battle field and you will survive. 

Kyselin

Kyselin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationLyon

First thing i thought about was "Heal" and i'm surprised nobody in the manga picked it.

Kurmis

Kurmis

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I dont know if some one said it but i would go with character for "king"("emperor") i dont know if it works like i think, but as i see the characters are like realy old xD

So i take it  king(emperor) stands for everything as he was mostly even higher than god, so that character probably would rull all.

Like you could be everything and nothing etc. but thats just my thought xD

P.S. ye i know im greedy xD

Honsus

Honsus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Honestly i read this manga and the first one to pop into my head when asked what wins a battle or war, without forknowledge I would have written technology which I think would make for a pretty badass power and work out really nicely for real life too.

Razgriz

Razgriz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I would use "Darkness", Jackie Estacado have one the most dominating powers in his universe and is weak for his own idiocy.

It would be used for protecting the whole classroom, other words user could create light barriers and support the darkness master, then the darkness could be used without problems.

With the darkness everything is possible in the shadow, surviving would be way more easy.

If imagination makes it more powerful even more, creating zombies, getting information, kill someone from the inside, teleporting, resurrecting...making weapons and shiled would be a joke.

Zephiris

Zephiris

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Location‽‽‽

"Command," because why work when you can get others to work for you? ;p

PianoConspiracy

PianoConspiracy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I'd take a cue from Touhou and go with:

Which means edge, origin, end, point, border, verge, and cape.  By manipulating the beginning and end of things, you can alter the distance between them, invert them, change the point of its existence, begin its life, end its life.  By inverting the laws of the atomic structure for a specific area you can create atomic fusion or fission.  By inverting the laws of gravity you can fly, or use telekinesis. Even the border between life and death can be inverted, bringing back dead things, and killing living.   

Basically its op hax, but I'm pretty sure that there would be some stupid high feedback killing me on the first day.   It'd be worth a shot though. 

Bloody Sorcerer

Bloody Sorcerer

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts

Me, I'd choose motion(sorry I don't know any kanji).

I'd want to obtain Psychokinesis, being able to move absolutely anything, even atoms, I could act like Accelerator or even counter similar abilities. As a side note, depending on how it is used I could even get super speed, imagine that, a super fast Kineticist