Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What type of Character power do you want to have in this manga?(if you like you can also explain it and if you want it to have it in real life)

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

Joker

Joker

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationFreezed in a capsule waiting for the creation of VRMMORPGs
If I had to say it would be Void,Darkness etc...
But more like melchees door in Psyren, truly an awsome power especialy in Nova

"You must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom -

ZuiyaXDX

ZuiyaXDX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationIn MY OWN imagination hmmm...
Oh like a black hole.......... good one

Cassanova

Cassanova

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • LocationSicily,Italy And Sit In The Throne Of Harem Kingdom
it's Gravity and Preassure and i think it's kinda same...
making people can't do anything...except i wish for it...
Posted Image

Joker

Joker

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationFreezed in a capsule waiting for the creation of VRMMORPGs
@Cassanova the Throne Of Harem Kingdom has already been taken by Arata in Trinity Seven...

"You must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom -

Pandora Bunny

Pandora Bunny

Potato

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • LocationTeam Xia Xia
Is there a kanji for fiction :D make one like Kumagawa's all fiction >=] that way death and all that other stuff would be meaningless just make everything so that it never existed MWAHAHA but the steal from Tomgana (cant remember now :D) would also be pretty useful :D anyone has a full list of kanji?
Spoiler

Exoplasma

Exoplasma

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I would choose the kanji for rot. It would be interesting to see everything waste away into nothingness anything with a touch of my hand ^^. Also, I would choose immunity but it seems another has posted it here.

ryuushounei

ryuushounei

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in animeworld
i prefer something like ultimate defense. so when i am attacked, i will geta less or no damage XD

deathlander

deathlander

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
天. I want the power to rule the sky. The ability to conjure the winds at my commands(Like Mo in Zero by Park Sung Woo and Im Dal Young)

ZeusThe10

ZeusThe10

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationMount Olympus
What do you guys thinks of the powers that are supposed to be on some next levels do
God
King
Country
Anybody have any ideas
http://vatoto.com/read/_/7146/aphorism_v2_ch6_by_shinnen/37

Angel

Angel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
Posted Image "ERASE" seems like a good choice. You could just wipe away monsters or something like what that bad guy in Medaka Box could do with "All Fiction".

Posted Image "Restore" Is also a nice thing to have. You can fix things or revert things like the way they used to before getting destroyed or if used on a person, revive a dead or heal someone. Unlike live, this character won't seem to resurrect the user if he or she dies which is a downside.

Posted Image "Command" is something that I would personally prefer over the other two.(Inserts I want to be like Lelouch and order everyone around cause I can) Who knows? It might work on Yama. xD

Edited by Angel, 29 June 2012 - 10:47 AM.

----Random Phrase----
Whatever limits us, we call Fate ♠

Akumetsu

Akumetsu

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 637 posts
The power of Imagination! Making anything you imagine real, like having one of the powers in the previous posts or all of them.

FakeHero

FakeHero

Potato

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationReality, sadly...........
Posted Image

Sei, the character for life, to grow. I could awaken objects into life and have them fight for me. And resurrect fallen comrades in battle.

Edited by FakeHero, 01 August 2012 - 11:32 AM.

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK
- ki/ ko - One of the few characters I can actually write, that one. Happily, it's also an element that's unlikely to de-construct or explode me during learning how to use it (although, I might suddenly share the same space as a tree or beam of some sort, which could get messy). :P Could be very useful as you can have attack, defence, traps and more abstract concepts like, perhaps, boosting Tree-elemental attributes of somebody's personality using basic Eastern zodiac principles, as well all the other extended baggage you can get with that side of Tree... Like being linked to the cycle of natural life and death, perhaps? Potentially useful, if you can work out how to use it. Plus. it can also be used to mean "information tree", if you do a little creative thinking. And, information is rather important. :P As Aphorism is all about creative thought, I'd run with all that. :D

The wiktionary on it: here...

Edited by Euodiachloris, 10 August 2012 - 12:47 AM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

ZuiyaXDX

ZuiyaXDX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationIn MY OWN imagination hmmm...
It look like not every one got my point right I don't you to tell what is most powerful power Or unique type I want to know :batoto_022: type of power u actually like and want to have it one in your real life (of course tell reason if possible ) thank :batoto_024:

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK
Hmmm: I may have been one of those... but, if you check my profile, you'll find the reason why I happen to be able to write that character... ;) I've played Dryads in roleplay games for years. I like plants and trees (but hold no illusions: growth, beauty, life and breath, yes... but they also fight hard to survive using any chemical means you can think of). :lol: It's the main reason why I know so much about the Element. ;)

I also happen to be a Wooden Hare (one of the Tree signs) born in the hour of the Hare under Eastern systems. I've got a lot of 木 to work with, naturally, so I'd hope it'd be nice to me and that I would be on its wavelength in a situation like the one portrayed in Aphorism. ;)

Oh... and my name for online things can translate to "sweetly scented yellow-green" or just "strongly scented plant-life" from the Greek and is years old. Reasons enough, Zuiya? :)

Edited by Euodiachloris, 27 August 2012 - 09:42 PM.

PlotCap.png

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

KatMab

KatMab

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, East Bay
I can't believe I'm the only person who's thought of this, but "strength". The ability to strengthen my muscles so that I can fight? Or to be able to strengthen my skin so that I'm not pierced by attacks? My leg muscles so that I can run away? Or my skeletal structure so that I can with stand great amounts of impact without suffering shattered bones? Hell, with that I'd practically be invulnerable. Since the characters are limited only by what you can imagine them to mean, there's a ton of possibilities.

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

I can't believe I'm the only person who's thought of this, but "strength". The ability to strengthen my muscles so that I can fight? Or to be able to strengthen my skin so that I'm not pierced by attacks? My leg muscles so that I can run away? Or my skeletal structure so that I can with stand great amounts of impact without suffering shattered bones? Hell, with that I'd practically be invulnerable. Since the characters are limited only by what you can imagine them to mean, there's a ton of possibilities.

Hmmm... no offence... but, given the "whimsical" nature of how some of the characters seem to work... you'd better be careful how you visualise stuff, or you can't bend at all if you strengthen e.g. your skin to the point movement don't work. ;)

And, get your muscles too strong, and you'll rip them from your tendons and bones just trying to do one thing.

<hands Grey's Anatomy over>

That should solve some of the issues I can think of. :) That, or find something a bit safer than your anatomy to work on. :) Like sticking to more abstract concepts like adrenal boosts that may or may not have... hormonal issues attached, if the character feels like messing with you, come to think. :P Eh...

Practice on "friends". ;)

PlotCap.png

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon
I see some people have already stated God and King, but I think something like 'create' would be considerably useful. Weapons, armor, situations, openings, ect; and you'd have the ability to create any number of these.

Metroidhunter32

Metroidhunter32

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
my first impulse would be to write down "pain" I'd have the ability to do anything that causes pain to someone or something. I could crucify anybody who angers me ^_^. Steal the nails from your own hands why don't you?

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

my first impulse would be to write down "pain" I'd have the ability to do anything that causes pain to someone or something. I could crucify anybody who angers me ^_^. Steal the nails from your own hands why don't you?

Ewww... wouldn't want to be you if it backfires, mate... <shudders>

PlotCap.png