Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Pairing

romance pairs

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

harryisme

harryisme

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

I prefer aladin with reim princess. Maybe she is aladin fiance lol

Yeah my favourite pairing as of this moment (might change once we find out more about her,)is the Laem empress loli-bachan magi and Alladin.

ライナ

ライナ

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationGorilla-land
Alibaba & Kougyoku Ren

They are similar, both of them are illegitimate children of nobility. They understands each others pain.
And Alibaba was Kougyoku's first friend.

:batoto_015:

Posted Image=========================================================================== Posted Image ============================================================================== Posted Image

aokuma

aokuma

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
after reading the extra chapters, I'm pretty sure about AlixMor

I'm also pro for Sharrkan x Yamuraiha (their bickering is cute)

Toori

Toori

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
alibaba and morgana, is mandatory :U

Henryk

Henryk

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
I'd like to see Sinbad with Ren Kougyoku, well, actually it's the other way around. Kougyoku is just so adorable when Sinbad is around, but the best in this relationship would be Sinbad's behavior, he became a person he doesn't actually want to be, he is manipulating people to gather more power even without knowing it, he wanted Aladdin to become Sindria's Magi, Alibaba to be his most powerful ally in Balbadd, and now, after fighting Kougyoku with the Full Djinn Equip, he won all of her trust, but imagine if he even marries her, it would change a lot of stuff.

I want to see this pairing not exactly because I like it (a friendshipping between Kougyoku and Alibaba sounds better to me), but because It'd cause many and interesting plot devices, as: Wars between Sindria and Kou, since for Sinbad a relationship won't work and would end divorced or smt (yep, poor Kougyoku).

But to be really honest, the pairing I like more here is Morgiana x Alibaba, mainly because Alibaba is quite an asshole about how to treat girls, and even, Morgiana manages somehow to be cute as fuck towards him. Also, imagine Hakuryuu going all rage against Alibaba because he took "da Helen of Balbadd" if you may call her like that, and start a war Kou vs. Balbadd, and maybe Sindria, and who knows who the fuck might get involved we still don't know the third magi AAAAAH. A shipping here can break the world apart.

Tyrfang

Tyrfang

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Does anyone care about Ren (the prince)? I wouldn't care if he disappeared/died...

Edited by Tyrfang, 18 March 2013 - 09:33 PM.

Sogno-

Sogno-

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 469 posts

Does anyone care about Ren (the prince)? I wouldn't care if he disappeared/died...

I love that guy and think he'll turn around. In fact, I really like him with Mor, 'cuz he was so sincere with her in the proposal scene, in which I got all tore up over. But I am a small ship sailer. ^^

His djinn equip form is really awesome.

lol roll lol

Haganai

Haganai

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationBatoto

If only Aladdin were a bit more of age...