Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Pairing

romance pairs

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Ncf

Ncf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPortugal
So guys tell which pairs you guys think will happen but don´t just say it will happen because i like them together XD give "facts" like things the characters said or did.. i only started to read this manga a few days ago and i´m at chapter 60 and i saw at manga updates that there is subtle romance but i haven´t seen any XD

I already left a comment but i tought that a topic would make the discussion last a bit longer

aayush251

aayush251

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 18 posts
ali x mor but

Spoiler

Ncf

Ncf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPortugal
I was just mega spoilled XD i´m still at the the first few chapters but i don´t mind spoillers XD at first i wanted Aladin x Mor but i realised aladin isn´t going to have a romance i think...
Spoiler
:batoto_012: (i just wanted to use this smille XD)

aayush251

aayush251

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 18 posts
Ren is the prince

Eric Andreas Summers

Eric Andreas Summers

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
aayush, there is only 100 chapters, how did you reach chapter 134?

Ren X Mor (according to ayush)
Ali X Mor (Obvious)
Yumuraiha X Sharrkan (you know when they fight it's all about love)
Sinbad X Kougyoku Ren (You will see when you reach the Sindria Arc)

Drakan

Drakan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina

aayush, there is only 100 chapters, how did you reach chapter 134?

The ones here are translated, he's probably talking about untranslated raws (which are still quite ahead of the translation)

Ren X Mor (according to ayush)
Ali X Mor (Obvious)

ok this could be a problem, if the kiss between ren and mor is true I'm expecting somewhat of a jealousy reaction from alibaba (which evolves in them becoming love rivals)

oliverwashere

oliverwashere

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe chasm of sleep
Cassim x Alibaba. Proof: Cassim is still inside of Alibaba.
On a more serious note though, I think Aladin x Ren Hakuei might be a possibility because her genie seemed intimate with Ugo.

Hanan-chan

Hanan-chan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationFairyland, where unicorns fart butterflies!

Cassim x Alibaba. Proof: Cassim is still inside of Alibaba.

xD that's what I thought of, too, after seeing that scene!

Aladdin just has too many potential love partners, he is cunning cute badass player! But Aladdin x Ren's sister is the most probable so far! Though I think Aladdin doesn't think about romance at all, only about boobies and round shining asses ^_^
Mor has fallen for Alibaba it seems and Alibaba slowly notices her more and more, Ren will make a love triangle out of it it seems, if his kiss has more meaning to it.
How about Judal x Sinbad, Judal just seems to obsessed with Sinbad for me!

aayush251

aayush251

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 18 posts
Ren left the group and that kiss he imposed it on her~!

Hanan-chan

Hanan-chan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts

Ren left the group and that kiss he imposed it on her~!

Then Ren will be the poor guy being left out, 'cause I think Alibaba and Mor have already feelings for each other, slowly but surely they will develop in that direction!

Hanan-chan

Hanan-chan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts
Haha, how cute, the moment Ren has fallen for Mor! ^_^
Alibaba just thinking he became absent minded recently xD

Godslayer

Godslayer

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
I just got to the part of the translated chapter and I think there's a potential for Alibaba x Ren Kougyoku to develop (that flower ring scene) even though she has been swayed for Sinbad for quite a sometime now since I think Sinbad is more like a lonely king and possible End Boss that the party will have to tackle later in the future.

As for Aladdin, he is too childish to even have romantic feeling, but who knows if there'd be a time skip in the future or something.

harryisme

harryisme

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
I liked Ali x Mor at the beginning, and it's probably the most likely pairing still, but past few chapter, I am thinking Kou-Ren x Ali, and Mor x Haku-Ren would be a good pairing, as for Alladin, he's still 12 or something right? so unless there is a timeskip of a few years I don't see him being paired up anyone.

oliverwashere

oliverwashere

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe chasm of sleep
inb4 Aladdin becomes stranded and destitute in a foreign country called Agrabah where he tries wooing a princess named Jasmine.

Edited by oliverwashere, 10 September 2012 - 05:15 PM.

Pedram

Pedram

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationBehind my Computer
@harryisme
Excatly , i got a feeling Alibaba x Kougyoku have high chances .
i don't see any problem about it on alibaba's side lol
but Mor Currently like Alibaba more . who know if she will switch to Haku or not

@oliverwashere
lol That's like the Disny story with aladdin being a poor but kind hearted thief and not a Magi :P

bolt

bolt

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I'm liking the prospect of ai x kou-ren...

TeaCat

TeaCat

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
ALIBABA WITH UGO

Because the way his eyes widened when he saw ugos sexy bodess come out of dat flute

Edited by Kora, 23 October 2012 - 06:15 AM.

Ichypa

Ichypa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationWorshipping at the shrine of Trebor, The Hammer of Justice
Alibaba X Mor, of course, though Alibaba x Kougyoku is a definite possibility. Also I think that gladiator girl may be a possible love interest for ali, she seemed pretty distraught over the gorilla working him over.

As for my silly pairing...it depends on whether or not Scheherazade ever grows up and becomes a bombshell. Then I can totally see her and Aladdin getting together. We already know that Aladdin is going to be the sexiest man alive once he matures, he's not bad looking now, and he hasn't even gone through puberty.
First Ideal of the Knights Radiant:

Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
Well it is possible
Hakuryuu Ren x Morigana but she is just as likely can end up with Ali or Aladin She has a soft corner for both of them but also has a romantic intererst for Ali

Ali can end up with Kougyoku Ren being basically the same age and also similar background. It seems she softened up quite a bit towards Ali. Kougyoku Ren crush is still only one way and still we don't know what Sinbad is exactly upto.

Aladin might end up with Hakuei Ren .

Those parings are not farfetched as neither one of them is really bad. If those pairings go like that it would be also become a political advantage for them as 3 of Kou empires royalty united with them and also make them (Ali, Aladin, and Morigana) all related through marriage. Hakuryuu and Hakuei are own siblings while Kougyoku is their half sibling making Ali, Aladin and Morigana co-siblings.

Alatraeon

Alatraeon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationThe World God Only Knows
I prefer aladin with reim princess. Maybe she is aladin fiance lol