Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Will more monster-girls live with the MC?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Poll: Harem or just Miia (121 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think will happen next?

1. He'll have to take care of at least one more monster girl. (86 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. He's forced to marry Miia through some incident, in order to preserve human-monster relations. (21 votes [16.28%])

Percentage of vote: 16.28%

3. Other. (22 votes [17.05%])

Percentage of vote: 17.05%

The MC will:

1. continue to add monster-girls to his growing harem until he has practically assembled the female half of a beauties only Noah's Ark. (25 votes [37.31%])

Percentage of vote: 37.31%

2. flirt with more monster-girls but not add any more to the harem. (3 votes [4.48%])

Percentage of vote: 4.48%

3. begin partitioning for legalised polygamy. Or somehow end up engaged to all of the harem members. (14 votes [20.90%])

Percentage of vote: 20.90%

4. have his hand in marriage competed for by no less than 4 monster-girls. (6 votes [8.96%])

Percentage of vote: 8.96%

5. finnaly recognise Miia as his destined partner. (5 votes [7.46%])

Percentage of vote: 7.46%

6. be cloned and distributed throughout the monster kingdom as an adult toy. (6 votes [8.96%])

Percentage of vote: 8.96%

7. never progress past the status quo in any of the monster-girl's routes. (8 votes [11.94%])

Percentage of vote: 11.94%

Vote Guests cannot vote

ZeKeR

ZeKeR

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines

if he gets all the monster girls he'll have to move onto to angel's/ gods then demons, that day will be glorious

and basing in his mentality of treating the monster girls as plain girls, it will be oh so indeed.

this also helps the humans too, since he's gonna be the test case of the scenario "I screwed a (insert species here) and I wonder what the kid will be like" in many ways.

that aside, the government better help the guy in terms of funds since okayado's probably not stopping in turning his house into a monster girl dorm.

ZeKeR

ZeKeR

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines
so it has come to this.

I knew that girl in the wheelchair was suspicious, with that clam shaped headband and all.

seems Miia and Centorea will be jealous since the guy's gonna be carrying her at times in which they can't let him due to the weight (Papi is fine but the slime is still... well... yeah... slime.)

Jal

Jal

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I wish the author would stop adding new characters (at least for a few chapters) and concentrate more on developing the existing ones... I actually sometimes wish there was only Miia :P
PS : it looks like most people like the slime-girl, but I don't really understand why... I find her creepy, quite disgusting even, but that's my opinion
Although I can’t say I dislike her yuri tendencies ;)

Toori

Toori

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
the pool needs to be updated this guy will have a harem with ALL kind of monster at least some 10 more lol

Delcatsifron

Delcatsifron

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

the pool needs to be updated this guy will have a harem with ALL kind of monster at least some 10 more lol

I assume you meant, poll instead of pool. Unless, we are betting or something.
There are now some additional options for you to check.
I had totally forgotten people were still posting in this topic. Since it was only really relevant in the first couple of chapters.

Edited by Delcatsifron, 05 February 2013 - 03:37 PM.

Phil777

Phil777

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 649 posts
  • LocationMontréal

I was going to say I was surprised that, knowing Japan, there hasn't been a catgirl yet, but looking at that list, well, there's hope.

Would be funny to toss a catgirl into the mix, with the bird-lady and the fish-girl. :P

Edited by Phil777, 05 May 2013 - 03:53 PM.

Helz

Helz

Potato

• Members
  • 196 posts

I think they wont throw more fishes and birds into the mix when they already have a mermaid and harpy in. Though im glad they threw arachid into the mix(kinda hoped for that since they have mixed atmosphere of terror and beauty). If he gets more of them girls its likely to be some sort of plant (after arachind if she joins in). There are already birds, insects, sealife, poikilotherms and mammals in the mix (and one slime which doesnt belong to any of them :D). Characters would lose too much of their uniqueness if they threw 2 or more characters with exactly same peculiar characteristics.

Edited by Helz, 31 May 2013 - 10:59 AM.

Ghostpepper

Ghostpepper

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Well if we're going by h-manga...the dullahan, allarune, holstaurus, butterfly girl are left before he can add any new girls to the harem. Unless he surprises us with some from the list.