Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Will more monster-girls live with the MC?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Poll: Harem or just Miia (121 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think will happen next?

1. He'll have to take care of at least one more monster girl. (86 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. He's forced to marry Miia through some incident, in order to preserve human-monster relations. (21 votes [16.28%])

Percentage of vote: 16.28%

3. Other. (22 votes [17.05%])

Percentage of vote: 17.05%

The MC will:

1. continue to add monster-girls to his growing harem until he has practically assembled the female half of a beauties only Noah's Ark. (25 votes [37.31%])

Percentage of vote: 37.31%

2. flirt with more monster-girls but not add any more to the harem. (3 votes [4.48%])

Percentage of vote: 4.48%

3. begin partitioning for legalised polygamy. Or somehow end up engaged to all of the harem members. (14 votes [20.90%])

Percentage of vote: 20.90%

4. have his hand in marriage competed for by no less than 4 monster-girls. (6 votes [8.96%])

Percentage of vote: 8.96%

5. finnaly recognise Miia as his destined partner. (5 votes [7.46%])

Percentage of vote: 7.46%

6. be cloned and distributed throughout the monster kingdom as an adult toy. (6 votes [8.96%])

Percentage of vote: 8.96%

7. never progress past the status quo in any of the monster-girl's routes. (8 votes [11.94%])

Percentage of vote: 11.94%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Delcatsifron

Delcatsifron

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
I'm loving the art, comparing it to another of Okayado's works, "My Life With Monster Girls".
Okayado's s habit of covering one eye, so he only has to draw one, is a little amusing at times.
(see the image bellow)
Spoiler

I'm enjoying the story so far, it seems to be shaping up to be a wonderful romance manga, I think.

What do you think will happen next?

My Daily Life With A Monster Girl ______________________||___ My Life with Monster Girls

Posted Image

Attached Files

Edited by Delcatsifron, 05 February 2013 - 02:00 PM.

goingimage

goingimage

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
All I know is that awesome will happen. And that is enough.

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
since this is a cockblock type manga , probably there's more ...
either goes neighbor or comes to his home too ...

since the monster girl need to be passionate enough to rival Lamia ...
and I see angel too in that "conference", that means a "devil" type and "angel" type might appear ...
probably ...
Harpy, Siren, Succubus, , etc ...
play Kamidori ... there's more "reference" of it in the game ... =x= ...

ZeKeR

ZeKeR

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines

since this is a cockblock type manga , probably there's more ...
either goes neighbor or comes to his home too ...

since the monster girl need to be passionate enough to rival Lamia ...
and I see angel too in that "conference", that means a "devil" type and "angel" type might appear ...
probably ...
Harpy, Siren, Succubus, , etc ...
play Kamidori ... there's more "reference" of it in the game ... =x= ...

I dunno.... but IMO, a succubus doesnt technically count as a monster in some cases, but judging from the artist's pixiv, she very well may be. pretty sure anything who can rival Miia is probably the slow and gentle slime girl, the headstrong centaur, a humble inari or maybe a bunnygirl.

Ralan

Ralan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
This one probably won't show, but I would love to see a female Oni monster. I know the Monster Girl Encyclopedia has an Oni girl monster and this manga is influenced from that right?

Probably won't see it, but if we do then cool. How many manga can you say have a Female Oni? So far I can only think of the one with Lum Invader.

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
hmm ... considering how they choose "strangely" erotic Lamia as the start girl ...
I doubt any girl that close to "humanoid" shape will become strong rival ...
Oni girl seems too humanoid for me ...

yeah, Slime / Water type might be good as a rival (Undine, Nymph, Siren, etc ...), Suina in Kamidori is a good example ...
Another one might be Golem / Mud, Elemental, Harpy (bird type but don't have arms)
or suddenly goes high level like ...
Flame Dragon Princess, Seraph Angelroid Girl, Titan Princess and Devil Princess ? << (purposely rip off from other "material" lolz ...)
remember that originally Lamia is in a WRONG host place ...
so if another monster musume that have HIGH influence try to intrude and kick her out from that house ... it will be bad ...

IlikeLolis

IlikeLolis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationUnder your Skirt
The Manga is based of a series of Hentai(18+ Adult) short stories created by Okayado centoring around a lool-a-like main character that all seem to stem from the same family, each one caring for and living with a dif Monmuso(Monster Girl).

It's posible the series will play out in arcs with dif MC and Monmuso as they explore relationships or simply just create a harem but the original shorts did not do so.

Side note; A Lamia, Slime, Harpy, Dullahan, Centaur, Mermaid, and Arachne all make appearances in the original stories.

imercenary

imercenary

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts
There will definitely be more monster girl characters showing up. How they interact with one another is the real question.

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

The Manga is based of a series of Hentai(18+ Adult) short stories created by Okayado centoring around a lool-a-like main character that all seem to stem from the same family, each one caring for and living with a dif Monmuso(Monster Girl).

It's posible the series will play out in arcs with dif MC and Monmuso as they explore relationships or simply just create a harem but the original shorts did not do so.

Side note; A Lamia, Slime, Harpy, Dullahan, Centaur, Mermaid, and Arachne all make appearances in the original stories.

if it's based separated novel, then ALL character might be reset after few ep ... 5 or 6 ...
(I hope they will still hold MC and Lamia without reset any character setting ...)
and like I guess ... all don't have too close shape to humanoid ...
BTW ... Dullahan ... Durararara ? lolz ...
if there's squid loli then this manga might be out from batoto ... (too bad ...)

Delcatsifron

Delcatsifron

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
@ Ilikelolis
yes, that was the one-page-per-chapter manga series I mentioned in the post

I'm not so sure this will play out in a similar fashion to the Amagami SS anime, where the story is a collection of routes.

I believe that:
Similarly, as in the other work of Okayado's.
The person who he was mistaken for (the one they intended to take care of Miia) was his brother.
My bet's on a harpy being next in his house, or possibly the slime or the centaur. (His house is huge O_o)
His brother may already be taking care of a number of monster-girls, (its been three years into the exchange program supposedly)

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
maybe after his home get flooded with ero musume monster ...
suddenly there's announcement "it's legal to have intercourse between races" ...
... rape time ... (MC is the one that being raped tough ...) ... lolz ...

My bet's on a harpy being next in his house, or possibly the slime or the centaur. (His house is huge O_o)
His brother may already be taking care of a number of monster-girls, (its been three years into the exchange program supposedly)

hmm ... indeed his home is quite big ... (and he already do enlargement for most of his room ...)
centaur might even fit in this story ...

EDIT :
Ep 03 ... HARPY !!! (exactly like my first guess ... unless mangaka peek this thread or something ?)
gosh ... now I can easily guess which type that might be put in harem ... (the type that a bit farther from humanoid form)
next some horsing around ..
gotta read some fellatio H manga latter ... =3= ...

bird brain / head (torii atama) ... also mean scatter brain, always forgetful or something ...

Edited by yariel, 22 May 2012 - 01:12 PM.

Regios

Regios

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
hope he doesn't take care of too many monster girls.....that is all

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
if he get too much ...
in the end of this manga story ... might have event "Beast Wars" !!! ...

ZeKeR

ZeKeR

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
... your wish has been granted. behold, a HARPY!

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
next he will "horsing around" ... lol ...

PhoenixAUS

PhoenixAUS

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationUnder a sakura tree with a blue sky and a cooling breeze, sleeping soundly
of course theres gonna be more its a ''harem''

Xagnam - My brother in KPOP

barron08

barron08

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
im hoping that a cockroach girl monster will appear.. i cant imagine what will happen to the "harem" theme of the story.. it will be laughable comedy that you cant ever see in any type of a story ^_^

ZeKeR

ZeKeR

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
to the person(s) who wished for slime-girl, wish granted.

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
easy to predict by guessing his previous work ...
BTW, here's the list ... and probably the arrangement of their appearance ...
unless the pooling goes changed when tankubon 2 get released ...
Posted Image

BTW, Slime girl is an air head ... or water head ... or whatever it is ...
seems on same level with Papi's brain ... =3= ...

Suo

Suo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
if he gets all the monster girls he'll have to move onto to angel's/ gods then demons, that day will be glorious