Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Your darkest fears!!!

• Please log in to reply
1562 replies to this topic

TheOriginalNobody

TheOriginalNobody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Locationin the deepest part of your heart where your true feelings are
This is a discussion about fears and what yours is, as for mine. My fear is when its dark outside and you cant see nothing it feels like someones watching you!!! O_o
Spoiler
Posted Image
Spoiler

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud
Really? i like the dark feels more quiet, calm and peaceful. i only fear the things that don't exist.

Edited by Angel., 26 April 2012 - 12:39 AM.

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩
stare~~~~ o w o

okay I'll stop staring.
I actually have a lot of fears... but probably my darkest fears that I am aware about is that I would eat myself alive.. causing irreversible pain to my love ones.

Edited by 「豆釘 ~ 黑風影」, 26 April 2012 - 12:56 AM.

POMF=3

POMF=3

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationInfancy
That the voices in my head will lose interest and stop talking to me

I hope they understand that I really understand that they don't understand

Oh Sky.

Spoiler

Guest_Jabberwocky_von_Kartoffel

Guest_Jabberwocky_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests
My fear is that I will be too cool for the world.

Posted Image

Muni

Muni

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationExactly where you don't need me to be at the present moment.
You already are my dear Wocky, you already are.

I'd like to think of myself as the least impressive kind of god. Not omnipotent, omnipresent, or omniscient. Arrogant (as people with god complexes generally tend towards), self-serving (as many gods can be), and flawed (as people inherently are). If you follow me, expect magic tricks, not miracles. But hey, I don't ask for much. Put your faith in me, and I'll put my faith in you, Talk to me (and I've heard more important gods are much pickier about doing this) and I'll talk right back to you. So what do you say? Wanna be a prophet?

Spoiler

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts
Uh... I guess I hate the dark and sorta the unknown...

IM or it's for naught

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
i like the dark because i get to look at the moon that shines ever more beautiful and the stars. if could choose between night and day i would choose the night. fear is scary but its also what helps us become stronger by facing them! the more you fear the longer you suffer.

Edited by Angel., 26 April 2012 - 02:08 AM.

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts
^^ Well if I had to choose between Night and Day I'd probably choose Night too... but it doesn't change the fact that I absolutely have to open every light around me :D

Well what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.... xD And fears won't really kill you... (well they could but still!)

Another fear of mine would be... Insects or arachnids ON me -_- (and the latter if I see it in my room of course I'd freak out, it could crawl onto me :/)

IM or it's for naught

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

^^ Well if I had to choose between Night and Day I'd probably choose Night too... but it doesn't change the fact that I absolutely have to open every light around me :D

Well what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.... xD And fears won't really kill you... (well they could but still!)

Another fear of mine would be... Insects or arachnids ON me -_- (and the latter if I see it in my room of course I'd freak out, it could crawl onto me :/)

hahaha... my other fear is spiders! i hate them! i hate walking into the web!

Edited by Angel., 26 April 2012 - 02:17 AM.

TheOriginalNobody

TheOriginalNobody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts

i like the dark because i get to look at the moon that shines ever more beautiful and the stars. if could choose between night and day i would choose the night. fear is scary but its also what helps us become stronger by facing them! the more you fear the longer you suffer.

welll said, im not soo afraid that i wont be in the dark by myself i just get really paranoid and start seeing thing!!!

yeah i dont mind insects but i have serious arachnaphobia
Spoiler
Posted Image
Spoiler

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts

welll said, im not soo afraid that i wont be in the dark by myself i just get really paranoid and start seeing thing!!!
yeah i dont mind insects but i have serious arachnaphobia

Yeah... I always panic 'cause I don't want to kill it, but I don't want it in the house XD
And I ALWAYS hear noises and associate that to someone breaking in... (gotta love having pets that make noises -_-_

IM or it's for naught

TheOriginalNobody

TheOriginalNobody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts

Yeah... I always panic 'cause I don't want to kill it, but I don't want it in the house XD
And I ALWAYS hear noises and associate that to someone breaking in... (gotta love having pets that make noises -_-_

its not when i see them that scares me its when the spiders dissapear (cause you know spiders are like ninjas). and atleast you dont have actuall people beatin on your house in the middle of the night! and to make it worse i live next to some woods and its like someone is allways out there O.O
Spoiler
Posted Image
Spoiler

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts

its not when i see them that scares me its when the spiders dissapear (cause you know spiders are like ninjas). and atleast you dont have actuall people beatin on your house in the middle of the night! and to make it worse i live next to some woods and its like someone is allways out there O.O

Well as soon as I have knowledge that's it's in the house, I keep my eye on it... until it's out of the house... Get someone to take it out... And yes, spiders=evil ninjas ^.^
Oh damn you just reminded me I forgot about the spider that.... oh dear.... hm...... I know what I'm gonna do tomorrow -_-
& Ah, I can guess what you mean. Woods can be quite freaky at night... And if that would happen I would be terrified...

IM or it's for naught

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
you sure its not Bigfoot thats out their haha.... but yea spiders are quick and i hate getting caught in the web.

Edited by Angel., 26 April 2012 - 02:35 AM.

TheOriginalNobody

TheOriginalNobody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts

you sure its not Bigfoot thats out their haha.... but yea spiders are quick and i hate getting caught in the web.

hmmmm thanks now im going to think bigfoot is in my yard and wants to eat me!! -adds get giant bear traps to lists of things to get-
Spoiler
Posted Image
Spoiler

Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationThe Comfy Chair
Well, on a mundane level... Lately, a lot of my dreams have involved getting struck by lightning. So while I still love the raw power and inhuman fierceness of storms (which actually almost never hit my city for whatever random meteorological blip), I'm terrified by the lightning, or the thought of being hit by it.

On a deeper level, I think I'm terrified by the thought of going insane, of completely losing control of myself.

Previous Avatars • Music for February 21...not picked out yet.

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
hmmm. not much fears i have

but i know i'll fear from death if i face

i hope to die while i am facing it with courage.

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

TheOriginalNobody

TheOriginalNobody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts

hmmm. not much fears i have

but i know i'll fear from death if i face

i hope to die while i am facing it with courage.

you sir have said something admirable and I to hope that when I die I face it bravely
Spoiler
Posted Image
Spoiler

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
it is.

in fact there is one another fear that we all share

we don't want to admit it to ourselves but