Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Do you think the current arc of bleach is going to be short?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think the current arc of bleach is going to be short? (24 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think the current arc of bleach is going to be a short one?

1. Voted Yes (7 votes [28.00%])

Percentage of vote: 28.00%

2. No (18 votes [72.00%])

Percentage of vote: 72.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

nert5

nert5

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts
It feels like they are rushing things in this arc. Does anyone feel the same?

Eien No

Eien No

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 217 posts
This is going to be a tad bit off topic, but shouldn't this go in the Bleach section..?

Myrrh.gif

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
Yes think it's not going to be the biggest, it's to early to say something like that since it recently started yet again they say bleach will be gone soon.. So... It might be!

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts
Well I agree it does seem to be moving along quite fast, but then again, there's also a lot of questions left unanswered.
So hopefully it won't end TOO fast or else it'll leave the readers hanging.

IM or it's for naught

Muni

Muni

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationExactly where you don't need me to be at the present moment.
The poll allowed me to pick both options, so I did. I just came here to say that. Oh, and also, has anyone noticed how awkwardly similar the Vander Reich is to well...the Nazis? I mean, of all the things to do, why Nazis?

I'd like to think of myself as the least impressive kind of god. Not omnipotent, omnipresent, or omniscient. Arrogant (as people with god complexes generally tend towards), self-serving (as many gods can be), and flawed (as people inherently are). If you follow me, expect magic tricks, not miracles. But hey, I don't ask for much. Put your faith in me, and I'll put my faith in you, Talk to me (and I've heard more important gods are much pickier about doing this) and I'll talk right back to you. So what do you say? Wanna be a prophet?

Spoiler

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts

The poll allowed me to pick both options, so I did. I just came here to say that. Oh, and also, has anyone noticed how awkwardly similar the Vander Reich is to well...the Nazis? I mean, of all the things to do, why Nazis?

Which'll explain why there's 5 members who voted and 6 votes casted xD
Maybe it's an obsession from mangakas to show a 'superior race' while killing off the rest and is thus a reference to that kind of ideology... :S not too sure how to explain ^.^

IM or it's for naught

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~

This is going to be a tad bit off topic, but shouldn't this go in the Bleach section..?

This.

and lol, failtroll. This is Kubo. Kubo writes long arcs. And I expect this to be the longest. The plot may be moving quicker than I personally expected, but then there's still about five major plot points that still havent gone anywhere yet x.x (trueblooooooood ;-; )

As for the Nazis, this just a personal opinion, but German [i]is[/] the Quincy language. So maybe evil Quincies = evil Germans. Who knows, you'll have to ask Kubo about that.

So far in this arc, just about everything minus the Hueco Mundo takeover could be predicted with Repeat&Reboot. At last the reason for the blood war <3

Edited by kishuke, 23 April 2012 - 11:04 PM.

nert5

nert5

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

This is the first poll I made so if I did it wrong oh well.

This.

and lol, failtroll. This is Kubo. Kubo writes long arcs. And I expect this to be the longest. The plot may be moving quicker than I personally expected, but then there's still about five major plot points that still havent gone anywhere yet x.x (trueblooooooood ;-; )

As for the Nazis, this just a personal opinion, but German [i]is[/] the Quincy language. So maybe evil Quincies = evil Germans. Who knows, you'll have to ask Kubo about that.

It seems to me that those other plot points have nothing really to do with the quincey. Weren't they extinct? What do they have to do with the soul king and all those other points. I am really curious how he is going to transition from quincey invasion to those other plots.

askara

askara

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
this is gona be long arc. it doesnt matter about plot, imagine a battle between for each captain with the a quincy. that is one year worth of material already XD

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~

this is gona be long arc. it doesnt matter about plot, imagine a battle between for each captain with the a quincy. that is one year worth of material already XD

Captain Commander unleashing Bankai would be about a two months *A*

Genesis

Genesis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
This is supposed to be the "mid-point" of the manga... So yeah going to take awhile. But Bleach rankings are pretty crap right now, so who knows what'll happen.

They'll prolly let Kubo do whatever he wants since Tankobon sales are good for Bleach, which was the case for To-Love-Ru (continued for ages even with crappy rankings).

oliverwashere

oliverwashere

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe chasm of sleep
They haven't even started bringing in Soul Society's royal guards though.

Lordman

Lordman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
Bleach Arc are always long, this might the longest and might last two years or more(since Kubo also likes flashbacks).

Halcyon-Draconis

Halcyon-Draconis

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
If we take a broader look at things, you'll see he split the arcs into 3 sections, each dealing with a character's basis for their power. First was Ichigo and his Soul Reaper powers from the start up to defeating Aisen. Second was Chad (and Ichigo) and how they got their hollow powers (Hueco Mundo arc through Fullbring arc). The last part is Orihime (and Ichigo) in what I'm calling the Soul King arc which includes Orihime's kidnapping up to the end of the manga.

Really guys, He has so much to work through:
  • The Soul King
  • The king's guards
  • Where Inoue Orihime's powers came from
  • Where Kurosaki Isshin and Mrs Kurosaki (Misaki?) came from
  • Where the new quincies came from

I have a feeling that all but the last part is tied together. As a Ichigo-Orihime couple fan I unfortunately think that they're related.
Isshin was once a member of the king's guards. He fell in love with the king's daughter and they eloped to the human world.
Orihime is another daughter of the Spirit King (remember how Aisen said her powers were god like even though she was pretty weak?) and she somehow fell to earth as a baby/small girl where her 'brother' found her and raised her.
In the end, after most everyone's dead from the Gotei13 and Quincies, the spirit King will name Ichigo as his heir and he and Orihime will get married and live happily ever after.
Ishida will gnash his teeth and vow to destroy all Soul Reapers cause he was in love with Orihime and got friend zoned.
Chad will die and become the next King of the Hollows.