Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Using your head a little, for fun.

extra tsukune rosario blabla

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Valsie

Valsie

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 517 posts
  • LocationIn the hands of none.
Hi, people.
I`m just making this topic to let out an idea, and i`d like for
you guys to also write down your own ideas.

I was thinking, there`ll probably be a extra chapter or an omake later
on in the series, after all complicated stuff is over. So i thought
``If they make a special, why don`t they change tsukune in some way?``

So, i thought i`d be a great/funny omake if somehow, Tsukune`s personality
changed, or he temporarily fell in love with other girl in his harem.

What do you guys think? if there was a special, how would you like it to be?

I am a deconstruction of the moe genre.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
How about, When it's over moka's mother is alive. And after a while they visit moka's father's palace where moka's mother is. After that they get to hear that moka's mother's personality and body was sealed inside the rosario.

That mean's tsukune's first love is actually moka's mother, And tsukune confesses to moka's father that he's a love rival XD

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

avvernos

avvernos

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
hahahh lol it menas that tsukune's first love was mokas mother .. how funny it is ,, XD

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

Spoiler

Well, crap.

But that one scene says A LOT already^^

So, here after using my brain a little and recalling the events of seasons one and two:

First:

Miu Fairytale obviously knows Tsukune's true identity and doesn't seem to plan on killing him either.

Why?

Because Tsukune is right now on the verge of becoming Alucard 2.0, all Miu has to do is to pull off the holy lock on Tsukune's right hand (and as we saw in season one, it CAN be pulled off by force, as demonstrated by Hokouto)

The plan gets pretty obvious now:

-) Fully awaken Tsukune in ragemode (= Alucard 2.0 mode)

-) Kick some ass

-) Kick him off the flying fortess, so that he can reduce the number of townspeople to zero

-) Teleport to somewhere with a good view of the city and enjoy the show

after that:

Humanity and Monsters are at war --> Humanity loses--> Lots of confusion in the Youkai world--> Miu takes over before the dust settles ==> WORLD CONQUEST SUCCESSFUL

He killed incapicated Tohou Fuhai because he could have sealed/killed Tsukune and thus ruined or at least delayed his master plan :(

How did he pull that off:

Well, first, it is most likely HIM who has placed Hokouto and Tsukune in the academy in the first place

Why?

Because it was his plan all along to use one of them as Alucard 2.0 in order to start a war with humankind (the "real" Alucard would have done so too, but he is too uncontrollable to be used properly)

So he placed some random human (Hokouto) with a troublesome past in the academy and ordered Kiria to inject him with Alucard's blood after some time. That way he could collect data on how a human would react to Alucard's blood and devise measures so that a human body can withstand it 

So:

He secretly invited Tsukune after causing him to fail his Highschool exams (he would be THE dead last student in the monster academy if these failures were actually his fault, but he scores somewhere in the middle)

He probaly did some genetic alteration to him so that he can withstand Alucard's power

He originally planned to have Kiria inject him with Alucard's blood, but then Moka did it instead and the masked king (well, Kiria as his representative) created more and more situations where it required Moka injecting even more of Alucard's blood into Tsukune.

He most likely dealt with the medusa art teacher too in order to keep his plot in place.

Now:

Alucard's blood inside Tsukune has ALMOST reached the "critical mass", meaning only a little more would cause him to awaken Shinso powers (strongest vampire) and also cause him to rampage all over the place

So either he'll pull off the "Holy lock" OR (more likely):

Give Tsukune some deep wound and thus force Moka to give Tsukune a BIG blood injection and THEN pull off the holy lock

Well, of course things will go just as planned for a while, but then Tsukune will snap out of it, but the problem for Fairytale is that Tsukune still has the shinso powers and he ends up beating Fairytale into a pulp (yes, his injuries won't matter as he'll have regenerative abilities beyond good and evil thanks to the shinso powers)

Then:

Tsukune is now a hybrid, half human and half vampire (minus the weaknesses and the maybe also the thirst), a crazy powerful vampire at that^^

BUT:

Since he is more of a vampire now, his greatest enemy will be he himself (his own dark side)

And that's what season 3 will be about- 

Tsukune having to deal with the iminent/beginning war between youkai and humanity and his own dark side

And yes, there will be a season 3 ;)

Seasons 1 was about him dealing with the academy life, season 2 was about dealing with the contradiction of staying human and becoming stronger and season 3 will be about him dealing with his dark side.

The shinso power is ENORMOUS and it wouldn't make any sense if it hadn't any demerits at all^^

Like for example increased dark desires and more douchebaggery

Sorry for the long wall of text  ^_^

Edited by Harbinger, 03 June 2013 - 04:13 PM.

Looking for translated light novels?

Baka - Tsuki

There are MANY translated light novels, including Highschool DxD, Toaru Majutsu no index, Infinite Stratos, Seirei tsukai no kenbu AND Date a live (the Manga adaption of which got cancelled after chapter 6)

marto5

marto5

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationMontevideo, Uruguay

O.o good one sir., i totaly forgot about that guy...

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

Well, 

I basically recalled what happened up to now, pulled a few connections and this is the most likely prediction I came up with^^

Hell, that's pretty much the only proper one Ikeda can do after this cliffhanger^^

Well, of course Fairy tale will behave like some secondrate villian for some time, including the obligatory:

-) DETAILED explanation of his master plan to the main cast so we don't have to use our brains a little ;)

-) Plan of world conquest/destruction, here actually both- destruction of the human world and then rebuilding it how he sees fit and taking over the Youkai world while he's at it

-) Exaggerated showing off his that he's the supreme asshole and that you don't wanna have some1 with his personality being in charge of your country

-) And of course: Retreat after failure so that he can become the main villian in season 3 (if there will be season 3, it's gonna need a GREAT enemy)

Why did I think that he planned something with Tsukune?

Well, he had plenty opportunities to kill Tsukune (still has, but he'll waste them anyways), either himself or with the help of his subordinates.

BUT:

He (he is actually in charge of the Fairy tale organisation, Gyokuro is just some bitch to keep the soldiers in line and a means to deny any responsibility if things go south) has ALLOWED them to infiltrate the organisation (come on, if Tsukune's face was THAT well known to the higher-ups then they would've at least recorded his face), my money is on ordering that asshole Minami (the dude who was supposed to marry Mizore) to get the newspaper club there

Then they allowed them to drag on the battle so that they would be exhausted when the masked king entered the stage.

So:

Masked king gets rid of the Fairy tale organisation (loose ends) and also gets the opportunity to deal with his worst enemies, the Won family and the Newspaper club

Why only the 2 groups?

Well, Akasha is kinda busy inside that ugly vampire, Mikogami is busy babysitting his students at the academy and Tohou Fuhai (the guy on the top of his shitlist) just got sliced by him O_o

The newspaper club is a bunch of talented youkai more or less formed around Tsukune who oppose Fairy tale.

Miu can deal with the law enforcements of the Youkai with his connections (and threats)

BUT:

If Tsukune actually becomes a danger to Miu, Miu still has an ace in his sleeve:

Good old fashioned- TAKE THE FAMILY HOSTAGE^^

Tsukune may be a badass, but his parents are still normal humans who have no idea about anything and taking them hostage is basically like getting a remote control for Tsukune^^

On the other hand, if he loses grasp of his family even for a short time, he'll have to deal with a VERY pissed Tsukune

Baka - Tsuki

There are MANY translated light novels, including Highschool DxD, Toaru Majutsu no index, Infinite Stratos, Seirei tsukai no kenbu AND Date a live (the Manga adaption of which got cancelled after chapter 6)

-SHINS0-

-SHINS0-

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationRedmond, Washington

What Harbinger said is basically what I think is going to happen. I posted almost the same theory in another forum except I guessed Mikogami is Miu Fairy Tale or has a strong connection to the masked king. All of the stuff that happened was leading up to this.XD I like how I was thinking the exact same thing.

I'm excited for the next chapter to come out to see if what some of us are thinking is going to happen. 

l9E7Z8I.png

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

Well, next chapter is iminent and I am really wondering how it's gonna become^^

My predictions weren't really THAT bad (especially about the "explain how he got here"- part), I only totally didn't see it coming that Miu Fairytail = Fukisaki Miyabi = Alucard

Well, that sure adds up very well and NO, this does not look like a rushed ending (="axed ending") as if you read season 2 again after reading chapter 65, everything suddenly adds up

When a series gets axed, the author often disregards (depending on how long the series is) several plots and leaves them without a conclusion while building a quick and more or less improvised ending (depending on how many chapters the author has left to finish the series)

What will happen from now on?

-) Alucard vs. Akua:

Sure, she'll put up quite a fight, but she'll get her butt kicked across the flying fortess in less than 10 pages

-) Moka loses it, maybe awakens as a true ancestor (=Shinso) as she already has all needed to that, only her necklace prevents her from kicking Alucard's butt

I guess "outer" moka is about to get a death flag (or at least a demotion to being "inner" Moka's conscience while the "inner" Moka is in charge of the body

-) Moka gets defeated, Tsukune's lock (finally) breaks and he goes into Obama mode (again)

Spoiler

When in that form, he seems to be quite a lot stronger than usually so he'll be able to put up quite a fight against Alucard

(I wouldn't be surprised if his transformation into that would be a future cliffhanger in one of the next chapters)

BUT:

Alucard kicks his ass regardless (after one or two chapters of fighting)

Then Alucard goes to finish off Moka (who is still on the ground because of her getting beat up earlier)

After that, the "transformation" Tohou Fuhai was talking about suddenly kicks in 

Spoiler

It doesn't actually have to mean that he becomes like Alucard (the huge ugly thing that's still mostly asleep and sealed by Moka's mom)

Tohou Fuhai might have mistaken it for Tsukune's transformation into a true ancestor and all he could determine back then was that big changes were going on inside Tsukune and that in that state, Tsukune smelled just like Alucard's oversized ugly form (I assume he was referring to that)

Akua said that in order to become a true ancestor, you'd need enough of that blood inside you, what was "normally" done by taking it from a true ancestor and the amount taken would kill the one who earlier had it

BUT:

The amount is more likely determined by the relation of True ancestor blood/your own blood as a relatively small amount was sufficient for Moka (as she was only just born when she got the blood from her mom)

Also, nobody said that all that blood would have to be injected AT ONCE ;)

Moka never really injected a lot into him at once, but the total amount out of the 5 injections he got up to now:

Spoiler

So:

Tsukune already got 5 injections back in season 1 (there were none up to now in season 2)

I assume that due to his injuries, Moka will inject a 6th portion of blood into him and that's what's gonna end up triggering his "transformation"

After that, Tsukune and Alucard will have a "final showdown" that's gonna last for 1-3 chapters and ending with either Alucard escaping (badly injured) or him getting defeated by Tsukune and him getting finished off by someone else (Tsukune isn't the kind of person who'd execute someone who cannot fight anymore, but I suppose anything's possible)

After that, they will somehow return to Hongkong OR Youkai academy, where their wounds will be treated

Then we will get a short "epilogue arc" and I really hope that Ikeda will make a third season ;)

I am really wondering just HOW correct I was with these assumptions ;)

Edited by Harbinger, 26 July 2013 - 11:10 PM.

Baka - Tsuki

prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationTiensha

definetly Obama mode!

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

I hope so too, would be a shame if Ikeda would leave us (humans) hanging like that ;)

Baka - Tsuki

Video Mantic

Video Mantic

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationHere! There! Everywhere!

What about Moka's dad though? He hasn't made an appearance. Isn't he supposed to be really powerful as well?

When you finish a manga, an anime or a book do you feel like a part of you is now gone?

I do.

Spoiler

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

What about Moka's dad though? He hasn't made an appearance. Isn't he supposed to be really powerful as well?

-.-

He is Shuzen Issa

Chapter 30 page 1

He is Moka's dad and head of the Shuzen household (well, now it seems that Kokoa's Mom too over though, but that might have been a bluff)

He was quite open-minded to Akasha's (that's Moka's mother) dream of human/monster coexistance (the same Idea as Tsukune, guess if they'd meet, they'd get quite along unless she pulls an overly protective mother)

The dude who appeared to be Issa in: Chapter 57 page 19 was only an imposter, a "doppelgänger" as Tohou Fuhai revealed in Capter 64 page 12, it was just the second division leader and the real deal is a lot stronger than that (he DID put up quite a fight though) 

My conclusion:

Issa is still somewhere out there AND:

The guys who Kokoa's mother turned into ghouls were most likely NOT the real Shuzen family.

All the time, especially in season 2, it is said that vampires have a BIG deal of pride (that's one reason why Moka didn't accept Tsukune's feelings most of the time before that arc started)

So:

The Shuzen family consists of vampires like that and most of them would be quite experienced when it came to beating someone up so now way in hell would they let something like that be done to them AND follow her orders just like that

Conclusion:

Gyokuro tried to take over, but things went south for her and the rest of the Shuzen family abandoned her and only Kaluha remained with her

So she proclaimed herself as he head of the Shuzen family, got some random monsters to join her, put in some pieces of Alucard's main body into them and acted as if they'd be actually the Shuzen family and all

Issa's true fighting potential?

BADASS, VERY strong, I am sure he'd make an appearance soon

Baka - Tsuki

Gene Eric Pseudonym

Gene Eric Pseudonym

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts

My bet is that Shuzen Issa has been working in the background indirectly helping Tsukune and friends all along,

Spoiler

After all, who originally warned Mikogami that Tsukune was in terrible danger (on the edge of turning into a ghoul, after getting Moka's blood too many time), and thus implicitly was also the one who told Mikogami in what way specifically that Tsukune was in danger?

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

My bet is that Shuzen Issa has been working in the background indirectly helping Tsukune and friends all along,

Spoiler

After all, who originally warned Mikogami that Tsukune was in terrible danger (on the edge of turning into a ghoul, after getting Moka's blood too many time), and thus implicitly was also the one who told Mikogami in what way specifically that Tsukune was in danger?

That's one hell of a point you got there and it would also explain a LOT of things^^

But he should have been wearing a mask/dusguise all the time, because Moka would have recognized him immediately

One more thing: Is that Laura Bodewig of Infinite Stratos on your profile pic?

Baka - Tsuki

Gene Eric Pseudonym

Gene Eric Pseudonym

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts

That's one hell of a point you got there and it would also explain a LOT of things^^

But he should have been wearing a mask/dusguise all the time, because Moka would have recognized him immediately

One more thing: Is that Laura Bodewig of Infinite Stratos on your profile pic?

Well both of the male "Dark Lords" have quite different appearance between their normal and "true" forms, it's possible someone as powerful as Shuzen (who's also a vampire) can have his own normal/true forms.

And yeah, that's Laura. XD

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

But well, about the question whether he did or did not become a Vampire/Shinso:

5% Back to ordinary human

60% Becomes actual vampire (but less vulnerable to water and garlic due to him being originally human)

25% Back to human/vampire hybrid

10% Becomes Shinso

The reason I gave the "back to human" less probability than "becomes Shinso" is because it would make zero sense as his body itself became more and more transformed by the continued presence of vampire blood inside it, the vampire blood most likely fused into his DNA so the effects are permanent 

But him becoming Shinso would be quite some trouble for him and the people around him:

1) He still is originally a human (and still one at heart), but with these crazy super powers people (youkai AND humans) will be afraid of him- Humans because he is no longer human and could destroy their military any time and they can't do shit (well, they can nuke him)

Youkai would be afraid of him as well because humans and youkai don't really get along well and humans are considered untrustworthy by youkai (same applies the other way around as well, ironically for the same reason). The only reason they didn't worry THAT much was that humans are physically weak, but Tsukune definitely is not. And also, Tsukune knows how to enter their barriers, which are meant to keep humans out

2) Controlling THAT much power must be a pain in the ass (If you have enough strengh to juggle cars without breaking a sweat you'll have troule not breaking something)

3) He already has quite some fame due to the destruction of the 7th division of Fairy tale (well, Gin and Haji did that, but they didn't bother correcting that misunderstanding so every outsider thinks Tsukune did it)

That will mean that he's gonna be challenged to battle quite often as he is pretty much THE strongest human (well, he's no longer human, actually)

4) He skipped a few months of school when he was training for that assault (well, he'll catch up in no time if Moka helps him)

5) He is no longer human but a vampire--> Moka didn't date him because of her "supreme vampire pride" (lol I call BS, I say she was just too embarassed to admit it), but now they are both vampires (comparable strong vampires) so that excuse won't work now.

And since Moka is pretty much THE school idol (or at least the students worship her like one) Tsukune will be THE target of jealousy

In a nutshell, this is what the whole stuff looked like to a youkai academy student who didn't join Tsukune:

1) Tsukune, Moka and their friends go on a trip to China (Hongkong), everyone knows that Tsukune and Moka are rather close

2) Not much is seen or heard from them over the course of 2 months

3) Youkai news (or however it is called) reports the shit happening in the human city and Tsukune and Moka are shown to have defeated the huge Monster (since Alucard's main body was asleep for about 200 years, most of the students won't recognize him)

4) Moka and Tsukune return as a couple and everyone thinks the both were vampires all along OR they find out that Tsukune was actually human and get REALLY scared 

In a nutshell:

We can really look forward to the epilogue where we get to see them returning to school :D

Baka - Tsuki

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

Now to sum things up:

1) The Holy Lock actually turns out what I expected it to be- a device that controls the transformation and slowly turns Tsukune into a vampire (shinso)

http://vatoto.com/read/_/215203/rosario-to-vampire-season-ii_ch66.5_by_mangaholic/15

Well, the headmaster was always one hell of a schemer, so seeing him pulling a trick like that isn't really surprising.

I mean he couldn't just tell Tsukune back then "Oh, you just almost became a ghoul, this "holy lock" will slowly turn you into the ultimate vampire instead. Just look at Tsukune's first reaction to learning what Moka did with him to save him (although most of it was because whe wasn't honest and tried to hide it)

2) http://img.batoto.net/comics/2013/12/30/r/read52c1bff225851/img000016.png

Now THIS is surprising^^

I mean Alucard REALLY hates humans, so it surprises me that he actually made Tsukune this offer at all (although it might be a trick to get him to drop his guard and kill him.

3)http://img.batoto.net/comics/2013/12/30/r/read52c1bff225851/img000026.png

Waaaaait a minute. Didn't he die in season one?

By the hands of the other girl (the one with the tentacle fingers)?

http://vatoto.com/read/_/6829/rosario-to-vampire_v6_ch24_by_franky-house/18

His name is Midou and back in S1 he kidnapped Moka and callenged Tsukune to a fight and got beaten up when he went into ghoul form for the first time

Oh, and in case you are wondering, the claws on the fish- like thing he is holding are his own, his right arm can grow into one hell of a weapon

4)http://img.batoto.net/comics/2013/12/30/r/read52c1bff225851/img000027.png

Well, the 2 of them have never actually seen Mikogami's true form so they were quite surprised, like "how dafuq did that guy manage to get beaten by Hokouto in one go?" 

(they don't know about him restraining his abilities at all times)

5) Well, at least he (kind of) apologized to Tsukune

6) http://img.batoto.net/comics/2013/12/30/r/read52c1bff225851/img000002.png

So simply put, Shinso have the ability to more or less control their own blood in various ways (you can compare it to the "branch of sin" from "Deadman Wonderland" if you want

But that means he was able to do that even earlier than that, because his "armor" looks a lot like his "jet black ghoul form"

And the weird black pattern on his face whenever he goes into ghoul-mode would also be caused by this.

Him removing the holy lock caused a "forced" transformation, and it ended up being quite dangerous for both him and Moka, but Akua and Tsukune's harem friends helped out and let him and Moka transform "safely" into a shinso (shinso means "true ancestor", in case you don't know). Tsukune would have probably ended up as shinso even if left alone, although the transformation would be significantly delayed (but also a lot less dangerous for Tsukune)

Baka - Tsuki

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

Tsukune's situation sure got a lot more complicated now:

1)
He is only halfway done with High school and got the offer to become headmaster of the school he's been attending because the headmaster and his 2 buddies divided themselves by zero to get rid of Dracula/Alucard

2)
The "secret" is out, humans now know that youkai exist, making stuff A LOT more complicated
If the Youkai learn that Tsukune was originally human, he's in deep shit. Why? Well, why are youkai not THAT scared of humans? Well, because they have their barriers to keep them out and they are physically superior to humans. But well, Tsukune can freely walk through the barriers and can overpower most youkai too (and is most likely still immune to the vampire's weaknesses such as water and garlic).
In a nutshell, he'd be seen as an impossibly powerful human (=a threat), especially by the witches because they were on very bad terms with humans to begin with because of the "witch hunts"

And to humans... Well, he simply "became a monster"

3) His family was watching the footage too:

Spoiler

The panel on the lower left shows "Kyou- chan" (his cousin, the black haired girl in the middle, looks like she's at Tsukune's house at that time)
Left of her is Tsukune's mother and on the right is his dad

His cousin was in Youaki academy back in season1, so she knows "why do Tsukune's friends have superpowers" and I doubt she did NOT recognize (outer) Moka's face on Akasha when she went into XXL mode (and the camera zoomed in nicely on her face too). Speaking of which, Tsukune's parents might not know Moka's true identity, but they have seen her (the outer one) and would recognize her too

So the question now is:

• DID the footage show Tsukune in "Shinso mode" with black armor, wings and all,
  • AND: Did his family recognize him there
    Because if they did, things are gonna get VERY complicated because it doesn't look like he ever explained to his parents that he is attending a school for "monsters", let alone him becoming one (speaking of which, Kyou-chan doesn't know that yet too)

4)
As the narration said, Kiria reformed Fairy tale and became a formidable enemy.

We also saw that fox bastard holding Kalua who apparently survived Kokoa's stab and Kiria is holding Hokouto. Kiria and Hokouto are confirmed to know Tsukune's true identity (human), they could leak this information at any time and that'd be the end of him as headmaster (if Tsukune decided to keep it a secret)

5) 
Just because he chose the "Moka route" it doesn't mean that the rest of his harem gave up on him, so he is still in danger of dying because of nosebleed ;)

6) 
Tsukune and Moka both have the dream of humans and Youaki coexisting, but they also know just how wrong it went the last time around when Dracula tried it and ended up being the lone survivor together with Akasha

Well, in this day and age coexistance was more realistic than back then, but it doesn't change the fact that the youkai (mostly Alucard and his creations) caused a shitload of damage (mostly to the city where Alucard was) even if the youkai prevented (most) human casualties.

And also, after THAT display of power humans will always be afraid of monsters (even more than before because they saw their power for real) and some idiots on the human side will start making trouble

And finally:

Hokouto and Tsukune are both humans who got "enchanced" by youkai blood (that's what it would look like to an outsider)

So IF humans found out that Tsukune got like this due to an injection of youkai blood, things are gonna get ugly, VERY ugly. 

You know, all the "secret organisation that does human experimentation" stuff. Why would they actually do that? Well, supersoldiers and Tsukune and Hokouto are both proof that it is possible to create such "supersoldiers"

How would such an organisation do that?

Well, abduct humans and youkai and start trying shit out because they don't really know HOW Tsukune ended up becoming like that

(oh, if that's the case, Tsukune's family would be in trouble)

Baka - Tsuki