Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

TYPE-MOON Discussions <<WARNING: SPOILERS>>

TYPE-MOON Carnival Phantasm Tsukihime Kara no Kyoukai FATE Melty Blood Mahou Tsukai no Yoru Nasuverse

• Please log in to reply
1291 replies to this topic

MezzoParody

MezzoParody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts
Shinji and F/Z's Rider? AHAHAHAHA. I would sooo want to see that. Oh man, Rider would demolish that poor pathetic kid.

The second poll has way too many awesome options. I went with Shiki vs Shiki because it's a classic, Aozaki vs Aozaki because it'd be amazing, and the three-way magical girl fight because...magical girls. Although the three-way loli battle was real tempting. I don't care much for Miyako, but Illya vs Len would be mind-blowingly adorable. In the violent way.

Gilver

Gilver

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • LocationMt.Everest
I honestly sometimes imagined what if there's a world where archer is not a counter guardian although he have all of his skills.He then get chosed as a master then his servant is saber......Epic(IMO)

Nanaya kiri vs Kouma kishima rematch!!

sigpic578_26.gif

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Shinji and F/Z's Rider? AHAHAHAHA. I would sooo want to see that. Oh man, Rider would demolish that poor pathetic kid.

I was thinking the same thing! Maybe FINALLY Shinji will stop being an asshole and start being a REAL man like Weaver has become.

And oh my god, Ciel v.s. Kotomine? How does one pass that by? It's a crazy battle of sword fingers!

sig-1.png

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩
A little busy currently but I'll leave this information here.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/All_Around_Type-Moon

Apparently there are more chapters and that one chapter being ~Saber x Saber~!

EDIT: Uploaded new chapter
http://vatoto.com/read/_/118876/all-around-type-moon-ahnenerbe-no-nichijou_v2_ch8_by_beasts-lair

WOOT RIN! The joke here is that the alternate far cousin of Tohsaka Rin is also called Rin and is a expert hacker.

For those whom have played Fate/EXTRA here is a little bit of bonus stuff for you

http://fate-extra.jp/12rebmevon/

Once you enter the page, type in the KONAMI code.

Edited by 「豆釘 ~ 黑風影」, 27 July 2012 - 08:46 PM.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
That...was...awesome! Saber teaming up with Saber has got to be a game breaker lol.

sig-1.png

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩
haha =D Glad you like it Katsu.

Is anyone interested in listening to the Drama CD for ALL AROUND TYPE-MOON- Ahnenerbe no nichijou?
Although there is no translation it basically talks about how the all three heroines met for the first time a little before what happens in the manga.
*ahem*hintsofarcuiedvsshikidialoguesinthebeginningpickingfightswithoneanothernanayafilrting,discussinghowtheywoulddoineachothersverse*ahem*

Edited by 「豆釘 ~ 黑風影」, 28 July 2012 - 05:08 AM.

MezzoParody

MezzoParody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts

Is anyone interested in listening to the Drama CD for ALL AROUND TYPE-MOON- Ahnenerbe no nichijou?
Although there is no translation it basically talks about how the all three heroines met for the first time a little before what happens in the manga.
*ahem*hintsofarcuiedvsshikidialoguesinthebeginningpickingfightswithoneanothernanayafilrting,discussinghowtheywoulddoineachothersverse*ahem*

YES. I may not understand much of what they say, but no way would I pass up the opportunity to try!

Also, where on that site am I supposed to type the code? Nothing seems to happen when I do =/

Edit:
So I read that new chapter. Now I must see it animated. I refuse to believe that Carnival Phantasm is over T-T

Edited by MezzoParody, 28 July 2012 - 06:14 AM.

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩
Drama CD ~ ALL AROUND TYPE-MOON- Ahnenerbe no nichijou

Its quite long but WORTH EVERY SECOND. Try guessing who the customer in the first track =D =D =D
Warning: this drama disk slightly varies from the manga of chapter 1 at particular points at the same time it has some common places.
I can do some basic summary explanation if you want.

As for the site

For those whom have played Fate/EXTRA here is a little bit of bonus stuff for you

http://fate-extra.jp/12rebmevon/

Once you enter the page, type in the KONAMI code.

Spoiler

And another extra stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og2esgea5Hk

Edited by 「豆釘 ~ 黑風影」, 28 July 2012 - 07:41 AM.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

A...Are you okay? That was a pretty weird throat clearing. o_o

sig-1.png

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩
yes i am perfectly *cough*undulationalbumtypemoonrawrrrmustfindalbum*cough* fine XD

I've seem to have caught Type-M-titus(common name: type moon fag) where one would spaz type moon related things every once in awhile.
Typical reaction to over dosage of information yet deprivation of the actual object of desire.

Thanks for asking =)

Edited by 「豆釘 ~ 黑風影」, 28 July 2012 - 08:31 AM.

Gilver

Gilver

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • LocationMt.Everest
Thanks for the Drama CD.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=469215
I don't know if it's true but it's the results of Type-MOON anniversary poll.
EMIYA and Arturia FTW!

Edited by Gilver, 28 July 2012 - 09:53 AM.

sigpic578_26.gif

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
So the Kuudere beat the tsundere, huh.

And what? How is Broskunder NOT at first place? This is madness!

Also I lol'd at how there are two versions of Kotomine on the poll. xD

sig-1.png

MezzoParody

MezzoParody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts

yes i am perfectly *cough*undulationalbumtypemoonrawrrrmustfindalbum*cough* fine XD

I've seem to have caught Type-M-titus(common name: type moon fag) where one would spaz type moon related things every once in awhile.
Typical reaction to over dosage of information yet deprivation of the actual object of desire.

Well, at least it's one of the milder types of Type-Lunacy! Although I don't think you'll ever be fully cured. The best you can hope for is that it goes into remission =/

Come to think of it, this whole thread is probably infected. I wonder if it's contagious, too? Hmm...

Also I lol'd at how there are two versions of Kotomine on the poll. xD

"EMIYA KIRITSUGU..." vs "EMIYA SHIROU!" XDD That's even how I tell them apart in my head. He just has such an unforgettable voice.

Edit: Wait a second, Alice made the list?! What's this (sort of) newbie doing on the list when Illya isn't even there?! Aaargghg...

Edited by MezzoParody, 28 July 2012 - 08:31 PM.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
Same here! I'm personally more favorable towards "EMIYA KIRITSUGU..." myself. He's just much more complex in there, as opposed to being a typical evil villain in F/SN.

sig-1.png

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩
@Mezzo: deadly virus but will subside until the next wave of attack like a heart stroke. Its sudden and won't easily be awaken if your mind is preoccupied with something else.
You will have a higher chances of attack once you access this thread due to exposure.

Nakata JOUJI!!!! The way he still has the same voice but slight differences that you can really tell them apart. The fragility or uncertainty is more brought out in the F/Z role!
Seiyuu of Alucard from hellsing as well !
Godly badass voice with Norio Wakamoto best combi ever.

One question... why do i only see FATE characters on the top 10 male list.... ???

Gilver

Gilver

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • LocationMt.Everest
Nanaya Shiki should replace shirou.
Gotta ask though.Is there no update for Type-Moon complex X?

Edited by Gilver, 29 July 2012 - 08:33 AM.

sigpic578_26.gif

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩
@ Gilver: Not that I know of. I did send the scans to Scarlet Moon group (the one that scanlated the later half of Tsukihime) but I think he forgot about it.
Then there was Twilight Dreams Scans , I don't think I see any signs of them picking it up even though they did volume 5 (I didn't use their version since I though the translation was less accurate).
Gaku Gaku Animal Land is now doing touhou only... volume 5 and 6 were done by Darksoul (translator) and Raenius (editor).
I would need to find a way to contact them to see if they are interested in translating volume 7.
There is always Beast Lair... but they seem to be caught up with their own project.

If not we can pick it up................ although those scans I have are not mine, and i severely lack in japanese skills to do so. I could always refer to the Beast Lair translaion help page.
Hey katsu, are you interested in picking T-Moon Complex X 7 up?

In the meantime, new from CRAZY CLOVER CLUB (CCC)
Posted Image

Edited by 「豆釘 ~ 黑風影」, 29 July 2012 - 05:22 PM.

Gilver

Gilver

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • LocationMt.Everest
Anyone here playing assassin's creed?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL4Ppc7iXiY&feature=relmfu

Go at 4:48.

I swear to god,the voices of are very,very familiar.

sigpic578_26.gif

MezzoParody

MezzoParody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts
Oh my god, that's Saber! That's...that's Saber. Saber's voice, but girly speech, and Lucrezia Borgia's face. That's...so incredibly unexpected. And Cesare is Archer, but he still sounds manly and badass so there's no emotional shock. But wow, Saber-Lucrezia. I'm still boggled. Seems Ezio is also Gilgamesh, but he lacks that "Mongrel!" superiority, so he's a lot less fun =/

Awesome find, Gil! Now I really, really want to play AC in Japanese T-T

Gilver

Gilver

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • LocationMt.Everest
Indeed!
What's awesome is ezio also tries to seduce lucrezia once.Now try to hear that in japanese.It's just like gilgamesh being crazy on saber again lol

sigpic578_26.gif