Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Your Method of Eating

OMNOMNOM

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

Rjamwalters

Rjamwalters

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts
How do you eat?
With your hand?
With your feet?
Nyotaimori?

Chopsticks or Spoon and Fork?

I was caught eating with only my mouth today. I had to explain that since I don't exercise, I exercise my mouth. Is this looked down upon?

Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationThe Comfy Chair
...I can't honestly say that I've heard of getting exercise by eating. XD Even if you burn calories, you get them back in the food, right? :P

I eat really slowly. Everyone always finishes their meal before me! And I'm not very worldly so I just eat with normal silverware, using my right hand (because I write with it of course). Though if I'm eating meat like steak or pork chops, I cut it with a knife in my right hand and then fork it up to my mouth using my left hand. Pretty, cool, huh? Hahaha...not really. I feel like a boring person. :<

Previous Avatars • Music for February 21...not picked out yet.

Muni

Muni

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationExactly where you don't need me to be at the present moment.
I think I eat pretty normally except for this one quirk I have...
ever since that one time I had to do it as a homework assignment in psychology, I've eaten bananas like a watermelon.

Basically, you peel the banana on one side, and then you eat it sideways instead of vertically. I don't even know why I do it xD

I'd like to think of myself as the least impressive kind of god. Not omnipotent, omnipresent, or omniscient. Arrogant (as people with god complexes generally tend towards), self-serving (as many gods can be), and flawed (as people inherently are). If you follow me, expect magic tricks, not miracles. But hey, I don't ask for much. Put your faith in me, and I'll put my faith in you, Talk to me (and I've heard more important gods are much pickier about doing this) and I'll talk right back to you. So what do you say? Wanna be a prophet?

Spoiler

Niel

Niel

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationPassion of Pits
eat with a fork only, hate spoons, unless its soup

...I can't honestly say that I've heard of getting exercise by eating. XD Even if you burn calories, you get them back in the food, right? :P

I eat really slowly. Everyone always finishes their meal before me! And I'm not very worldly so I just eat with normal silverware, using my right hand (because I write with it of course). Though if I'm eating meat like steak or pork chops, I cut it with a knife in my right hand and then fork it up to my mouth using my left hand. Pretty, cool, huh? Hahaha...not really. I feel like a boring person. :<

Dont see how eating methods could make make someone boring :batoto_027:
But when it comes to meat, I cut and fork it with the left.

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts
Depends what I eat I guess... xD But usually with a fork&knife (or spoon if soup...) Or else the rest is with hands...

And wouldn't say it's looked upon... It's more interesting than anything else :S
Everyone their tastes after all...

IM or it's for naught

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
Fork knife or hands, I'm a fast eater but not one with the mouth open.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

LittleMelon18

LittleMelon18

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 266 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
Knives, forks, spoons, chopsticks, hands...the lot. :/
Not all at once. xD

I eat pretty quickly. I just like to get it over and done with and continue what I left off before. However, if I'm out with family or friends or whatever, I tend to eat slowly and savour the food properly over a nice chat over the table. :P

Rjamwalters

Rjamwalters

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

I think I eat pretty normally except for this one quirk I have...
ever since that one time I had to do it as a homework assignment in psychology, I've eaten bananas like a watermelon.

Basically, you peel the banana on one side, and then you eat it sideways instead of vertically. I don't even know why I do it xD

When I watch the performance of fellatio, it can be done that way as well.

I am jealous of your obedience. I used to rip steak and pork chops with my teeth and break cake and bread with my hands.

I was owned by a belt multiple times.

Edited by Rjamwalters, 13 April 2012 - 11:25 PM.

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
Hey this thread is not belongs here. Please don't send silly topics in General discussions

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

Muni

Muni

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationExactly where you don't need me to be at the present moment.

When I watch the performance of fellatio, it can be done that way as well.

I feel like targeting the corpus cavernosum exclusively is not in the best taste, but hey, this is sexual response we're talking about, humans will do anything :o

I'd like to think of myself as the least impressive kind of god. Not omnipotent, omnipresent, or omniscient. Arrogant (as people with god complexes generally tend towards), self-serving (as many gods can be), and flawed (as people inherently are). If you follow me, expect magic tricks, not miracles. But hey, I don't ask for much. Put your faith in me, and I'll put my faith in you, Talk to me (and I've heard more important gods are much pickier about doing this) and I'll talk right back to you. So what do you say? Wanna be a prophet?

Spoiler

codetoki

codetoki

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 389 posts

Hey this thread is not belongs here. Please don't send silly topics in General discussions

Honestly I don't think this is that bad, it seems pretty legitimate to me

I eat with every utensil i can, It's actually kinda fun to try new things unfortunately, my skills with the chopsticks aren't that remarkable, however, I do keep trying
Spoiler

Spoiler

Frost

Frost

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,862 posts
  • LocationLost in dreams of other worlds
I mainly use chopsticks the universal utensil!

I even use it to eat cereal!
Once you've mastered the art of the chopsticks you can pick up each individual water droplet or milk droplet I should say.
Granted it'll take a while to finish the cereal but it gets the job done none the less.

Here's a video of a guy using chopsticks for dastardly deeds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLH_Fi6oAjw

signature.jpg

Fragile

Fragile

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
Many filipinos know how to eat with their hands.

We also generally eat noodle soup with spoons (a trait I find absolutely bizarre, and refuse to conform to).

I also prefer eating with chopsticks. They're more versatile than a fork (which is more versatile than a spoon).
The story that has not yet finished...?

εru

εru

Potato

• Donator
  • 180 posts
Well , you use each type of utensil base on what food. So i use almost every types.

Posted Image

私、気になります!

Watashiwa, Kininarimasu.

Lower life

Lower life

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
put food in mouth
chew
swallow
Repeat

that's how I eat, if there is another way let me know.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
My tentacles.

sig-1.png

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.
Aside from the daily Spoon and fork, I also am able to use chopsticks too.
I am aware of the formal eating (with knives and many different spoons and forks which I think are just all the same) however I kind of suck on it. We use our bare hands while eating, ofcourse it depends on what we will eat, but sometimes we use it if our food is rice with fish <3

darkhunter

darkhunter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDarkness World
mostly depends on what type of food i eat i go from hand to spoon, fork, knifes (yeah knife and a stick xD), chopsticks, a bowl to a napkin if you mean instruments of helping to eat xD

but if i would pick a method it would be: i what like there is no tomorrow ... i chow down the food and ask for seconds :P (and yeah ... I AM NOT FAT so i can eat anything at any amount mwahaha)

Broken Identity
"People say I'm a freak, dark, weird, sick and twisted person, but I actually have the heart of a young girl ... in a jar, on my desk ..."
There is only one God ... and his name is Death.

King of Laziness

Suffering from: Procrastination Extraordinarius

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
.....I eat food with whatever utensils "or my hand" that was designed to eat certain cultural foods with. I'm not really sure what kind of question is being implied here. -.- I'm Korean so I'm adept at using chopsticks with regards to Asian cuisine. Other than that, barehands, spoons and forks, knives when it comes to eating meat.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

©®åƒ†¥µåGGø†

©®åƒ†¥µåGGø†

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • LocationIn your ear.
[My utensils are bodily.
I obtain sustenance by consuming myself.
I grow. That is all.

...I can't honestly say that I've heard of getting exercise by eating. XD Even if you burn calories, you get them back in the food, right?

This actually depends on what you eat.]
Looks like a duck? Tastes like a duck? Walks like a duck? It's a panda! :batoto_010:
oh darn.