Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

In Memory of Jabberwocky

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

Skydreamer707

Skydreamer707

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • LocationMars
jesus christ.
Didnt your parents ever teach you to respect the dead?

Edited by skydreamer707, 28 March 2012 - 03:48 AM.

Poor Orphan Ian.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
Guys, please don't fight U.U I mean you have a point, but we aren't here to insult each other, just to remember Jabby for who he was to everyone.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
Yeah...you're right. Jab probably wouldn't want us fighting either.

sig-1.png

Skydreamer707

Skydreamer707

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • LocationMars
Same, sorry about that.

Poor Orphan Ian.

Spoiler

Spoiler

theroadstopshere

theroadstopshere

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 366 posts
  • LocationThat great potato farm in the sky
Sorry... You're right, that's not what he would have wanted. I'll go slash out what I wrote on the first page. I'm just... a little unbalanced right now. Sorry bout that, Jabs, if you're reading this. Swear it won't happen again.
"Life isn't about lasting through the storms, its about learning to dance in the rain."

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
We all are, we all are...

sig-1.png

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
We are the friends of a good man. And we should say that proudly.

Jabberwocky will be my friend forever. Even after he dies.

Sorry i can't tell my proper feelings in English. Forgive me for being such an annoyance

my first post

http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/5217-in-memory-of-jabberwocky/page__view__findpost__p__131311

Edited by Leonardo, 28 March 2012 - 02:40 AM.

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

codetoki

codetoki

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 389 posts
I don't think I knew him, but he seems like such a nice guy. I can see that he was loved and just reading this page practically brought tears to my eyes
RIP Jabberwocky, you will always be loved. I just wished I knew you better
Spoiler

Spoiler

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida, USA
Ah, well... I obviously never met this person... but he sounds like he was a really wonderful person from what everyone has said. Losing anyone, especially someone so well loved, is really awful... I hope that where ever he is he's at peace. I'm sorry that I never got to meet someone so wonderful.

Uhm, I know I'm sorta silly normally but I can be very good at offering comfort, if anyone wants to talk. I hope offering isn't out of line, I just want to at least be of some small help.

Posted Image

Spoiler

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.
For real? :(

:""""""""(

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rafael Ferreira, May 17, 1993 - March 17, 2012

I am still shocked about this!

I hope this is just a rumour and we can see you again Jab!

For real? :(

I hope it is not.

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud
feel like fighting now >_> if i know one thing about jabb is that, he wanted to go down with swagger. Wanna dedicate this song to Rafael!
http://youtu.be/LBTXNPZPfbE

Edited by Angel., 28 March 2012 - 02:55 AM.

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
Oh, heck no. No, no, no, no!

First thing I notice when waking up today and checking on my scanlator team's forum is that this kid Eddie Gould died. I honestly didn't know much about the guy, but someone passing on is always a somber moment.

And then, I get here and see this. This just isn't happening. God DAMN it this is just not effing happening. Raf, my man, what the hell, now you're making me feel things that I hate showing in public...you were one of the coolest bros on this forum, no question. And the chats we had over msn; we got into some pretty personal stuff. I feel we bonded pretty well. And now you're just gone? And I mean, just like that? How the fuck did that even happen!?

I hope this isn't true. I don't mistrust you Kurt, but I really, really hope you got this information wrong somehow. Otherwise...

I just hope I get to see you on the other side, Raf.

Rest in peace.

UIqflpq.jpg

softpick

softpick

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 371 posts
I offer my prayers

upQffwT.png

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
I remember playing with him a week ago. We didn't interact much, but I could tell he's a really cool guy, one of the first people to reply directly to one of my posts. Made an impression on me. I was actually wondering why I wasn't seeing him in the forums lately, then I see this... I never knew I could feel sad for someone I didn't really know.

You're in a better place now, man. Rest in peace.

Edited by Pizhhh, 28 March 2012 - 05:33 AM.

Katzen

Katzen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 937 posts
JABJAB T______T

i don't have a lot of words for the moment. even if he kindasorta liked making fun of me, i still liked him.
god, even with him gone before, i could feel batoto was missing something ;___;
it's not that i don't believe you, kurt, but this is seriously so difficult to swallow right now.

rip rafael ferreira

/goes to continue her sobbing elsewhere

яαιηвσω яσ¢кѕ ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ノ゙| SlhbZiq.gif

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall
to jab____-

i remember he got online, but i never interract him before.......still i offer you condolence to all jab's friend......
to jab....i regret i never had the chance to know you, farewell....

In case you feel offended by me, please forgive me. I just have a bad sense of humor. Heh...

Equiliz

Equiliz

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 660 posts
  • Locationin your mind
I wasn't planning on replying while on my ski trip, but this just can't be ignored.

Your lights of sunshine will be missed by everyone. You really made this a better place.

Rest well jab.
"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." Howard Thurman

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." Albert Einstein

Visit my deviantart

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
i shall miss you, and like everyone said batoto was different when you were away :| now i guess it'll be different forever... >_<

rip jabby, i shall miss you v.v not only because you were the only person on batoto who loved/knew bleach as well as i did, but because you were a good friend to everyone, you made me smile a lot when i needed it.

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
It's just hard to believe cause what you showed here was a person who was full of energy, who like to laugh, and have fun with everyone... Be it arguing, plainly talking, or simply playing....

you never showed any weakness... damn us!... for not noticing it... but i believe you want us to remember you as one of the cool guys who brought spice and storm in Batoto...

you will be forever be remembered as Jabby, a friend and brother...
you will be dearly missed...
may you RIP.

/kurt, still cant believe it...

Edited by annihilator, 28 March 2012 - 06:58 AM.

...m y a l t e r e g o...

Posted Image