Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

noctemleya

noctemleya

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 78 posts
Since this is a manga, no way. XD

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts
Haha, I'm sure that Maki Minami is trying to make sure we don't guess anything right.
She's like, "Uggh, okay they're probably expecting this, this and this... SO I'M GOING TO DO THAT INSTEAD 8D"

This was a nice chapter. Anyone else get the feeling that this is going to lead to something really epic?

Just a fellow scanlator in a scanlation community.

--sharing a bit of happiness--Gakuen Alice--I can't smile because of all these feels coming from everywhere.--

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts
CHAPTER 61 GUYS!!!

I was worried about the guys who called her out for a moment there, cause I thought he figured out her identity, but it seems like he genuinely thought she was... cute. Okay.
BUT HEE-AAAY, Senri to the rescue, man!! What if MIZUKI saw that?? Chaos! Haha, the next chapter will be exciting development 8D

--sharing a bit of happiness--Gakuen Alice--I can't smile because of all these feels coming from everywhere.--

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
mizuki shuuma bromance <3

y no yamada minami maki ¬_¬

noctemleya

noctemleya

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 78 posts
Yeah, I as well half expected that guy to have figured out that she was Shiro. After we were constantly fed with the idea that Hime is "unpopular" (gori-hime :P) it's a bit of a shock to find out that it's not really true. :o

I wonder if it's just me, but ch 61 seems a bit rushed. Like "our sales are dropping, let's skip some ideas we had and jump to the love-love stuff". The confession and the realization about Senri seem just so sudden, after all that happened. I hope the manga regains its pace after this, after all there's still a lot of stuff that remains untold (eg: Senri's mother and Hime's dream about becoming like her, what will she think once she finds out the truth, etc).

I wish this manga would get more love. :<

Kitkiryuu

Kitkiryuu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Happiness is an update for a new manga chapter :lol:. Yeah it did seem a little rushed but I'm honestly glad for some development with Shuuma in regards to Hime(not that his spoiled "Mizuki. Mine. Rawr." attitude isn't really cute as well, Haha). Senri! Gah! I just love his character especially at the end of 61, with their embarrassed expressions; I'm so grateful that the art is beautiful :3

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts
After chapter 62...

Gotta agree on you guys that the romance hit a tad bit too fast for the flow of the manga... but it's okay haha.
These have definitely been a couple of fan service chapters. But it is about time these things started coming out into the open. Senri is trying hard to become a more natural person, Hime's doing her best to improve herself and so and so forth.

Uhhh... but herp-derp, Hime. Tides have been turned on you.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW?

@noctemleya
Maybe she's getting more popular because she's actually improving on her voice-acting at school too? So she's a little less gori-hime right now.

I'm not sure what to expect for the next chapter... there's a new job offer it seems... but what will happen, hmmm...!!!

Kitkiryuu

Kitkiryuu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I'm not sure if I should be elated at the progress or sad. It seems like this manga is going to try to wrap up all the loose ends rather quickly and I hope that's not the case. Just as noctemleya mentioned, there really is so much potential for this to continue as a great manga. *fingers crossed*

jaybeans

jaybeans

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
I agree! There are so many big issues that need to be covered that it would be a shame for the story to be rushed. Sakura Aoyama still hasn't really made an actual *live* appearance yet, and for some reason I also thought Sana would be popping up somewhere too.

Also, it's great that Hime is getting to interact with Senri as, well, Hime....but is anyone else missing the cat-bonding/omelette-y goodness of Senri and Shiro?

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts
Mhmm cat-bonding and omelettes... I definitely miss that haha
I would like some more Gori-Hime bonding with friends too.

@Kitkiryuu
You definitely took the words out of my thoughts. I had mixed feelings as well, buuut... since I like manga, here's to hoping we've got an epic arc coming up for us!

jaybeans

jaybeans

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
Where is the discussion on this forum? :'<
So much has happened within such a short amount of time. I'm glad Hime was honest with her feelings and rejected Mizuki clearly, even if my emotions went 'AHHHHHHH' at the time. All the scenes of their friendship :'( ......
Anywho, on the more recent chapter, I need to see more Sakura being told off :)

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts
I was waiting for someone to reply before I double posted xD

Yesss, gaah! Looks like it's Senri's turn to save the day and rescue Hime from the clutches of Sakura's hands!!
Can't wait to see what kind of drama the Minami-sensei has for us next. 8D I loove me some good drama. And it's probably gonna be a drama in a drama!

seiyuuka

seiyuuka

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi, new to this whole forum thing but anyways..., I thought the new chapter was absolutely amazing. It had me fangirling for a good 5 minutes, and believe me, I will rarely fangirl. I cannot wait for the next chapter to see Senri freaking out. :D

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts
@seiyuuka: RIGHTLY SO. Welcome to the discussion~

THINGS ARE HAPPENING!!! So many feels.
So guys, predictions, predictions?

I shall predict something random, but you know is totally possible: Mizuki appears 8D
There's no justification, but there it is hahaha.

seiyuuka

seiyuuka

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hahaha Mizuki's going to appear in if not the next chapter, the one after that. CANNOT WAIT.
Do you know how often it updates?

jaybeans

jaybeans

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
@holanio -- Haha, I can just see Mizuki appearing out of nowhere, snatching up Hime and running away (with Senri left sitting there with a classic stunned expression). Erm, and as far as predictions go...I could see:
  • Senri putting the wig back on Hime and pretending not to know anything for a while
  • Senri being so shocked and confused that he leaves Hime sleeping in the field, runs home to his cats, and contemplates life
  • Senri being frozen/shocked in place, Hime waking up and freaking out/apologizing/other stuff
  • Senri being angry/hurt/sad/other things I don't want to see T^T
  • Happiness, rainbows, and no drama..

@seiyuuka -- Can't say exactly how often it is updated, but you can look at the dates of when the chapters were posted on Batoto to get an idea. I think the scanlators do a good job of keeping up with the Japan releases, but Seiyuu ka unfortunately doesn't have as many frequent releases as say one of those bigger, more popular series v_v (or maybe it's just that I anticipate these Seiyuu ka releases a lot more...)

Anywho, after all that wig's been through, how could it fall off so easily from Senri just lifting her up? D:
I thought Senri would find out in a more interesting way, but oh well.

Also, as much as it was hinted in this chapter, I still can't see Senri having romantic feelings or whatever for Hime, at least not yet. I don't feel like he's had enough moments with 'Hime' as opposed to 'Shiro,' but I guess we'll see what happens since he now knows they're one in the same.

Edited by jaybeans, 24 November 2012 - 09:26 PM.

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts
@seiyuuka: This series is printed in a biweekly magazine. (But there are plenty of times where the author--and similarly, other authors--decides to take a break for a week for whatever reason)

@jaybeans: With the development in chapter 67, I'm pretty happy with how Senri feels about this Hime/Shiro business. He's not really romantically flustered, as he is just confused-flustered.

I dunno what's happening next, but I'm looking forward to it as always 8D

jaybeans

jaybeans

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
That's true. I did like the development in this chapter :3
I'm glad Senri didn't react negatively to finding out the truth either. He's definitely been able to grow for the better over time!

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts
All the feels from chapter 68, you know it's the start of an epic arc!!
So many things are happening... Senri and Shiro's friendship is leveling up. Hime's mom is calling. Yamada is visiting Hime's house. Senri is getting over his own distaste against his mom, and... this is nice -nods-
Two more weeks and then... we get to find out what Maki Minami has planned for everyone 8D

jaybeans

jaybeans

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
I know!!! This chapter was so adorable. Shiro...Senri...Yamada...ahhhhhhh! I'm excited for what's in store, but sad that things will be coming to and end soon.