Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
Discuss away~

mizuouji

mizuouji

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAQUAland ~
The latest chapter is voice.55. Please be patient until I finish the uploading! ^^U

c7u53.jpg

Contact AQUA Scans!!

website|forum|tumblr|email|mangaupdates

We're currently recruiting new translators and redrawers.

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts
I'd like to first get this off my back.
This is the FIRST love triangle that I've decidedly not care who ends up with the protagonist because they're both GREAT options and... I wouldn't be mad either way o_____o

And as of Chapter 56:
I'd love to see some more action between Mizuki and Senri and Shiro BECAUSE THAT'D INVOKE ANGST AND DRAMA 8DDDD!!
Come on, friendship reunite legitly between Senri and Shiro!!
I think at this point, I'd be happy if anything happened.

Just a fellow scanlator in a scanlation community.

--sharing a bit of happiness--Gakuen Alice--I can't smile because of all these feels coming from everywhere.--

jaybeans

jaybeans

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
=) First off, a big thank you to the scanlators for all your hard work!

Also, is it just me or is Hime wearing her star hair tie in Chapter 57 (the same type as the one Senri kept back in Chapter 37)? I mostly noticed it on page 27.

It's probably just me..since I'm always hoping for that to pop back up again :)

noctemleya

noctemleya

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 78 posts
Yay, a Seiyuu ka discussion topic on Batoto. Pity it's not very much alive. :S

Well, first, as stated before, a huge thanks to our dedicated scanlators. Secondly...
Jaybeans, you're right, it sure looks like that heir tie! I still can't believe Senri is that slow in noticing that it's Hime's... For someone so intelligent he sure lacks some observation skills. Or he might be ignoring that it was Hime's on purpose, for some reason.

About the last chapter, lol at Hime's bad acting. She is going to be misunderstood as a stalker, poor Senri is probably scared to death already. XD

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts
As of Chapter 57:
Bwahaha, Senri's father is SOOOOOOO ADORABLE
Ijustwannahughim!!! XD Whenever he sparkles it's just... man I can't get enough of his dad!!

Gosh-golly-Hime-you-did-it-again! Stop being such a creeper XD ~<3
But the trials and tribulations of Senri's change! This is great, this is great!!
I hope the next one is in his perspective too... and I ALSO HOPE WE SEE MORE OF SENRI-DADDY!! 8DDDD

--sharing a bit of happiness--Gakuen Alice--I can't smile because of all these feels coming from everywhere.--

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
I like the manly sparkles too ;D

Hime, you act like such a creep Dx

jaybeans

jaybeans

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
Haha yay :D I'm glad you think so too, noctemleya! Senri is super slow, but so adorable in all of his awkwardness :3 & Hime's creeper status just makes everything better hehe.

I love Senri's dad too. He definitely needs to have more appearances.

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts
As of Chapter 58:
HAPPY MAID MAKES ME HAPPY TOO 8D I love all of the people around Senri, they're fantastic!! "SENRI BROUGHT LOTS OF FRIENDS!?"

SOME CLOSE CALLS THERE HIME!! (I'm still trying to get used to seeing you as a girl after such a long Shiro spell)
Now, some brilliant commenter on the main page speculated that Kudou has got her figured out on those last pages...
So I tried saying it out loud slowly and by golly O_______________O.........

I must admit, I sad faced at the next JP release of Seiyuu Ka... (patience is a virtue D': virtue... virtue... DX)
But looking at the volume art for volume 9 is mighty fine (Mizuki and Shiro taking center stage)

Edea

Edea

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Nah... I think Senri might have already found out. (That definitely looked like "Shi-ro" to me!)

To be honest, I was kinda hoping that it would take him a little longer, but well... XD
Why is the next JP release of Seiyuu Ka? o_o" (If I had known, I would have saved this chapter... bah. Oh well... XD)

Edit: July 5th. Silly me. XD

Edited by Edea, 05 June 2012 - 03:30 PM.

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts

Nah... I think Senri might have already found out. (That definitely looked like "Shi-ro" to me!)

To be honest, I was kinda hoping that it would take him a little longer, but well... XD

I thought this was pretty long haha. He's had quite a lot of encounters with both of them and after Hime screwing so much today, it'd be a miracle if she wasn't found out haha.

But I'm more interested in seeing how she'll deny it at this point, maybe she needs... an accomplice!!

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
Senri finds out her secret > they get closer > fall more in love

T_T this had better end up different minami-sensei D:

jaybeans

jaybeans

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
Haha without knowing the context, Hime really does look like the ultimate creep. "Following" people home and whatnot...
Anywho, on the topic of Senri and Hime, someone once posted somewhere that what Senri needs right now are friends, not a love interest, and I agree. As much as I love the idea of Senri and Hime together, he definitely has a lot of issues to work out first.

mizuouji

mizuouji

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAQUAland ~
Even if there's not many comments here. Batoto is always the first place we update!! And we will keep doing it that way! :3

I really hope the words from Senri were "Shiro"!

c7u53.jpg

Contact AQUA Scans!!

website|forum|tumblr|email|mangaupdates

We're currently recruiting new translators and redrawers.

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts
Haha <3 mizuouji 8D~~

Anyway, gotta agree with jaybeans agreeing with people. I don't think they'll become lovers that fast because there exists MIZUKI and YAMADA!
I'm expecting either serious heart to heart between Senri and Hime about what his mother is really like, or his past experiences or cats (something along those lines)
Maybe some friendshipping from the entire voice acting group... (maybe a jealous Mizuki who can't keep his cool) or jaybeans's hypothesis.

But whatever it is, I'm sure it'll leave us wanting more.

HDark

HDark

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
(really late to the forum, nice to meet you all!)

It really looked like Senri said, "Shiro."! But I don't think anything will really come of it. Rather than him recognizing Hime as Shiro, I thought Senri was recognizing what she said as something he instinctively learned from hanging out with Shiro. So I thought that maybe he just ended up saying "Shiro" but more out of surprise than out of recognizing his/her true identity. (if he actually said Shiro in the first place)

But then maybe I'm thinking too hard >_>;

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts

(really late to the forum, nice to meet you all!)

It really looked like Senri said, "Shiro."! But I don't think anything will really come of it. Rather than him recognizing Hime as Shiro, I thought Senri was recognizing what she said as something he instinctively learned from hanging out with Shiro. So I thought that maybe he just ended up saying "Shiro" but more out of surprise than out of recognizing his/her true identity. (if he actually said Shiro in the first place)

But then maybe I'm thinking too hard >_>;

I bet he learns when both senri and shiro play the lead characters in an anime ~_~

Edea

Edea

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
@holanio: I guess the miracle came true?

Nothing happened. *headdesks*

Then again, I don't even know what I was expecting. I kinda wanted the mystery to last a bit longer, but at the same time.... <____<"

On a side note, the PV Shiro appeared in somehow reminded me of a Vocaloid song? O_o Must be because of the butterfly shape and the outfits...

Edited by Edea, 07 July 2012 - 04:13 AM.

noctemleya

noctemleya

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 78 posts

Seems like you were right. :D
What a followup to a cliff-hanger: nothing, absolutely nothing happened. It still came out nicely imo, but yeah, many people were expecting Senri to actually connect Shiro and Hime. I guess the author wants Hime herself to finally make way into Senri's heart, little by little, not a bad way to develop their relationship.

The PV looked great, I wonder how Hime will perform on the live event. Yamada is really ruthless.
Also, I guess the next arc will be centred more around Mizuki & Hime? (giggle)

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
I wonder if anyone will recognise Hime? Since this is a HanaYume title probably not >_>