Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Whine here

share emotions

• Please log in to reply
1984 replies to this topic

POMF=3

POMF=3

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationInfancy
Horn I hope you get a job soon, don't stress, well I know you're not stressing

Also, why do people like Katy Perry?
I just read the lyrics to her latest song 'Part of me' and was wondering if this shit was for reals

After Fireworks where 80% of the song she was going 'woah' her music has turned to shit

I miss songs like I kissed a girl, wtf happened to Katy Perry

I hope they understand that I really understand that they don't understand

Oh Sky.

Spoiler

perish

perish

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • Locationcannot be located
almost all her songs sound the same for me

but i really liked "The one that got away" and "Your hot and your cold"

she is still the prettiest pop singer i have listened too

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida, USA
I... I am so fucking pissed at my stupid family! I can't take it anymore! Constantly being told to suck it up, stop whining, don't cry in front of us... and then my cousin gets ridiculously upset over tiny things and it's a huge fucking problem!

I patted him on this cheek and told him not to ask my mother for her weight (repeatedly) so she wouldn't be upset by it, and he freaked the fuck out and accused me of slapping him and got all mad because I wouldn't tell him my mom's weight. Of course, I'm the absolute monster in this situation for picking on my poor (older) cousin. For some reason his feelings are much more important than mine, just because he has seizures. I know things have been tough for him, but it's not as if my life has been a damn picnic, I've been through more shit than they could imagine, shit that would make them question their god. And they know that I've gone through bad things. They know how much I've struggled with depression, self abuse, suicidal feelings.... but that;s not worth shit. I'm not worth shit. I'm some vicious, devious, low life in their eyes.

I hate it so much, I don't know how much longer I can handle the way my "loved ones" treat me. I feel like a pot constantly about to boil over.

Anyway, sorry for complaining so much, and cursing a lot. You guys can even ignore this! Actually I might prefer that ^ ^' I just... I needed to vent. Thankyou.

Posted Image

Spoiler

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
*sighs*
I know the feeling.....

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

For some reason his feelings are much more important than mine, just because he has seizures.

way to go, anna's family! you'll produce a great super fake selfish bastard with no qualms about hurting others...
seriously, what idiots

i know about a case where a guy was treated like a baby by all of his family (exept one of his brothers) just because he was born with a physical handicap (that was fixed later)
guess how he turned out? he became a child rapist
if only they'd listened to the wiser brother when he said the guys facade was totally fake, they might have managed to raise him into a man. now it's already too late
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts
I feel like it's already to late for my cousin as well, he honestly thinks it is okay to act the way he acts and others HAVE to deal with it. Other people are obligated to conform to his standards and whims. He has verbally stated this.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Katzen

Katzen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 937 posts

And they know that I've gone through bad things. They know how much I've struggled with depression, self abuse, suicidal feelings.... but that;s not worth shit. I'm not worth shit. I'm some vicious, devious, low life in their eyes.

wow. i can relate to this so much...

яαιηвσω яσ¢кѕ ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ノ゙| SlhbZiq.gif

perish

perish

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 274 posts

wow. i can relate to this so much...

umm i guess we are all suffering in our own way

Edited by AiNoKime, 27 March 2012 - 01:13 AM.

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts
Ah, everyone suffers. No ones suffering is worth more or less, it's all equally tragic. But it'd be weird if life was only made up of happy parts XD

Posted Image

Spoiler

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail

Ah, everyone suffers. No ones suffering is worth more or less, it's all equally tragic. But it'd be weird if life was only made up of happy parts XD

Nope. Mine's not actually tragic. I just like to angst over petty things. Like having roaches in my bedroom.

Katzen

Katzen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 937 posts

umm i guess we are are suffering in our own way

haha yeah if life was all bubbly, it'll be boring right? And we never actually learn anything. We all need some sadness in our lives, i guess.
lately, i have been quite depressed and...self-destructive and i'm basically friendless irl. i'm glad i've known people from here who i can vent to.

speaking of sadness, that's one of the reasons my ex gave me. Because he "likes being sad", apart from other reasons.

Edited by katzen, 27 March 2012 - 01:20 AM.

яαιηвσω яσ¢кѕ ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ノ゙| SlhbZiq.gif

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts
Well, when I say tragic I don't mean it how you probably think. Tragic is usually used in an extreme way, when I said it I meant that anything that is stressful or upsetting, even something small like cockaroaches, carries a certain level of tragedy just by causing you some mild form of suffering. Personally, I'd consider roaches anywhere to be pretty tragic, but I have a debilitating phobia of them XD

There is a sort of... uhm, goodness in sadness, because it implies many good things.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Seiris21

Seiris21

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationWandering the Celestial Plain
My sister ate my cookies!!!

perish

perish

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 274 posts
Posted Image

i just want to cheer you up! buy more cookies and eat it b4 someone else does!!

Edited by AiNoKime, 27 March 2012 - 12:47 PM.

Seiris21

Seiris21

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 93 posts
Cuuute!

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts
So mean, cookies are not to be trifled with! I would bake you some if I could!

Posted Image

Spoiler

Seiris21

Seiris21

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 93 posts
Food Grudges are a scary thing

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts
I'm an expert at food grudges~

Posted Image

Spoiler

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall
HMMMMMMMM................IT SO COLOURFUL HERE...........HMMMMMMM.....

In case you feel offended by me, please forgive me. I just have a bad sense of humor. Heh...

perish

perish

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 274 posts
I feel so detached from everyone.....(irl) hhbb

i feel tired just breathing.....