Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Current/Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Ncf

Ncf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPortugal

For a guy who has already been 'locked down', yes he has too many women circling around him. A married man, as it were, doesn't need his ancestor's reincarnated fan-girl, jail-bait and Ruby. Didn't Felix also have a crush on his baby brother's wife back in the first arc? There's also Felicia I and Felicia II, plus the Regis and I'm sure a barmaid or two. Oh! That woman looking after the little boy (Felix's son), the Lord of Beauty? Think I saw her blush at Felix as too. All in all, it's not a harem but it's getting pretty damn close to it.

I was actually hoping that this arc would be more Felix x Ruby but instead... Ergh, we'll have to see how this goes.

Nice catch, never saw that. I'm, going to wait until someone else confirms that Felix has the delvishu or we get some sort of flashback to confirm it.

I feel bad for Ruby did you guys see her face when Felix said he loved Felicia? I like Felicia x Felix but i had my hopes for a Ruby x Felix for this arc, we can
still get an harem ending ( not likely but that would make everygirl happy XD)

you know stories like this really know how to lure you in but when it gets to this point in the story i get really anxious and want to be able to read the rest of the story to know it ends well but that i cant is like a slow torture waiting for the next chapter release i cant wait for diha to get his apple sauced :batoto_012:

I agree with you like 100% i just can´t wait for more chapters i just hope this has many more volumes in the future and arhghgh i just want more chapters:
:batoto_012: :batoto_012: :batoto_012: :batoto_012: :batoto_020: :batoto_020: :batoto_020: :batoto_020:

Dragrath

Dragrath

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
I just need to find out what happened to the Regis Knights... I don't think they could die so easily... Were they altered like Felicia, killed or did they get away? I need to know... :(

sentry

sentry

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • LocationThe ever distant utopia

I feel bad for Ruby did you guys see her face when Felix said he loved Felicia? I like Felicia x Felix but i had my hopes for a Ruby x Felix for this arc, we can
still get an harem ending ( not likely but that would make everygirl happy XD)

I agree with you like 100% i just can´t wait for more chapters i just hope this has many more volumes in the future and arhghgh i just want more chapters:
:batoto_012: :batoto_012: :batoto_012: :batoto_012: :batoto_020: :batoto_020: :batoto_020: :batoto_020:

Though i am usually a fervent defender of the harem end in this case i think i would not be good because first felicia and felix are best couple and secondly it is obvious that lezaford is their child, it woud be weird for him to be with someone other than the mother of his son.
All that leads to the extremely important question, when did they conceive him?

I just need to find out what happened to the Regis Knights... I don't think they could die so easily... Were they altered like Felicia, killed or did they get away? I need to know... :(

they must be alive too, but i don't think they were altered since if that were the case conquest would have been easier for diha.

Edited by sentry, 13 June 2012 - 06:37 PM.

26.jpg

Yotanwa

Yotanwa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
oh dear god please i hope Felix gets all of the artifacts for himself, and not for them to go to the brats with him or Ruby or Lin or someone else. I've seen it too many times where the main character doesn't get the weapon but instead a side character gets it, I hate it :batoto_012: . Too many times do authors keep the protagonist weak just for them to overcome adversity during the heat of battle or some crap like that, it's old it's been done. I just don't want to see it again is all.

ok rant done. :batoto_025:

Edited by Soyeon, 13 June 2012 - 07:31 PM.

uber_nub

uber_nub

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
so i hears there is a light novel and ending is like wtf? this is true or just trolls trolling?

Seroster

Seroster

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I've heard several times that this is based on a novel or light novel, and I heard something about "everyone dies", but I assumed we had past that point in the story after the time skip. That's all I've heard personally. Anyone got more info?

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
Flare Signal reminds me of Nautilus, the Sword of the Ocean, from the movie "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen".

Also, that goddess reminds me of Chiffon Fairchild from Freezing de-arimasuka.

And I'll always remember this volume as "the-volume-where-everyone-looks-shocked-on-every-other-page".
Seriously people, it's not that shocking.

"OMG!! BLOOD FINES!!!???"
"OMG!! YOU'RE THAT KAISER MASTER!!!???"
"OMG!! YOU'RE A GODDESS!!!???"
"OMG!! KAIZERIA!!!???"
"OMG!! DEFEAT ELEMENTAL KING ZORG IN A MOUNTAIN OF FIRE!!!??? NO WAIII!!!!"
And my personal favorite: "OMG!! SCIENCE?!!!?!!!?!!!"

undies

undies

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
Could Lyna Mia Delta be related to Maian the Brave? based on true names

Edited by undies, 14 June 2012 - 05:20 AM.

komic

komic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
so Maian's world is basically a future version of ours. Cool. can't wait.

why1280

why1280

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

http://vatoto.com/read/_/40397/the-legend-of-maian_v11_ch62_by_scantily-clad/12 this page is what me meant?

yes thats the page i was refering to

AwesomeDude2342

AwesomeDude2342

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
It is clear that lin is a woman cuz when you look at the chest it has a round like appearance and is a little big

Ncf

Ncf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Though i am usually a fervent defender of the harem end in this case i think i would not be good because first felicia and felix are best couple and secondly it is obvious that lezaford is their child, it woud be weird for him to be with someone other than the mother of his son.
All that leads to the extremely important question, when did they conceive him?

they must be alive too, but i don't think they were altered since if that were the case conquest would have been easier for diha.

i think they "made" the baby on the night on the ship, because after that night you get hints that they did it

Edited by Ncf, 17 June 2012 - 02:55 PM.

AwesomeDude2342

AwesomeDude2342

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Damn that lin is one hot old woman xD.

Jt3z

Jt3z

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Im thinking that the four lords of Senid(not sure if its spelled correctly) could possibly be Felicia's regis knights from 1000 years ago or the more recent ones altered.

sentry

sentry

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 213 posts

I've heard several times that this is based on a novel or light novel, and I heard something about "everyone dies", but I assumed we had past that point in the story after the time skip. That's all I've heard personally. Anyone got more info?

even if in the novel everyone dies tha manga will not necessarily follow the same path, so it doesn't really matters.

26.jpg

sentry

sentry

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 213 posts

oh dear god please i hope Felix gets all of the artifacts for himself, and not for them to go to the brats with him or Ruby or Lin or someone else. I've seen it too many times where the main character doesn't get the weapon but instead a side character gets it, I hate it :batoto_012: . Too many times do authors keep the protagonist weak just for them to overcome adversity during the heat of battle or some crap like that, it's old it's been done. I just don't want to see it again is all.

ok rant done. :batoto_025:

yeah i would also hate this , too cliche.

26.jpg

Jt3z

Jt3z

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

i think they "made" the baby on the night on the ship, because after that night you get hints that they did it

Hints? lol you see them in bed naked with her saying shes exhausted from last night, i wouldnt call that a hint lol more like a blow in the face.

Akumetsu

Akumetsu

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 637 posts

Hints? lol you see them in bed naked with her saying shes exhausted from last night, i wouldnt call that a hint lol more like a blow in the face.

At first I thought the same but the woman looking for her child could be the mother to.. But then I don't know what's so special about the child.

Micky-Mouse

Micky-Mouse

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationOver there --->

At first I thought the same but the woman looking for her child could be the mother to.. But then I don't know what's so special about the child.

If it is Fenix and Felicia's baby, i'd expect it to be one helluva super baby that can destroy the world lol

Ariies

Ariies

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Imo it IS Felix and Felicia's baby. That woman looking for her baby is actually the "good part" of Felicia. In one of the chapters where Diha Sion talks with 5 elders or something like that, he talks about finding something-something-i-forgot-the-name to make Felicia complete.
Also in the chapter with nuclear explosion where Felicia supposedly dies, Diha seals her madra, not the whole Felicia. That's why i think that "evil Felicia" is just her madra or some part of her.

Edited by Ariies, 30 November 2012 - 01:53 PM.