Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Current/Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

DaburuO

DaburuO

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUS
Thread will be used for Current/Latest chapters and for anyone whose just starting this manhwa.
No more need to be said than THANK YOU for the translations.

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
I think Loretta Felbyer is actually Felicia. Diha might have split the original Felicia into two beings like some funky yin-yang duality. Dark Felicia had all the madra while Light Felicia was pregnant. Diha kept Dark Felicia and altered her memories to make her do his bidding while purging the memories of Light Felicia whilst stealing her baby (what a bastard) and casting her far away so the two sides can never reunite and break the spell... or something like that. Loretta must be searching for Lezaroth who is about the same age as younger Felix, so it all fits together. Felix is searching for Felicia and Loretta (Felicia) is searching for her son (Lezaroth), so they'll all eventually meet near Seind where- BAM! REVELATIONS!! PLOT TWISTS!! BETRAYAL!! TRAGEDY!! EXPLOSIONS!!! All that jazz.

And I wonder if we'll ever see the remaining six Regis Knights.

25 Cazuul

25 Cazuul

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • LocationTraining under 9AD on the Floor of Tests
^What he said. I second that.

Heretic

Heretic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
Yeah, I'm not trying to be cynical but you(Coca) just outlined the obvious. The author is filling us in on what's happened in the past 5 years while keeping it interesting.

Now, Lin Light on the other hand. I knew was a chick and had a secret identity, but wtf.

Edited by Heretic, 10 March 2012 - 02:46 PM.

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands

Now, Lin Light on the other hand. I knew was a chick and had a secret identity, but wtf.

Really? You knew he was a she? Seriously? I would think people would have commented on something like that, full body cloak or not. Going off the flashback, I think it's safe to say that Lin has been reincarnated but I wouldn't go as far as to say that their current body is a females. Could just as easily be a male body she's in now.

I think Loretta Felbyer is actually Felicia. Diha might have split the original Felicia into two beings like some funky yin-yang duality. Dark Felicia had all the madra while Light Felicia was pregnant. Diha kept Dark Felicia and altered her memories to make her do his bidding while purging the memories of Light Felicia whilst stealing her baby (what a bastard) and casting her far away so the two sides can never reunite and break the spell... or something like that. Loretta must be searching for Lezaroth who is about the same age as younger Felix, so it all fits together. Felix is searching for Felicia and Loretta (Felicia) is searching for her son (Lezaroth), so they'll all eventually meet near Seind where- BAM! REVELATIONS!! PLOT TWISTS!! BETRAYAL!! TRAGEDY!! EXPLOSIONS!!! All that jazz. And I wonder if we'll ever see the remaining six Regis Knights.

Totally agree with you but here's my problem with this new direction. First, instead of the epic hero I was expecting, we get a wifebeater. Then we find out Felicia's not dead. Seriously, which Prime Evil did she sell her soul to in order to become immortal. Let's not even discuss the fact there are two Felicias and that the god Maian got his 'blessings' from looks a helluvalot like Felicia. And this god, was she there in a physical sense? Are the Maians a race of demi-gods?

Now we have the brother jumping in with his wife and kid, a reincanted former hero, the four seind something... Big enough cast yet? I could go on but... *sigh* I would have prefered something simple like time travel or a resurrection to this 'twist'.

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."

Heretic

Heretic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts

Really? You knew he was a she? Seriously? I would think people would have commented on something like that, full body cloak or not. Going off the flashback, I think it's safe to say that Lin has been reincarnated but I wouldn't go as far as to say that their current body is a females. Could just as easily be a male body she's in now.

Really with those hips?!?! (mid panel)
http://vatoto.com/read/_/89128/the-legend-of-maian_v13_ch70_by_sakicow/43

that was confirmation, but in an earlier chapter there a shot of her legs and she's wearing boy shorts and stockings, which registered as not manly, may-be-femme; on the man-o-meter.

Edited by Heretic, 11 March 2012 - 11:33 AM.

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts

Really with those hips?!?! (mid panel)
http://vatoto.com/read/_/89128/the-legend-of-maian_v13_ch70_by_sakicow/43

What the... I soo did not see all of that last time I looked, epic glare distracted me. Which chapter was it where you could see he leggings? I'll have to reread 'part 2' but to me it still feels like either the author didn't know which way to go or he's reconning Lin into a female just to add another love interest. If I'm wrong, look for me on the next episode of 'Jerry Springer'.

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Rimi~to

Rimi~to

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEverywhere! ~ I will Take Over the World with MOE!!!
i agree with all the above, but whattttt happened to the other Regis Knights ><........... we only saw half of the original knights then we get the twist and turns, and then the bad ass antagonist/protagonist main character "CAVALIER OF THE ABYSS" <<<< like this one -.- both of them korean........................ did these guys source out the story together like this >->
just gota raise the no to unhappy ending story >< FLAG!! (already tensing my fist going WHYYYYYYYYYYYY) (sigh i just had to reads these in a row *derp*)

I have a feeling tho that Felix is gunna seal Felicia again gota point that out as the dream the girl/guy with large blade *what evs* has Felix going for Felicia like Legendary hero (original)

Edited by Unlimito, 12 March 2012 - 06:30 AM.

Narutosageofthe9paths

Narutosageofthe9paths

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationIndia
Hey guys do some one know when will vol 14 of legend of maian will be released in korea.

p00psc00p

p00psc00p

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Locationmy bed mostly
you know stories like this really know how to lure you in but when it gets to this point in the story i get really anxious and want to be able to read the rest of the story to know it ends well but that i cant is like a slow torture waiting for the next chapter release i cant wait for diha to get his apple sauced :batoto_012:
  • Ncf likes this

why1280

why1280

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
i love this story but there is one thing nagging at the back my mind (and i hate nagging). when did felix get the demon curse mark????????? seriously. i cant figure out when he got it. because if he had it before he got beamed up, the demon would have reared its butt ugly ruby slaping face by then. can anyone clarify.

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts

i love this story but there is one thing nagging at the back my mind (and i hate nagging). when did felix get the demon curse mark????????? seriously. i cant figure out when he got it. because if he had it before he got beamed up, the demon would have reared its butt ugly ruby slaping face by then. can anyone clarify.

Actually, it was my understanding that the reason Felix kept going berserk was because he couldn't properly control the blood fines yet. Chapter 67, certainly seems to confirm this suspicion.

On that topic, I always thought that the hero Reyt Maian was simply blessed by the gods in order to protect the shurians from Felicia, who... Well, I had assumed that she wasn't a shurian. Regardless I thought because they were lovers that, that was the reason why he sealed her instead of killing her.

Seems that she is a shurian. Also chapter 70 seems to hint at a more 'personal' relationship between Reyt and 'the goddess'. The reason I bring this is is because of the bloodline. If Reyt never had a mortal lover, then the entire bloodline might actually be semi-divine instead of divinely protected/blessed.

And that is why I think it's the blood fines that is driving him berserk. The original had the goddess to guide him, Felix just has the blood. Maybe 'mastering' the blood fines means he has to seek out the goddess, who looks an awful lot like Felicia.

I hope Lin is a guy because way too many girls are in love with Felix. >_<

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

why1280

why1280

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
that answered all my questions but one which stems from the fact that the sigil on felix's forhead machtes the one on uraeshi soun when he wnt berserk.

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts

that answered all my questions but one which stems from the fact that the sigil on felix's forhead machtes the one on uraeshi soun when he wnt berserk.

Which page did you see that?

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

macJIGGER

macJIGGER

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I hope Lin is a guy because way too many girls are in love with Felix. >_<

Huh?
"Way too many girls"? I don't recall ever seeing Felix with a harem.
I mean, 2 girls (Ruby and old Felicia) does not equals harem

That new girl (Jeda's sister?) also seems atracted to Felix, but it's more like admiration.

Edited by macJIGGER, 30 March 2012 - 11:21 PM.

Amaith

Amaith

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
I/We want moar chapterss. 3-4 chapters arent enough. I wanna learn what will happen next. : (
Posted Image

keenmans

keenmans

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Which page did you see that?

http://vatoto.com/read/_/40397/the-legend-of-maian_v11_ch62_by_scantily-clad/12 this page is what me meant?

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts

Huh? "Way too many girls"? I don't recall ever seeing Felix with a harem I mean, 2 girls (Ruby and old Felicia) does not equals harem That new girl (Jeda's sister?) also seems atracted to Felix, but it's more like admiration.

For a guy who has already been 'locked down', yes he has too many women circling around him. A married man, as it were, doesn't need his ancestor's reincarnated fan-girl, jail-bait and Ruby. Didn't Felix also have a crush on his baby brother's wife back in the first arc? There's also Felicia I and Felicia II, plus the Regis and I'm sure a barmaid or two. Oh! That woman looking after the little boy (Felix's son), the Lord of Beauty? Think I saw her blush at Felix as too. All in all, it's not a harem but it's getting pretty damn close to it.

I was actually hoping that this arc would be more Felix x Ruby but instead... Ergh, we'll have to see how this goes.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/40397/the-legend-of-maian_v11_ch62_by_scantily-clad/12 this page is what me meant?

Nice catch, never saw that. I'm, going to wait until someone else confirms that Felix has the delvishu or we get some sort of flashback to confirm it.

Edited by Knives, 06 April 2012 - 04:07 AM.

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

McLovin666

McLovin666

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

For a guy who has already been 'locked down', yes he has too many women circling around him. A married man, as it were, doesn't need his ancestor's reincarnated fan-girl, jail-bait and Ruby. Didn't Felix also have a crush on his baby brother's wife back in the first arc? There's also Felicia I and Felicia II, plus the Regis and I'm sure a barmaid or two. Oh! That woman looking after the little boy (Felix's son), the Lord of Beauty? Think I saw her blush at Felix as too. All in all, it's not a harem but it's getting pretty damn close to it.

I was actually hoping that this arc would be more Felix x Ruby but instead... Ergh, we'll have to see how this goes.

Nice catch, never saw that. I'm, going to wait until someone else confirms that Felix has the delvishu or we get some sort of flashback to confirm it.

Three questions. When did Felix get married? What barmaids? and when did Felix have a kid?

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts

Three questions. When did Felix get married? What barmaids? and when did Felix have a kid?

I was being sarcastic. Regardless, I would hope that being in love with someone -- a person that gives their life for you, a person you're sexually intimate with -- is more than enough requirement to consider that person your spouse. 'Marriage' is more than just words on a paper, it's a foundation. I think that same foundation is what Felix & Felicia have.

Whether or not the kid is Felix's is debatable but I have no doubt that Felix's new-found, manly charms will earn the lovestruck stares of many a bar wench.

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."