Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoiler] Tower of God Chapter Season 2 Chapter 4

Tower of Baam raw spoiler God Season 2

• Please log in to reply
242 replies to this topic

Chi

Chi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
Loool but if he really does have something inside him, it must have been implanted sometime within the past 5 years (whether he's aware or not - which I'm sure he would be aware of) rather than being born with it because as far as I know lool, that red skeletal thingy magig didn't appear last season at all (well, it's not like he got REALLY hurt last season, but I mean, would that crappy bomb drive him to the borders of death? ^^" Well, I guess there's always a chance that he was born with it.... but I mean... idk.... lol) <--- maybe it was a skill he learned idk I can't even tell if it's hurting him or protecting him lol

By the way...

Are those darker blue bombs crappy shinsoo bombs or just plain crappy? XD Thanks.
Posted Image

"No matter how small a baby shark is, it can't swim with the sardines..."

Wave Catcher

Wave Catcher

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationEurope
Ugh, these past couple of chapters have really confused me.

I thought Baam wouldn't want to draw attention to himself, but it's too late to avoid that at this point. He's already revealed himself to be a skilled Wave Controller and is openly showing himself to be affiliated with the most dangerous/threatening organisation in the Tower.

It also seems like he probably hasn't become as powerful as we all expected him to. The fact that he's using flashy shinsoo attacks obviously means he's not interested in keeping a low-profile, and the fact that his attacks aren't particularly powerful (at least not enough to one-shot the Regulars he's facing) makes me think he hasn't made much progress over the 5-year time skip. If he's willing to draw attention to himself as a highly-skilled Wave Controller, you would think that he'd at least take out his opponents quickly, right? It's all very strange, especially since he was previously able to kill the Bull with a single attack.

Also, why does a secretive criminal organisation even have an identifying "Mark"? That seems stupid/counter-intuitive, in my honest opinion.

I'm a little disappointed in Season 2 so far, but hopefully SIU does what he does best and makes everything work out spectacularly later on.

Edited by Wave Catcher, 29 February 2012 - 02:38 PM.

ryowulf

ryowulf

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts
I think Baam is holding back. Its much harder to not kill someone when you are very powerful than to just cut lose and vaporize them.

Also he needs to pass so he has to use a certain amount of power. There are lots of skilled people (more so in that group), but if he walked in and crushed everyone with no effort then he would get noticed by the big shots.

fistsofrage

fistsofrage

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,596 posts
Yeah, Baam's been limiting himself. A wave controller regular who can use up to 2 rooms of shinsoo is not uncommon, nor has his fighting style been "too" overwhelming. The "controlling blood" thing might have made him a little too noticeable though. Anyway, he has yet to do anything outrageous, and if he can defeat gray-hair while continuing to lay low, I'll be satisfied.

If he starts to use a lot of shinsoo rooms at once, all the spotlights will be on him and people will start looking for answers.

Moie

Moie

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts
Been a long time since I read. Busy busy.
hey..... It seems to me that Ash (pokedude) is the zahard prince or w/e.
I mean, maybe i'm stating the obvious or repeating things BUT, I think that it wasn't the balls that saved him but the ring itself.
I also think that Baam MIGHT not be under control. I mean, his friends virtually left him in his eyes. He's probably broken right now.
I'd hate for him to really be under some sort of malevolent influence.
Also, in addition to some earlier comments, I too think that Bamf is holding back his power. I don't think he's super strong but getting that far, you have to have a few aces up your sleeve.

For those making the references, the pokeball one is obvious BUT susano? It doesn't even remotely resemble a skeleton. It more or less seems like an immobilization technique. I'm really curious as to what happened to Bamf during the time skip. If SIU is awesome, there will be flashbacks :D

(edit) P.S. : I really want grayhair and fatsephiroth to join bamf D:

Edited by Moie, 29 February 2012 - 04:30 PM.

You must defeat my boom box to stand a chance...
Posted Image

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D
Besides witholding his strength, he might just be behaving as expected of those Regulars on the 20th F. He has to pass too but achieve a score that's middle: not high or low.

I'm also not too sure that displaying that "bloody lobster" effect really made him stand out. There must be other Regulars who're just as powerful. On the other hand, perhaps only Ja Wangan can see it?

As for FUG being a criminal organisation, we still know nothing. And SIU really likes to make the truth bounce everywhere.
http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/3/29/sheep-who-must-not-be-named.html
For pony!!! :D

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.

M15T3RZ3R0

M15T3RZ3R0

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 400 posts
  • LocationIDAHO
I seriously wish that the next chapter came out already; because I'm really confused with the whole FUG, Baam getting hurt by the crappy bombs, and the thing on his back.

tumblr_mkrvak7Zcv1rwv2mgo1_500.gif

Spoiler

Kaellyna~chu~

Kaellyna~chu~

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Locationlogged off
I, too, want to know what that thing is...

Maybe I'm dumb, but why did the "prince" said SKELETON when he almost got killed by "Baam"??

Edited by Kaellyna, 29 February 2012 - 06:34 PM.

Logged Off

Pasteduck

Pasteduck

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 697 posts

Maybe I'm dumb, but why did the "prince" said SKELETON when he almost got killed by "Baam"??

The prince said Skeleton because that is what he will become just a skeleton (die) if he doesn't succeed in this test. The loan shark will see to that.

Kaellyna~chu~

Kaellyna~chu~

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Locationlogged off
Oh, yeah... I forgot that about him... :P
Thanks!!

Logged Off

SaimonGQ

SaimonGQ

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I seriously believe that its not Baam,i want him to be good guy here,this guy might be Baam's super-secret bro or smth like that...(sry for bad eng)

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
What was that red thing?
I am really wondering what will happen in the next chapter.

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

Xelab

Xelab

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
Wow I'm surprised the translation we got right after the raw it's so similar to the company one(like the terms of the sunday one more), great job 25th_chestnut :)

Edited by Xelab, 29 February 2012 - 09:58 PM.

Ramza

Ramza

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
hi.. its been long since i was just loitering around, but finally i decided to join and posting :)

About this second season, i really think that this baam, really is holding back.

Remember when he killed the bull with one shot of his laser-like-shinshoo at the end of the first chapter? If he is serious, i think it's easy for him to just kill lots of regulars :)

And that red skeleton thing seems related to his blood. Look at the last page, after the skeleton came out, his trace of blood is nowhere to be found.

ryowulf

ryowulf

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts

I seriously wish that the next chapter came out already; because I'm really confused with the whole FUG, Baam getting hurt by the crappy bombs, and the thing on his back.

Prince thinks they are crappy, because a lot of the 'people' in the tower are actually monsters who shrug off such things. Baam is 'human', so a granade going off in his face hurts.

Baam is like superman. His kryptonite is normal damage, which the general tower folk think of as just an annoyance.

M.A.D

M.A.D

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 259 posts
I think Baam doesn't need to keep a low profile to begin with. With Zahard's intelligence network, and almost every floors occupied by Zahard's employees, he wouldn't have been able to hide for long anyway. However, he's also playing a smart game. Affiliating himself with a highly-dangerous criminal organisation would mean that he's under protection of that same organisation, a political party that could stand in opposition the King. With that, common Zahard's agents wouldn't touch him even if they could

Edited by M.A.D, 01 March 2012 - 01:08 AM.

...or do you believe, that the individual can steer the ship of self, to his port of choice, however emphatically the world may try to blow him? - JoJo

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I think Baam doesn't need to keep a low profile to begin with. With Zahard's intelligence network, and almost every floors occupied by Zahard's employees, he wouldn't have been able to hide for long anyway. However, he's also playing a smart game. Affiliating himself with a highly-dangerous criminal organisation would mean that he's under protection of that same organisation, a political party that could stand in opposition the King. With that, common Zahard's agents wouldn't touch him even if they could

This, even if he draws attention to himself, nobody would know his name or Irregular status.
Disclaimer: I'm often rude without realising it so try not to get too offended.

Necrokey

Necrokey

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts
wow, soooo many different theories, most of them are making asumptions about things we dont know yet... how about we just go by what we've seen and know...

(for now we'll just call them the prince, and baam)

The pokemon bombs that the prince threw at first were all strong 'shinsoo' bombs, so when he ran out of those in desperation he threw what he considered to be a weaker bomb (because it wasn't made of shinsoo)... And to everyones surprise baam takes damage from it... I dont know what everyone else was thinking at that moment but it made me even more sure that he was the real baam, and i'm glad to see that he does have a weakness (physical damage).

I also think his guard was down and thats why he took the full brunt of the attack... personally I think it makes it more interesting that baam is super strong, but if he's not careful he can still take some serious damage... it should be the price for being completely immune to shinsoo... I can just imagen it --> his trainer for the those 5 years getting angry at him for being so careless and baam has one hand behind his head looking all sorry... I mean I love him as a badass but he's got to have some of the softness in him that we came to love in the 1st season or else he wouldn't be baam anymore!

As for the red skeleton figure, no point really in speculating on such an unknown thing... personally I think the story would get too complicated too quickly if it does turn out (as someone people have said) to be the result of someone controlling baam... the simplest explaintion is it's just another one of baam's abilities

Raleader

Raleader

Potato

• Members
  • 167 posts
does anyone know why the prince says "skeleton" when baam (if the long haired guy is baam) trys to hit him? it was way before the red thing appeared

one teory i have about why the "crapy" granades hurt baam is that that king of weapon was brought from outside of the tower and doesnt really work on the tower inhabitants, but they affect baam because he is an irregular.
sry for my bad english

Chi

Chi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

does anyone know why the prince says "skeleton" when baam (if the long haired guy is baam) trys to hit him? it was way before the red thing appeared

one teory i have about why the "crapy" granades hurt baam is that that king of weapon was brought from outside of the tower and doesnt really work on the tower inhabitants, but they affect baam because he is an irregular.
sry for my bad english

Sorry I feel so stupid asking but what is the king of weapon? XD and your question was answered above:

The prince said Skeleton because that is what he will become just a skeleton (die) if he doesn't succeed in this test. The loan shark will see to that.

Posted Image

"No matter how small a baby shark is, it can't swim with the sardines..."