Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What weopon would you bring to eden island

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

shelly

shelly

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 302 posts

Light. Saber.

I agree. Not hard to carry, cuts through anything, can intimidate people, doesn't need to be recharged, can start a fire...
(With all that, its too bad that it doesn't actually exist.)

oliverwashere

oliverwashere

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe chasm of sleep
Posted Image
That should scare away most giant animals.

Verne Jules

Verne Jules

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
Duck Tape.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

rockingoldensamurai

rockingoldensamurai

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
Realistically: Katana, Bow (with arrows - Normal Difficulty)

about everyone wanting a hunting or combat knife, thats fine if your using it for everything, very useful. BUT when your up against a 12 foot monstrosity and you got your 6 inch. (or if people want to bitch about it your 12 inch or whatever) knife do you think thats going to be decisive... ah no. you will slash and slash and it may fall over dead or run away but it probably wont be decisive. And in the end you will likely get injured and if that happens and your alone, YOUR SCREWED. Some people may say 'oh ill get the drop on it from a tree or ill lay traps or blah blah blah'. well sure those times it will work but will it be like that every time. Hell no. I could do the same things with a 6 ft sword and if i had to have a Face to Face, Mano y Mano fight I would do better with my sword than you and your knife. Machetes are a better choice in my opinion for people still looking for an in between. again your greatest enemy is what wants to kill you not survival since survival requires killing those creatures in the case of an encounter. Lastly knives you want to use for everything will get dull really fast and when you need it most it isn't effective. since i wouldn't use a katana for everything it will stay sharp for longer until i find a way to sharpen it when it needed it. I would also use bows and spears but they can be more easily built and i could also use stone tools in the place of a metal knife.

Unrealistically: lightsaber (in red), Smith & Wesson .44 Magnum Revolver, M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle (AP rounds) with enough ammunition to stock a small country

wouldn't be fun if i didn't include this lol.

shelly

shelly

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 302 posts

Duck Tape.

Wow. Duct tape really does fix everything!

person one: "I have a leaky pipe."
person two: "Duct tape can fix that."

One: "I have a package to send and regular tape just isn't working."
Two: "Duct tape can fix that."

One: "Help! I've been marooned on a deserted island!"
Two: "Duct tape."

Edited by shelly, 23 December 2012 - 08:15 AM.

HereticWilson

HereticWilson

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationDAT ASSSS
If melee, a Gurkha Kukri, easy. Can be used as a machete in a survival situation, but the aggressively curved blade makes for a devastating weapon close in. If ranged, everyone saying a bow is right on. Materials tor eplace both arrows and string can be readily found.

Imnostrong

Imnostrong

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationUnder the Big Blue Sky
Solar/Lunar paneled high density Laser gun Posted Image

Time Of Peace

rsz_1rsz_42012-11-20-542467_zps5pecouhb.

Kitten cannon

Kitten cannon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIn SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!
electric penal cannon

http://vatoto.com/read/_/9633/sora-no-otoshimono_v12_ch50_by_foolrulez/39

Edited by Kitten cannon, 24 February 2013 - 02:39 AM.

Never eat yellow snow

but try to get others too