Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Assassin's Creed 3

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

EndlessNight

EndlessNight

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts

I just hope it won't be like PES, Fifa or Call of duty, with a new game each year with just two or three more things :/

i really doubt it its a game with a story that actually makes sense, im sorry but who plays fifa or CoD for the story ?
ubisoft makes a full game every year and they improve on it with of course the exception of tower defense good thing that one part was optional

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts
I'm not complaining about the story, which is the reason I play Assassin's Creed, but about the gameplay which doesn't change. But it's true that if the gameplay is already good, there isn't really a reason to change it. And i find that 1 year is not enough to make a good game, like with Dragon Age, they did a great job with Origins, then rushed for Dragon Age II and messed up the whole game :/ ( And I liked the Tower defense :o But I just did it 3 or 4 times, it may be boring if played too much u_u )

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Xbox User

Xbox User

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationXbox Dashboard
I can't comment on Revelations since I don't have it (all money goes into college stuff at the moment), but I have played Brotherhood and I thought it was a great step forward since it included a never before seen multiplayer that was new and refreshing. I agree with EndlessNight. I highly doubt it will turn into CoD or any sports game out there because of the amount of work and detail that goes into making the story.

Edited by Xbox User, 02 March 2012 - 02:06 AM.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Please enjoy the show!

DreyGonzalez

DreyGonzalez

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationPhilippines, Cebu
I love how it's the american revolution. It's just that awesome. I'm thinking templars are the british right?

"Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies."

Xbox User

Xbox User

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationXbox Dashboard
Most likely or least their allies. The only thing I know from that time period is that George Washington obtained an Apple of Eden some point in his life.

Please enjoy the show!

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts
Spoiler

A closer look on the cover of AC III.

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

EndlessNight

EndlessNight

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
the main char most likely will work with George Washington and its pretty obvious the British are the templars, what i want to know at this point is if they are going to start the story like how they did with Ezio from when he didn't know anything about assassins and follow him through out his life as he learns.
this is just a guess but he might be native American ....

Xbox User

Xbox User

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationXbox Dashboard
I found some leaked screenshots via Imgur.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Got your stealth element right here^^^^^

Edited by Xbox User, 02 March 2012 - 10:12 PM.

Please enjoy the show!

EndlessNight

EndlessNight

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
looks like there might be some hunting .... and we'll be climbing trees lol

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts
New character, new environment, that sounds good finally :D

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Xbox User

Xbox User

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationXbox Dashboard
Got some more screens and concept art. All information below comes from the 13 page article from the April 2012 issue of Game Informer magazine.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Xbox User, 02 March 2012 - 10:15 PM.

Please enjoy the show!

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts
New trailer ( in French ) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5ZOUM4PVeo

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Vincere

Vincere

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 45 posts
  • LocationHaunting you
I hope that Assassins Creed III will be better than Revelations and Brotherhood. Revelations got annoying with all those synchronization missions and the tower defense. ._. It was annoying when you take towers and areas from Templars and your notoriety goes up then BAM! Templars are attacking your tower and you have to run back and defend it. If you can't succeed, you Templars take over it and you have to go retrieve it from them. The Zip Lines were fun though.

Yup, Assassins Creed III takes place during the American Revolution. I assume that George Washington is our ally. I'm curious but does the new character have the hidden blade or do we just have the Native American Tomahawk? It doesn't seem like he has the bracer. Or maybe they just found another way to hide it.

Spoiler

This cover beats all the other AC game covers. *A*

Edited by Vincere, 22 March 2012 - 03:50 AM.

Xbox User

Xbox User

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationXbox Dashboard
May I present you with the latest batch of AC3 screens

Spoiler

Please enjoy the show!

• Guests
They say there will be changes in the gameplay like with the medicine, stealth and some other stuff...
can read more here:
Spoiler

Ryan

Ryan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationIreland
I just thought i would add what i know! his name is going to be Conor ! well thats all

but i fear that with all the gun's the game may not have the same feel as when it was in the renaissance

• Guests
hmmm...
@Connor
Do you think the "various enemy types" will come back (e.g. Brute, Seeker, etc.) so that there will not only be soldiers equipped with a rifle w/ a bayonet attached to it... Maybe there will be different ranks to the soldiers, which gives them special abilities =3

@thread
I hope Connor can equip the enemy's rifle and use them as a disposable weapon unlike in AC:B and AC:R where you cannot pick up the "Rooftop Riflemen" 's rifle

Edited by ashax, 04 April 2012 - 04:24 AM.

Xbox User

Xbox User

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationXbox Dashboard

@thread
I hope Connor can equip the enemy's rifle and use them as a disposable weapon unlike in AC:B and AC:R where you cannot pick up the "Rooftop Riflemen" 's rifle

According to the screenshots I posted, Connor will be able to use a rifle. Don't know if it's disposable or permanent though.

Please enjoy the show!

• Guests

According to the screenshots I posted, Connor will be able to use a rifle. Don't know if it's disposable or permanent though.

hmmm... Is there any semi-auto rifle in that era?
If there isn't any, firing once then reloading (i.e. putting the gunpowder/saltpeter in, inserts bullet, pushes bullet locks the flint) gonna take time...

Xbox User

Xbox User

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationXbox Dashboard

hmmm... Is there any semi-auto rifle in that era?
If there isn't any, firing once then reloading (i.e. putting the gunpowder/saltpeter in, inserts bullet, pushes bullet locks the flint) gonna take time...

Unfortunately it may be like that. Only black powdered rifles existed during that time. But you never know. I mean Da Vinci made Ezio a hidden gun that he just needs to cock after every shot.

Please enjoy the show!