Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Assassin's Creed 3

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

Xbox User

Xbox User

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationXbox Dashboard
They just revealed that Assassin's Creed 3 will be released on October 30, 2012! Am I the only one excited about this or am I talking to myself? Come on who's excited! A new protagonist, and a new setting!

Edit: I will provide any rumors, leaks, and official news in the thread.

Edited by Xbox User, 02 March 2012 - 09:49 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Please enjoy the show!

DreyGonzalez

DreyGonzalez

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationPhilippines, Cebu
I am a bit, although not as excited as I should be. I still haven't finished AC:R, still finishing my ME2 walkthrough.

"Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies."

Xbox User

Xbox User

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationXbox Dashboard
I haven't even gotten my hands on AC:R. I want it though.

You play Mass Effect?

Please enjoy the show!

DreyGonzalez

DreyGonzalez

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 96 posts
Yes, Currently to catch up with ME3 this March 6, I have it all pre-ordered and stuff.
AC:R was a little too stale for me, had elements of Farmville with a bit of tower defense[no seriously]. Might replay it after I'm done with ME3.

Loki

Loki

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 932 posts
  • Locationgo figure
yeah i didnt like the tower defending at all too , but as overal it was a fine conclusion to the story + the video they released of how ezio dies was amazing as well , it concluded his struggles in the best way possible
Spoiler

DreyGonzalez

DreyGonzalez

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 96 posts
I just might finish that game, just that Those damn Synchronization tasks, 1 wrong move and I redo everything. I'm a bit of an achievement whore.

Xbox User

Xbox User

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationXbox Dashboard
Oh I know how you feel. I must get as many achievements as I can in my games. Dang, if only I had the money to get AC:R.

Please enjoy the show!

DreyGonzalez

DreyGonzalez

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 96 posts
Yeah, Ever since those brothers of romulus missions, Ubisoft has been a tad strict with them and their clear this at bla blah blah time.

The_Edge

The_Edge

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationItaly
Can't wait to find out which setting ubisoft has chosen :)

Xbox User

Xbox User

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationXbox Dashboard

Can't wait to find out which setting ubisoft has chosen :)

Oh me either! I hope it's something awesome. They've done a lot of European and Middle Eastern settings. I say they should do Russia or an Oriental country. That would be awesome! I cool with a French setting too.

Please enjoy the show!

The_Edge

The_Edge

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationItaly
Posted Image

New image! Fake or true?

Xbox User

Xbox User

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationXbox Dashboard
Posted Image

Does this answer your question? It's a banner that was released on the Game Informer website that was released then taken down.

Spoiler

Whatever the case, it sounds awesome! Although, I would've preferred an Oriental setting myself, but that's just me. Ubisoft is supposed to make the official announcement this Monday, so I'll keep you posted on that.

Edit: Breaking News! Ubisoft has posted this on their Assassin's Creed Facebook account!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

The rumors were true!

Second Edit: Game Informer Images!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Xbox User, 01 March 2012 - 07:07 PM.

Please enjoy the show!

EndlessNight

EndlessNight

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
yup it's legit

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150594293448068.391304.6119163067&type=1

so americans vs british

assassins vs templars in the states?

i wonder what the worlds going to look like red dead-ish ?

Xbox User

Xbox User

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationXbox Dashboard
I don't think it will be anywhere close to red dead. This is the American Revolution. It's way before red dead. Black powdered, single-shot guns and cannons. Most of the land undeveloped with little roads. Many soldiers also fought with sabers and bayonets. Plus no desert since this takes place on the east coast of the USA. I personally think this will be a whole knew experience.

Edited by Xbox User, 01 March 2012 - 05:57 PM.

Please enjoy the show!

EndlessNight

EndlessNight

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
i never took american history sooo i took a general guess, Either way this is the last character we'll be playing (other then desmond) ubisoft always said it was a trilogy there probably will be a few expansions though

Xbox User

Xbox User

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationXbox Dashboard
I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. I just didn't want people expecting the game will be like Red Dead, and then rage if it turned out it would be nothing like that.

I foresee early releases of DLC which has been a trend with the game companies recently. Or DLC already on the disc. Hopefully I am wrong

Please enjoy the show!

EndlessNight

EndlessNight

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
i never said you were mean. hopefully it wouldn't have the same horrible flaws revelations had it could have been much better had they taken more times or removed some parts entirely.

they usually include the DLC code so you buy a new copy it adds to the value of the 60$ you gotta pay, my friend who works at gamestop was telling me that used copies have to be reduced by 10$ (800 ms points) because if the DLC code was used the value isn't there anymore

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts
I'm a little afraid of what they're gonna do with AC III, I was a bit disappointed by Revelations, and now they're annoucing the 3 for October, less than a year after Revelations :/ This doesn't sound good to me :/

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Xbox User

Xbox User

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationXbox Dashboard
Even though they have released Brotherhood and Revelations in consecutive years, Ubisoft has been working on AC3 for 3 years. It's like what Bungie did with Halo. They were working on Halo 3 ODST at the same time they were working on Halo Reach, which turned out to be amazing in my opinion. We'll just have to wait and see.

Please enjoy the show!

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts
I just hope it won't be like PES, Fifa or Call of duty, with a new game each year with just two or three more things :/

wtjpw658v4xz.gif