Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
Really nice chapter. It's nice to see everyone back together with a start of team spirit.
I guess we are reaching the conclusion of this arc. I hope they can disarm the missiles without to much trouble.

pandaranda

pandaranda

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
There's a while to go yet! Not until volume 21 at least. :3 Haha, and it wouldn't be any fun if there wasn't any trouble. X3

Departure

Departure

Potato

• Contributor
  • 123 posts
  • LocationLaLaLaLaND
After Ryo mentioned that Ango was drawn to Hana because they were both alike, and there was no answer from Ango afterwards I thought, "Boy do could there be a love triangle brewing?", but then again I can never forgive what Ango tried to do to Hana, but I can't deny that I like Ango and Arashi both. The obvious choice is of course Arashi, but...hmm...I guess we'll know how each characters relationship develops when newer chapters get released XD

pandaranda

pandaranda

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
Wheeee Shogakukan has finally revealed the release date for volume 22! It's due in on the 8th of June, a bit slower than I expected since it usually comes out once every 5 months, but I'm glad the date is finally set! :D SO EXCITED! The preorder's already up on Neowings for those interested: http://www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOBK-1244221

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
How many manga have such an amazing chapter than 7 seeds's 107 !!!!
I must admit, i had looked at the raw already but even so 'rereading' it again and again whith the same pleasure

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
This horses are really cute. And the mini hippos too. These recents chapters are really great. I missed Hana. Her lost of memory scared me for an instant. When she said she was always alone, I thought she also had forgot about Arashi, but it's just the rape.

pandaranda

pandaranda

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

This horses are really cute. And the mini hippos too. These recents chapters are really great. I missed Hana. Her lost of memory scared me for an instant. When she said she was always alone, I thought she also had forgot about Arashi, but it's just the rape.

That last bit confuses me a little, what do you mean by 'just the rape'? XD?

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
I meant rape temptative by Ango. But maybe she remembers also that part and only forgot why she felt in the water.

pandaranda

pandaranda

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
@Kdom: Yeah I know what you meant by rape, but I was confused as to how it fit with the context of your sentence. xD Hmm, I have a feeling she doesn't remember the rape part... If she remembered the rape part, I'm sure she'd be feeling a bit more hate/anger towards Ango right now, and would guess that that would be part of the reason why she's on her own right now. ^^;;

I think Hana is just a lonely person in general, it's true that she never really had friends in school and that Arashi was practically the only one there for her. I've never heard her talking about any other friend before being sent to the future. :o Though it's a little sad that she doesn't realise that she does have friends now! Friends who would feel hurt and sad and devastated thinking they've lost her; Haru, Aramaki, Kurumi, Ryusei, Sakuya, even Ran. No one should have to live on their own, everyone needs company!

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
I think with this arc and the one before the manga is turning a page. Until now it was a trial to survive and questions about why the characters were here. Now they have accepted it and will do their best to survive together. It's also true for Hana, in this 'new life' she won't be alone.

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
Poor little pigs ! As soon as I read "easy to catch", I thought that they had followed Hana and unfortunately I wasn't wrong. They were so cute and nice It is sad we won't see them again, I had started to like them. Though it seems that the little horse will stay.
It was a very good chapter, it's great to see characters you have not seen in a long time. From the TOC it seems that we will stay with them for a while. I hope their skin issue is not a problem and that by eating healthy food it will cure itself.

pandaranda

pandaranda

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
Oh I know! The poor piggies, I really wanted them to stay with Hana forever and become her little pack. So sad that they're gone, and even more so that Hana unknowingly ate one! T_T I hope nothing bad happens to the horse either... but who knows, Tamura-sensei never pulls her punches! >_<

Yeah! It's nice that we get to see Fujiko and Chisa, I really love them so I'm happy we get a whole arc with them in it! :D The skin issue really is a worry, nothing ever good comes out of having unknown medical conditions... I hope whatever it is won't make those two become really sick. =/

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
Pandaranda you meanie !!! ( teaser of last week )

Very nice chapter once again, Hana is a very forgiving girl, thankig summer a after she has suffered
And the philosophie part was interesting too

Now it's 3 chapters already and i wonder if the insect part of the arc title is worrysome. Everytime insects were shown was not a very safe part

pandaranda

pandaranda

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
A teaser? I didn't even realise, lol! XD I was genuinely concerned though. X3 That unknown rash is a worry!

I was surprised too, I thought she would be angrier at Summer A too, but maybe she's feeling guilty about what Summer A had to go through at the hands of her father. ^^;; And well it's right that all the stuff she was doing she learnt from Summer A, so you would be thankful for getting all that great survival info. :3 Hana likes survival stuff after all. xD She grew up on that stuff.

Haha, I don't think the arc name has anything to do with insects (well I think), it's only called Awakening Insects because it's a Spring solar term. :3 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jingzhe It's basically the time when all the hibernating insects wake up again after winter. I think it basically means that the story arc focuses on Team Spring. ^^;;

Jack Merman

Jack Merman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
I think the 'insects' part refers to the mushrooms they found, and unbeknownst released (spores being scattered throughout the region due to the wind).

When I mean it refers to, I mean how there are hordes of insects and how they breed and spread quickly.

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
I suddenly realizes that what Ayu explained about the dogs is now happening with the mushrooms

pandaranda

pandaranda

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
But are the mushrooms the only thing that applies? Hohoho. xD

Edited by pandaranda, 08 October 2012 - 09:30 PM.

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
Oh I knew this new volume cover was bringing sad news. Poor Aramaki, he will need a lots of hugs from the girls too.

adi saat

adi saat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

anyone know which chapter was it where hana remembers arashi words that kinda say, when you say goodbye to someone you cant really know when is the next time you will meet them?