Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Zephanekothyte

Zephanekothyte

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the world of Imagi-Nation.

So far I already know what's going to happen 'cause I read spoilers for the next chapter :batoto_025: ....and I kinda can summarize it for 'ya....so who wants spoilers? Also for this latest chapter...Natsu's becoming much better with being brave, yes?

Prince Zephanekothyte~

pandaranda

pandaranda

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
I'm glad you started a forum here! :D I really like Batoto, but I wish it had more active forums. ^^;; It needs more viewers! :o

kalafina23

kalafina23

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
It does need more viewers, their #1 manga "Tower of God" has a somewhat active forum so having more action on other forums is pretty unlikely.
Anyway back to the topic: I want some spoilers, I´m dying to know what happens with the final day thing.... but I hope thing bad happens, I mean Hotaru-chan is there and she has good luck and everything just like her other cousin. Or maybe I´m relying to much on that mystic power of hers....¬¬

Posted Image

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
This manga is so great, I don't understand there is so few readers.
The face of Botan and Hotaru when they see, the 'I got you there is only 2 minutes left now' was almost funny. I wouldn't want to be in their place.
And Ryo and Ango can be so annoying, it is time someone put down their ego. It seems like it won't be to long until it happens...

Edited by kdom, 27 February 2012 - 06:13 PM.

pandaranda

pandaranda

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
@kalafina23: What would you like to know? I can give you spoilers for any details you're looking for. ^^v
@kdom: I think it has a healthy fanbase size, considering how 'niche' its genre is (i.e. josei and sci-fi survival, I don't think I've ever seen another manga with that exact same genre combo!), though the number of readers it has on Batoto is a far cry from being representative. I wish Batoto had more readers for 7 Seeds! That way they can see high epically HD the scans are. xD

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
Well it is extremely popular in Japan so I guess it's not as niche as it could be. In fact it is a good way to attract both girls and boys. After all it did work for me :-)
There are lot's of girl who read action manga like reborn which, in my opinion, deserve much less success that 7 seeds. Maybe it's easier for girls to buy shonen/seinen than for guys to buy shoujo/josei...
Also if there is such a big fanbase why are all the forums for this serie so empty ? I started a thread in mangahelpers and nobody answers it. I would like to discuss about it more with other fans. Fortunately there is your blog.

Edited by kdom, 28 February 2012 - 08:51 AM.

pandaranda

pandaranda

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
Yeah, I sort of encompassed the Japanese fanbase into the general 7 Seeds fanbase which is why I said it's fairly healthy for it's genre which would normally be considered niche. xD But that's very true, it's definitely easier for a girl to like shonen/seinen than it is for a guy to like shojo/josei...I don't understand why the stigma still exists in this day and age, but I still get guys telling me they like 7 Seeds and other shojo/josei but to excuse them since they think themselves weird... ^^;;

Well I only know of one active 7 Seeds forum, but it's affiliated with a manga aggregator site that many are opposed to, so shall remained unnamed, just in case (though I'm sure you can guess it by now). xD And yup! You're always welcome to open up discussions with me or anyone else at Tsukihana's homepage. ^^v

I'm sure if Batoto gets more popular, an increase in readers will contribute to more active forums here. :) Hopefully that includes this one! *cross fingers*

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
I guess Mangafox has more female readers than Mangahelpers given the number of yaoi hosted there :-))
And it is also probably true that Mangahelpers is more a male forum ; the shoujo section is not the most crowded one. But it may start to change, manga such as Chihayafuru or Kuragehime have lot's of fans even among boys so I have still hope... a little :-)

hoihei

hoihei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Locationwhere the book and cake meet
I want a spoiler please.. :)
I've read some spoiler in volume 21, hana is still life.. how could it happen? I mean, how can you life if you're drowning too long?

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
Please can you put your spoilers in spoiler tag please, not everyone want to read them.

666Shinigami666

666Shinigami666

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • Locationover your head
wow
first he tries to kill him
now he saves him
what an interesting turn (to the better) in events
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
There are two rules for success:
1. Never tell everything you know

pandaranda

pandaranda

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
@hoihei:
Spoiler

Edited by pandaranda, 12 March 2012 - 10:11 PM.

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
I wonder if their is a gender schism with Ryo. I have the impression women love him while guys don't :-)

pandaranda

pandaranda

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
Haha really? I feel like guys like Ryo too. XP Semimaru seems to get along with Ryo just fine, and so does Ango. :3

Departure

Departure

Potato

• Contributor
  • 123 posts
  • LocationLaLaLaLaND
Wow, it was a pretty interesting chapter. Ryo losing his cool and raising his voice, so he’s human after all, who knew.

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
This arc is really impressive in term of character evolution. Poor Ango, it looks like it is time to evacuate the trauma.
And Semimaru having the clown role like usual, he really becomes one of my favorite character.

ku4eto

ku4eto

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationBulgaria,Sofia
So now there are few options : they run from the ship and dont manage to disarm none of the bombs ; they stay in the ship but disarm only the self-destruct ; they disarm all bombs , and leave the ship. If they don't disarm the nukes , i think the volcanos are going to errupt again cuz of the nukes. And they will have to go to the mainalnd.

"Together we fight.... for the blood of the nations!"
"Running through life with blindfolds..."

kalafina23

kalafina23

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
Wait...so Hana´s presence..... WTF! I don´t get it.
How far is the manga in Japan? I wonder what happens to team summer regarding the final day thing. My question is how and why did the captain stopped the missile launch? Did something happened? Is the weaponry still effective or was it rendered useless by the ship´s crew? I don´t what to guess, but I hope the final days gets stopped once and for all, don´t want to happen the same thing twice.

Posted Image

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
Chapter 102 is the first of volume 20. Volume 22 should be released soon in Japan, I don't know if there are any date foreseen yet.
The ship is not in a good shape so it's probably what will save them in the end unless they find a way to stop the countdown.

pandaranda

pandaranda

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
Hmm volume 22 won't be released too soon, it hasn't come out for preorder yet, so I'm thinking it won't until next month. My bet is that it'll be released in June or July. :o