Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Somemanga Refuge

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts

I reminded the somemanga users to stop double posting like 4 pages ago

So was your double post on the same page sarcastic :-)

I found myself stupid, I search for the rule post for 5 minutes and just when I was about to ask where it is I found it.

vimes123

vimes123

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts
A double post sometimes makes sense if it addresses a different issue. It just looks cleaner then editing you post imo.
Though, if the rules state you definitely musten't do it, I'm ok with that.

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
The rules says that you can double post if there is significant time between the 2 posts. I guess different issues would make sense too

Arutoru

Arutoru

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUnder your Bed
so we can' say the same think after some other did it ? :sad:
i mean if there is something awesome you can't say it if some other did it before -.-

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
Yes you can but you can't post two times in a row. They prefer that you edit your own post instead

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
See this is a double post = BAD

Edit : I'm editing the post = GOOD

Edited by kdom, 09 February 2012 - 06:45 PM.

Arutoru

Arutoru

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUnder your Bed
ah kay if its like this its ok ^^

and i tried to post a picture but i couldn't cause my form was not right which are right or allowed?

Arutoru

Arutoru

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUnder your Bed
WTF don't be mean FEN :mad:

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts

ah kay if its like this its ok ^^

and i tried to post a picture but i couldn't cause my form was not right which are right or allowed?

Try to look at this : http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/3913-acceptable-formats-of-media/

50% of my first Batoto upload, it was long ago since last time. I missed it.

Arutoru

Arutoru

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUnder your Bed

WTF don't be mean FEN :mad:

baby, stop crying

FEN silence i kill you :P ^^ xD

Gobb

Gobb

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 71 posts
Fen, go bomb something... I'm bored and want to see what happens if you do that here.

kaze343

kaze343

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Locationbecause f*** you, thats where

Fen, go bomb something... I'm bored and want to see what happens if you do that here.

wil, try it, but they make a fucking joke about the posibility to add bbcode, perhapse they will ban me, and?

i can see that happening on first attempts. hell, talking about it. you cant really be very fenrill here, fenrill.

unless there something like a shoot the shit thread where you would be safe-ish

Edited by kaze343, 09 February 2012 - 10:39 PM.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
Somebody is asking for it it seems. Locked.

Edit:

Further explanation why this thread is locked:

Forum rules were frequently ignored, and disrespect shown towards other users and Batoto.

Edited by mhh, 10 February 2012 - 12:57 AM.

Trebor

Trebor

Voice to the Voiceless

• Administrators
  • 1,918 posts
  • LocationUSA
For egregious conduct that threatened the stability of our users, not following our rules, and disrespect for other users and mods, Fenrill's posting ability has been suspended indefinitely. It will be restored once we have received an apology letter from him.

For all Somemanga refugees: this is not Somemanga. Our rules are located here: http://vatoto.com/forums/forum-118/announcement-2-rules-guidelines/ We do not expect that you will understand everything immediately, but we do expect that you read the rules, be respectful and do not post dozens of posts with hundreds of animated gifs (which is part of what Fenrill did).

We will apply these rules to everyone as fairly as we can.

Thank you and we hope that you enjoy stay.

-Trebor, writing for the whole Batoto team
Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri