Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera Season 1 Raw Discussions

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Kuahahah! xD The rest of you may be wondering why Kubera's suddenly been moved from the weekly section to the "completed" section.

Well, you're not the only ones. In the comment section of the review / last chapter, Korean readers have started a "[number of people] are panicked/bewildered/embarassed by Kubera's disappearance" thread, where each new poster increments the number by 1.

So far in less than 24 hours, it's reached "167 are panicked/bewildered/embarassed by Kubera's disappearance."

I was a bit surprised too at first, but that long line of comments is just too funny. xD Besides, if I can wait half a year for a chapter of Kubera to get translated, I think I can wait a few months for the author to take her (apparently Currygom's a girl O_o;; ) time to produce a great Part II. :) (unlike say... Noblesse, that doesn't seem to know where it's going nowadays, ugh).

I'm sure this just means the break may be longer than expected though. And maybe Part II will be moved to a different day.

Edited by Mizura, 12 February 2012 - 01:53 PM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Drbass

Drbass

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Awesome I came here just hoping to find out if kubera was done and thankfully just on hiatus. Also Thank you so much Mizura for your chapter descriptions. I loved to look at the comic but really had no idea what was going on. :rolleyes:

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
You're welcome! :) Currygom doesn't seem to have posted a better explanation of this on her blog, I'll tell you if she does. But, I don't see anything to indicate that she's planning to stop. As I said, the Korean readers were really surprised by Kubera getting moved to the completed section too. Besides, she even has the title of the next chapter planned ("Lost"), and has said that the next part will take place in Kalibloom, and will be when things really take off.

There have been instances where a comic was moved to the Completed section, only to be brought back when the next part comes out. An example of this is Trace on the Daum website. I think Naver probably moved it to be on the safe side because the exact length of the break isn't clear (so people won't start complaining if several weeks go by without news).

Of course, this might mean that the break will be pretty long, but eh. If she comes back with a great story and even better art, who cares? x)

By the way, LyuMir explained in the other discussion thread how to sign up to the Kubera webcafe. There are actually quite a lot of Koreans there who speak English, they're super friendly. x) And then there's thousands of fanarts! @___@

Edit: Oh wait, there we go. I think Currygom is saying that if the break is beyond a certain period, the webtoon automatically gets moved to the Completed section. She apologizes for not being able to say how long the break will be in the FAQ. The rest of the blog entry is about fan events (online contests, not offline events), the newly published book, game cards? and explanation about The Finite that she's writing in her blog (she's saying that it's about Kasak's parents, but we already know that).

I must say, I'm actually quite intrigued by some aspects of The Finite. As far as we can tell, Kasak's mother wanted revenge on Taksaka at first, but managed to get over her hate and even married him. So, this story shows that characters in this world can overcome their grudges. Basically if Leez doesn't overcome her grudges as well it'd make her seem petty compared to these side characters. :S

Edited by Mizura, 13 February 2012 - 08:21 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,

BriarRose

BriarRose

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationManhattan, KS
Thanks for the information. Hopefully the break isn't too long, but this gives the company some breathing space.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
The forums are back, yaaaaay! *tears of joy*

So anyway, summary of the latest novel chapter up! Now that was unexpected, it seems this won't be a story of revenge after all, and more like a mystery novel maybe? (i.e., "who's the little twerp who dared to impersonate Taksaka?" <- lol) Red and Black (or was it supposed to be translated as dark red? Google translate isn't clear on that) sounds like a Garuda though. I hope it wasn't Kalavinka causing mischief. We'll see!

I guess Ian will be traveling around with Taksaka to find out who this impersonator is (I suppose if Taksaka is really pissed, he could use the eyewitness). Anyway, it makes a lot more sense now that it's turned out not to be a story of revenge (?). Otherwise there'd be too many parallels with Leez' story, and invite too many unwanted comparisons.

Edited by Mizura, 20 February 2012 - 12:31 PM.

3492bk6.jpg

BriarRose

BriarRose

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationManhattan, KS
Thanks Mizura!
Taksaka sounds so badass, but at the same time completely adorable. "I do not eat humans" indeed.
He is the type of character I can't help but adore. He is completely stoic but in a way that makes him seem impossibly cute. :D

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Yeah? That's the reason I like Kasak though. *__* Badass daddy. I'm really curious to see how Taksaka's story turns out though. :D
And this side story is also quite interesting because it reveals a few things about how this world used to work before. Man, humans really got the short end of the stick. First the Nastika were created, and they were very powerful but could die. Then the Astika (gods) were created, and they were weaker but immortal. Then the humans were created and they were super weak and even died on their own (sickness, old age, falling off the stairs...). And Brahma there didn't even bother to create a proper defense for them, so they had to hide in cities.

Maaaan.

3492bk6.jpg

aeonstorm

aeonstorm

Potato

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationEurope
i am really looking forward to when leez gets the sword and finding out what else she needs to get because i believe asha told her she would need a few things if she wanted revenge. but i also believe that eventually the story will be about how leez will overcome her dark future.

i am also wonder whats going to happen when word gets out that someone(leez) has the sword of regression (thats what its called right?) or if leez's real name gets out.

so much potential awesome in story that i'm having trouble sitting still.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
I think her future clothes may also be part of the set she has. I mean, black isn't usually her style. Besides, I think the title probably reveals some of the major items. We actually see three things on it:
1. The Sword, which is obviously the Sword of Re / Regression
2. At the far right, we see a circle over the A. I think it's actually God Kubera's bracelet.
3. At the top we see a furry like thing. I think THAT's probably the lining of her future cloak. Maybe it has special protective abilities.

I'm actually somewhat puzzled by the presence of God Kubera's bracelet. What is it Really for? Let's look at its properties:
- It seals Leez' abilities during normal times. That's Really for her to live "normally", since she might otherwise kill someone by accident. BUT her destiny is to fight Suras, so that isn't that useful.
- Perhaps it's meant to boost her natural strength when she's using it. But, it stops working when she runs out of vitality, just like some normal spell, so it's not that helpful.
- Now the Obvious answer is that it allows her to cast spells, using nothing but her emotions, so it does the calculations and such for her. But then chapter 96 is REALLY strange: the bracelet was turned off by Taraka. And when Leez emerged from the ruins, it was still off. But Leez had a regenerative spell around her!

What I deduced from the last bit is that actually, the Power of the Name probably grants Leez intrinsic abilities, and these are separate from the bracelet. Like, in Ran's profile, it's said that he uses his abilities via getting a feel for it, rather than calculations, and it adds that this is how the Suras and Gods do it too (so they don't spend their time doing maths either). So, it'd make sense for Leez, who has a God's name, to also have some innate abilities. Also, this is supported by the fact that at some points, Leez spaced out and accomplished huge feats during those times (like running down the mountain when her village was destroyed, and leaping over the temple wall with Asha when Atera was attacked). This was done before she had the bracelet, and since Leez was surprised about it, supposedly it isn't something she can accomplish normally (i.e. it's a hidden power).

But then... what is the true purpose of the bracelet? It seems a bit like an extra...

Anyway, since the Sword of Re (going with that since that's what the scanlators started calling it) had previous owners, the fact that Leez has it will probably surprising, but then again I don't think she'll be spending that much time in human society after that. She's supposed to end up alone after all.

Oh hey, I drew some Kubera fanarts by the way!

Ananta chibi
Ananta pic
Kasak and Agwen pic

I guess since they're spoilers since the story hasn't caught up with Kasak and Agwen? Kasak is so hot. *_* But attacking his daughter when she was caught wasn't that nice. *cough*

Ugh, have to go on a work trip tomorrow. So annoying.

Edited by Mizura, 21 February 2012 - 03:11 PM.

3492bk6.jpg

aeonstorm

aeonstorm

Potato

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationEurope
one theory i've got that ordinarily gods can't die but because kubera gave leez his name she will be able to kill him, so in the future i think its possible leez will kill kubera and take his place as a god(dess). which is pretty epic in my opinion.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
I've thought of something along those lines too! But it unfortunately explains the tragic vision we have. :( I mean, as far as we can tell, Suras and Gods are locked in an eternal war. That means if Leez becomes a Goddess, it becomes her responsibility to forever fight Suras.

Another thing that's fishy is that she said that she's "fighting for her life" for the responsibility of protecting the name. But, Gods don't die, they can regenerate endlessly. Does this mean that Leez can still be killed? What I theorized at first is that perhaps, now that the name belongs to her, then if she's killed, the name gets lost forever. This also means that humans will no longer be able to use it. Couple that with the title: "One last God Kubera", and it becomes a really heavy responsibility: does it perhaps become the last magic that humans can call on?

But as the story progressed, it seemed to me that even more may be at stake. Yuta and the Garudas are somehow involved in this mess (the Garuda siblings had to be separated because of it), and by extension, Visnu and Kali may be involved. Leez was born in the year of the Cataclysm, the year the entire rules changed, forcing both Visnu and Shiva to disappear and for Suras and Gods to be sent to other dimensions. I think this means that there may be more significance attached to the Name than meets the eyes, that the name currently holds more than just God Kubera's powers (since Nastika are more powerful than Gods, a single God's powers would not be that significant to them). Also, in Chapter 84, we see Agni and God Kubera talking. God Kubera said:

K: 바로 그게 문제다, Agni.
나는 너무나도 끔찍한 잘못을 저질렀다.
눈앞의 공로에 급급해서,
'Power of the Name'이 얼마나 중요한 지를 간과했어.

그러니 이제 곧...
신들의 세계에서 내가 존재할 자리는 없어질 거다.
(I'm the one who replaced some of the Korean words with English, I do that with names to avoid weird results)

I think he's saying that he made a terrible mistake and that caught up in merits he overlooked the importance of the Power of the Name. And soon he'll be gone from the world of the Gods. Here we see an image of Ananta, supposedly the strongest Nastika when he was alive, but he died mysteriously one day. So, God Kubera may have been responsible for Ananta's death, and it may be tied to the Power of the Name too. Finally, we recently learned that Kali was jealous of Visnu's authority over names. I think that's a clue.

So... what's the Real significance behind the Power of the Name? Why is it so important that Leez will have to fight for her life in order to protect it, even though she'd be happier off dead?

Edited by Mizura, 25 February 2012 - 05:29 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Latest chapter of the novel up. Poor humans. They really can't tell a Half from an advanced Sura. D: Well, it seems Ian hasn't realized who he really is yet. Though, it kind of makes sense, she probably would have trouble believing it even if he told her. xD I wonder if Visnu predicted all this...

Anyway, it seems Taksaka knows who was impersonating him. And it seemed that before everyone Ian knew was killed, there was something else going on too.

3492bk6.jpg

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
New chapter of The Finite is out!
Taksaka still can't get into the city. This is going nowhere. o,o;;

It was interesting for me to find out that Ian is a quarter, though. Taksaka went back to the Sura world after his wife died, but I also read that he went back during the N0 Cataclysm. It makes more sense now that we know that Ian is a quarter born in D845. The prologue is a scene of Taksaka and Kasak interacting in the human world after Ian's death, so it means that Ian died before N0, else Taksaka would have been sent back already. But in the prologue, Kasak also said that Ian didn't have long to live anymore, so she may have died near N0, making her up to 77 physically at her death. It's D873 now, which means Ian is physically about 14. Wtf? She came to Mistyshore in D865, so she likely lost her village when she was physically 10.

Huh, it seems even Visnu has to specifically use insight on a target in front of him. I somehow assumed that Visnu just went *poof* and knew everything that'd ever happen. This also means that even the Primeval Gods don't necessarily know everything that's happening or will happen.

3492bk6.jpg

Jonnylove

Jonnylove

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Did Yuta reach third stage in his fight with mommy person?
We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas remain humane.--Kilgore Trout

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Nope, he's still a second-stage pipsqueak. :P He just took on his Sura form. You can tell which stage he's in from the -human- form he's in.

3492bk6.jpg

Jonnylove

Jonnylove

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
It was just, he seemed a bit taller to me when he came back, but I wasn't sure, because, no knock on the author, but his height seems to vary a bit from frame to frame.
We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas remain humane.--Kilgore Trout

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Even though everyone calls him short, he's taller than he looks. :) He's 160 cm (he's taller than me damn >.>;; ), while Leez is 165 cm. I think people call him short because he's short for a boy. And he's super skinny and pale, so he looks small.

In the last episode, Leez was running uphill to meet him, so she was likely standing on somewhat lower ground, so they looked like the same height in that frame. However, when both of them are clinging to Asha, you see that Yuta is shorter than Leez again (man, Asha's huge, she's 175cm, and 182cm with heels).

But yeah, heights can look confusing in this series. That and boob size. Some of those women must be padding their bras, because they certainly aren't just A or B-cup.

Edited by Mizura, 26 April 2012 - 03:49 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA
There are 2.54 centimetres in one inch. Therefore, rounded to two decimal places, 160 centimetres is equal to 160/2.54 = 62.99 inches .
Five foot three inches for non metric thinkers .He's an inch taller than my wife .
Posted Image

Edited by battradio, 26 April 2012 - 04:47 AM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Hmm. I've updated my relationships chart and added a plotline overview by the way.

After pondering the events some more, I've come up with a few theories. These are completely unfounded and don't have such a high probability of coming true, so don't read too much into them.

Unfounded theory #1: Ananta, Kubera and the loss Power of the Name

First, what we know:
  • In Chapter 84, Agni and God Kubera are having a conversation. God Kubera tells Agni: "I've made a terrible mistake. I was so caught up in merit that I overlooked the importance of the Power of the Name. And soon, I will be gone from the world of the Gods." At this point we see a flashback of Ananta. So, the loss of the Power of the Name may be tied with the death of Ananta.
  • Ananta was the strongest Nastika, which allowed his clan to be the dominant clan. After he died though, the Garuda clan took the upper hand.
  • The finite shows that the loss of the Name occured before the events of the finite, 142 years ago: by then, Vasuki had already taken female form, which he only did so to avoid succession after Ananta's death.
  • The Garuda siblings were separated to hide the Power of the Name (not significant for this theory, but significant for the next).
  • According to the blog, others believe Ananta to have died either by being poisoned or by suicide. He never had a wife, or even a lover. Something sounds fishy though. How does the King of a clan specialized in poison die by poisoning?
  • According to Asha in Chapter 99, the original races were defined as the Nastika: "Those who are strong but who once die, die for good", and the Astika (Gods): "Those who are weak, but endlessly regenerate."
Now... I once came across an interesting post in the Korean Kubera fancafe. The poster noted something shocking: Ananta died while he was in human form. If he had been fighting, surely he'd have been in Sura form instead? This does not make sense. What if, in fact, that is because by then, Ananta had lost His name too, so no longer had his powers as a Nastika?

So, my own theory: both God Kubera and the Ananta clan belong to the element of Earth. What if God Kubera's and Ananta's Names are a bit like matter and anti-matter? Nastika and Astika may be two sides of the same coin. And when the Names fuse, they nullify each other (or rather, in my theory, they leave their owner's body and fuse into something else).

As a result, perhaps Ananta really was poisoned, but with God Kubera's name. God Kubera may have found a way to remove his own name and pit it against Ananta's. As a result, Ananta's own name was nullified, and the weakened Ananta was killed.

Why is it that God Kubera seems to have retained His strength even though he lost his name? Remember that the Nastika represent strength, and the Astika immortality. So, Ananta might have lost his strength, while God Kubera retained his weaker-than-Nastika strength. But, God Kubera may have lost his immortality as a result. That's why in the insights we've seen, Leez is swearing to kill God Kubera: because he's no longer immortal. He can be killed.

There's the question of why God Kubera did all this though. Of course, he said he was caught up in merit. But it was also possible that he was tricked. In the finite, it is said that Kali is seen as a huge liar. Did she manage to trick God Kubera?

Unfounded theory #2: The true strength of the Power of the Name

Alright, so what if God Kubera and Ananta's Names really did collide a bit like matter and antimatter, but as a result fused into something else?

If that's the case, it's possible that what Leez holds right now is not just the power of the name Kubera, but the power of Ananta as well.

This explains why all this is such a big deal. God Kubera is strong, but as a God he's still weaker than a Nastika, so even if Leez were waving around Kali's sword, surely she could be killed by a Nastika or two? But if in fact her name now holds the power of the strongest Nastika...

This would explain why armies from 5 different races of Sura are being brought out against her. Leez is still relatively weak right now, she may not have fully assimilated the Name yet (just like how she first had to be raised under the name for 15 years).

Unfounded theory #3: How the Garuda siblings got ahold of the Power of the Name

In Chapter 74, the Garuda siblings are meeting one last time before they're forced to separate. They reveal two things:
- It's only temporary
- It's to hide the Power of the Name

Who are they hiding it from? The first thought is that they are probably hiding it from God Kubera. But something doesn't feel right. If they've been working so hard to hide the Power of the Name from God Kubera, why are Maruna and Gandharva helping him to find it Now? And why is it that Yuta doesn't seem too surprised by his presence?

Hence my theory: God Kubera was the one who entrusted the Power of the Name to the Garuda siblings in the first place. Or rather: it was entrusted to them through Visnu.

After killing Ananta, it is possible that God Kubera was no longer able to re-assimilate his own name. But left on its own the Name could have become a dangerous weapon that could lead to disaster if it fell into the wrong hands. At that point Visnu may have intervened to propose a solution, which also involved Garuda, Gandharva and Shuri, whom were friends that Visnu trusted. In particular, after Ananta's demise, Garuda may have become the strongest Nastika alive.

Why wasn't the Power of the Name left with a Nastika? Perhaps because of its form or for other reasons, it could not be held by a Nastika or an Astika, so it had to be left with the Garuda siblings. To avoid one of them being kidnapped and interrogated, they further had to be separated and hidden. If the person looking for the Power of the Name knew that the Garuda siblings were holding onto it, that person would come looking for Garuda first. So, they were instead entrusted to some of the other most powerful beings in existence: Gandharva, the King of the Gandharva clan, Shuri, #2 of the Yaksha clan and Visnu himself. Visnu also probably also created other preventive measures: Taraka complained that Visnu hid Yuta from her. Kalavinka also told Kasak not to tell anyone about her.

This could have been done with the full knowledge and consent of God Kubera.

I could imagine a scene like this: Visnu tells God Kubera that it is too dangerous to leave the Name in his hands. Instead Visnu has a plan. From here I can see two possibilities:
  • Visnu planned for a new vessel for the name already, and God Kubera is aware of the fact. Visnu could have said something like: In Year 1000, a new vessel for the Name will be born. That vessel will be of triple Kubera attributes, born of parents of both triple Kubera attributes, and will be raised 15 years under that name. When that happens, the role of the Garuda siblings will also be complete, and the new vessel will become the owner of the name Kubera. Now, God Kubera didn't necessarily trust Visnu's plan. On the contrary, I think he was quite suspicious of it. Instead he decided to first see how things turn out, and if he thinks the new vessel is not worthy he'll just kill that person and take the name back.
  • Leez coming into possession of the name was not intended, either that or Visnu didn't tell anyone. So, from God Kubera's point of view, the Garuda siblings "lost" the Name they were supposed to be protecting. This is why he's basically bossing around Maruna as if saying "You're the ones who lost it, get it back for me!" (of course adding that he'll help them out in exchange)
In any case, this is also why neither Maruna nor Yuta seem too surprised about God Kubera: they already know him.

How much is Sagara aware of all this? It's possible that Sagara is aware that God Kubera lost his name, but she doesn't know the details, and doesn't realize that Ananta's death was linked to it. Manasvin and Sagara had presented a plan to Gandharva that Gandharva called "crazy." Perhaps they planned to use the Power of the Name too to break down the new barriers preventing the Nastika and Gods from entering the human realm. That's why they thought Gandharva would agree. Maybe God Kubera suggested it in the first place.

Unfounded theory #4: The N0 Cataclysm was caused by whomever was looking for the Power of the Name

Look at what happened:
- Garuda fell into a coma
- Shuri was killed
- Visnu had to disappear to stop the Cataclysm. In fact, this was perhaps the culprit's intended consequence.
- Gandharva was weakened. This was perhaps also intended, as the culprit may have known that Visnu would have to send the Suras into another realm, forcing Gandharva to weaken himself to preserve his race.

Unfounded theory #5: What are Kali's goals?

So far, all we know is:
- She's tried to kill Shiva.
- She had a son, Yuta, with Garuda, but had to leave him. But she seems to think of her son as very important to her.
- She has a nasty reputation as a liar among gods and Nastika.

I think he goals may be simpler than we think: she simply wants to have a child. At the same time, this may be the most complicated thing for her yet.

From her point of view, she's had to live through many cycles of creation and destruction, with always the same other 3 person by her side, with nothing ever changing. She wants out of that cycle, and she wants to spend her eternity with a son of her own. That's why she doesn't want her "creations" to be weaker than anybody else's: it's not for pride, it's because she doesn't want them to be killed.

Notice the character of the Taraka clan: they like to eat those stronger than them. Perhaps by doing so, they can become stronger. When Taraka used insight on Yuta, she suggested that Yuta's attraction to Leez was a form of appetite, and that right now Yuta was using her as bait (cue image of Gandharva). Perhaps Kali intended for her son to grow stronger by eating those with other names of power, thus becoming stronger himself. In order for him to truly last forever though, Kali may want the other Primeval Gods to disappear as well, resulting in a new chaotic era no longer bound by their rules.

Why did she choose to have the child with Garuda, by the way, and not the strongest Nastika Ananta? Well, maybe she did try Ananta at first and got rejected. And as a result she tricked God Kubera into killing him. Hey, I did say these were unfounded theories. >.>;;

Edited by Mizura, 27 April 2012 - 03:48 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA

Hmm. I've updated my relationships chart and added a plotline overview by the way.

Unfounded theory #5: What are Kali's goals?

So far, all we know is:
- She's tried to kill Shiva.
- She had a son, Yuta, with Garuda, but had to leave him. But she seems to think of her son as very important to her.
- She has a nasty reputation as a liar among gods and Nastika.

I think her goals may be simpler than we think: she simply wants to have a child. At the same time, this may be the most complicated thing for her yet.

From her point of view, she's had to live through many cycles of creation and destruction, with always the same other 3 person by her side, with nothing ever changing. She wants out of that cycle, and she wants to spend her eternity with a son of her own. That's why she doesn't want her "creations" to be weaker than anybody else's: it's not for pride, it's because she doesn't want them to be killed.

Notice the character of the Taraka clan: they like to eat those stronger than them. Perhaps by doing so, they can become stronger. When Taraka used insight on Yuta, she suggested that Yuta's attraction to Leez was a form of appetite, and that right now Yuta was using her as bait (cue image of Gandharva). Perhaps Kali intended for her son to grow stronger by eating those with other names of power, thus becoming stronger himself. In order for him to truly last forever though, Kali may want the other Primeval Gods to disappear as well, resulting in a new chaotic era no longer bound by their rules.

Why did she choose to have the child with Garuda, by the way, and not the strongest Nastika Ananta? Well, maybe she did try Ananta at first and got rejected. And as a result she tricked God Kubera into killing him. Hey, I did say these were unfounded theories. >.>;;

HMMMMM , what if Ananta died just because Kali tried to mate with him and cooperated with her and it sucked all his life away , but no birth resulted from it . But Garuda rejected her but was raped by Kali , and his resistance saved his life but still puting him it to a coma evently . But Yuta resulted from it , Kali reminds me of a Black widow in some ways killing the male after mating if she can and if your willing to mate with me your not worthy of siring my child .

The Golden knight may have taken in more of Kubera abilities than he intened , such as all or part of his imotality , and Kubera-Leez being honest to a fault may be the main reason he let her keep it , and not snuff out her life on their first meeting seeing a worthy succesor or posible mate , He did say you mst be atractive to suduce me in so many word to Leez ?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Your too young and not worldly enough yet .

Edited by battradio, 27 April 2012 - 04:01 PM.