Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Sherlock

the modern version on the BBC

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Polboron

Polboron

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
So I've been watching this series and am up to date. Felt like discussing it with others, and so am curious if anyone else watches it.
Posted Image

"I know the night is not the same as the day: that all things are different, that the things of the night cannot be explained in the day, because they do not then exist, and the night can be a dreadful time for lonely people once their loneliness has started."
- Ernest Hemingway

Katzen

Katzen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 937 posts
/drags murasakii into this thread.

yes i watch it and i love it and omg i will stay here consumed with misery/depression/lust until the 3rd season airs.

the ending though, wow. WOW, JUST. and Moriarty, can anyone be any more awesome the way he was dancing around while breaking that glass case? XD

яαιηвσω яσ¢кѕ ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ノ゙| SlhbZiq.gif

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
Ima just say. I started episode 1 today. I didn't think I'd like it but it was good. So I probably won't be back till I get caught up with the series. Or is it over? I skimmed Katzen's post trying hard not to read it all just incase of spoilers :/

Katzen

Katzen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 937 posts

Ima just say. I started episode 1 today. I didn't think I'd like it but it was good. So I probably won't be back till I get caught up with the series. Or is it over? I skimmed Katzen's post trying hard not to read it all just incase of spoilers :/

i didn't say anything important, sorry though :<

it's 3 episodes per season, and the second season just ended. my life is now on a downward spiral (until it comes back -__- )

i'm also pretty excited that Benny's gonna be on the new Star Trek as a villain >_<

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.
I haven't watched it. well, as long as it is enjoyable as the book (classic novel) I'll be hook at it easily

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud
just know sakii loves that show! might check it out... cause im sexy!

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.

just know sakii loves that show! might check it out... cause im sexy!

Can't see your sexiness :o

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud
i might show it to you! just don't be surprise..... :o ;)

Edited by Angel., 17 January 2012 - 07:35 AM.

Polboron

Polboron

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
I really hated the ending for the second season. It's gonna be quite difficult to explain/rationalize it all for the 3rd season.

And some ranting about the series, and ponderings. There are spoilers in the rant so beware.
Spoiler

Thanks for letting me rant, and would like more discussion on some of those ideas.
Posted Image

"I know the night is not the same as the day: that all things are different, that the things of the night cannot be explained in the day, because they do not then exist, and the night can be a dreadful time for lonely people once their loneliness has started."
- Ernest Hemingway

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
Ahaha theres moar fans than me and katz xDDD

Spoiler

I wasnt expecting steven thompson as reichenbachs writer tho .-. Hes a good writer and all but he just doesnt stand up to moffat and gatiss in trolling n.n

And just for fun, check out my sig spoiler XD

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
So ... Seasons 2 Ending sucks? I just started the 2nd Season.

Katzen

Katzen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 937 posts
nonono it doesn't. it made me cry for hours ;___; (but that's just because this fandom is chained to my heart lol)
just that, there's definitely room for more trolling if it was written by gattis or moffatt.

Autumn

Autumn

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • LocationBelgium
Just watched the first ep of the 2nd season. (Didn't rewatch 1st season at the end) As good as ever.

I really hated the ending for the second season. It's gonna be quite difficult to explain/rationalize it all for the 3rd season.

*SPOILERS*

Thanks for letting me rant, and would like more discussion on some of those ideas.

It's gonna be difficult to rationalize... Hmm... I wonder... No, must not theorize.

Edited by Autumn, 20 January 2012 - 11:17 PM.

*Ninja'd since... 2011*

Also... can't seem to do calculations properly

"Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone" (Paul Verlaine)

-> if you're bored and don't know french, you can always try to (google-)TL this^^

Deeka

Deeka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationLolitopia
i haven't watch the 2nd season and yesterday my friend just spout all the spoilers to me ~>.<~ i feel like punch him on the nose.

anyway sherlock by far is the best series i've ever watch ~

i'll be back here after i finished 2nd and 3rd episode of 2nd season...

Posted Image

My Manga Recommendation List:

"If They are Good Enough, They're Old Enough" - Sir Matt Busby

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
Tho imo A Scandal in Belgravia was the best ep (: *coughsgetoffmysheetorelseilljustwalkaway* <3

Polboron

Polboron

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts

It's gonna be difficult to rationalize... Hmm... I wonder... No, must not theorize.

Lol... i hope you watched it already!!! but man, was it ever awesome.
Posted Image

- Ernest Hemingway

Katzen

Katzen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 937 posts

Tho imo A Scandal in Belgravia was the best ep (: *coughsgetoffmysheetorelseilljustwalkaway* <3

i knooow. i keep on repeating that "I could cut myself slapping that face" line. wayy too sexy.

i loved Hounds of Baskerville more though. John screaming was hot >__<

Autumn

Autumn

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • LocationBelgium
Finished now.
Spoiler

And I can't decide on my fav episode.

*Ninja'd since... 2011*

"Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone" (Paul Verlaine)

-> if you're bored and don't know french, you can always try to (google-)TL this^^

Katzen

Katzen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 937 posts

Finished now.

Spoiler

And I can't decide on my fav episode.

Spoiler

...that is how i think it will happen XD

i wonder if Sherlock knows his brother has basically turned him into bait :/

Autumn

Autumn

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • LocationBelgium

i wonder if Sherlock knows his brother has basically turned him into bait :/

Maybe. Wait... it's Sherlock. He knows everything. XD

*Ninja'd since... 2011*