Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

LPW (Last Post Wins) v5

• Please log in to reply
3101 replies to this topic

acepanda

acepanda

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • LocationOn the toilet

also, during my 40degree fever i didn't go to the doctors. fuck japanese hospitals. like 2 hour wait to meet doctor and two hour wait to get your medicine. 

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Fluff

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
I believe 105 is around where you start having to seriously worry about it killing you (either some enzymes stop working or something starts breaking down, I forget what happens exactly). You don't actually want to get to 105.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Just listened to songs of an anime I watched really long ago. It was good.

I believe 105 is around where you start having to seriously worry about it killing you (either some enzymes stop working or something starts breaking down, I forget what happens exactly). You don't actually want to get to 105.

Looked it up. Permanent brain damage.

acepanda

acepanda

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • LocationOn the toilet

i'm already dumb enough. can't get anymore dumber 

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
I think you can.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bmpa4i7CVdM
You just need some friends to help you out.

acepanda

acepanda

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • LocationOn the toilet

NO, NEVER!

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Guess everyone’s having a long day eh? Fight-o~

TenderRain

TenderRain

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFeatherlands

Tomorrow is going to be worse. Mondays are bad even when I don't have any homework due :<

quack

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
I looked it up and that duck pic is in the first row of images if you search ‘cute ducks’. Interesting...

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
...duck? Actually a duck? Could've sworn 'twas a baby chick by the beak.

Well, one shouldn't ever ask me to help them find cute chicks, lest they get baby ducks instead, it would seem.

Edited by pokari, 04 February 2018 - 06:43 PM.

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

chicken:

http://www.fotocommunity.de/photo/o-s-t-e-r-d-u-r-c-h-s-t-a-r-t-e-wolfgang-brandmeier/27576146

looks like this one so maybe that's teh breed:

https://www.123rf.com/photo_5912161_araucana-chicken-8-days-old-in-front-of-a-white-background-studio-shot.html

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

acepanda

acepanda

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • LocationOn the toilet

p0ni3z d03z r3s3@rch

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
I just thought chicks were fatter. I don’t actually know how to differentiate between them.

acepanda

acepanda

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • LocationOn the toilet

beaks? 

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

beaks? 

The angle from that pic was ambiguous for someone like me who hasn't ever seen either in real life. In any case, the research by ponies was pretty convincing so now I'm in the chick faction.

acepanda

acepanda

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • LocationOn the toilet

you've never seen a chick or a duckling? in high school, i remember doing experiments with chicks and for ducklings you can see them everywhere round a water source

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

The angle from that pic was ambiguous for someone like me who hasn't ever seen either in real life. In any case, the research by ponies was pretty convincing so now I'm in the chick faction.

you've never read/watched dunard duck either? D: ducks are all about flat beaks and fin feet

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

acepanda

acepanda

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • LocationOn the toilet

ponies no

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

The angle from that pic was ambiguous for someone like me who hasn't ever seen either in real life.

Don't worry, a comparison of your "cute duck" research with my independent research into "cute baby chick"s, suggests that the relevant balance of the internet is with you on this one.

So you're in good company, if the internet can be called good company. Familiar company, at least. Possessive, aggressive, and defensive company that fiercely defends its own, at any rate.

Spoiler

Edited by pokari, 06 February 2018 - 09:14 PM.