Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Batoto will be closing permanently

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2393 replies to this topic

brsity

brsity

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Sad but Thanks for the hard work all these years

noobchicken

noobchicken

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Thanks for everything. I hope you best in the future.  :batoto_030: 

forlorncreed

forlorncreed

Potato Sprout

• One Time Scans
  • 8 posts

I came to this site due to the company, I lurked for a while and then I made an account. After I made an account that put me on the path where I met certain people with whom I entered the scanlation community with. Me joining the scanlation community acted as a place where i could put my focus and eventually a catalyst and helped me take the first step out of the depression I was suffering from. 

It is possible that I would not be here right now if this site had not come by so for that I thank the good people here Trebor, Grumpy, and the batoto moderating team I thank you. I hope to see you guys in the future.

Thank you and good night

Sincerely, Creed

Edited by forlorncreed, 09 January 2018 - 05:48 AM.

Polimill

Polimill

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Thanks Grumpy and Batoto staff for all the years of quality online manga access. Bummer it has to end, but everything has to at some point. Not sure if I'll be able to find a place to keep up with all the stuff I've been following. I guess, the silver lining is that'll give me more to work on the backlog of light novels that has been building up. 

Seidal

Seidal

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Thank you for the hard work and the high quality. This site is the best one for me.

Ma Hendra

Ma Hendra

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Locationin front of my laptop
Good bye, and thank for your hard work.
We will gonna miss this site. I mean, even though I rarely visit it, we all know many translation groups choose this site as their oasis……

Posted Image

N0idas

N0idas

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCanada

Thank you for everything you have brought the community.  Batoto has been my favorite site for reading manga, and I have recommended it countless times to anyone wanting a great experience.  7 years at 365 days a year is a long time, thank you very much!  God bless!

raxy

raxy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

its been a good run boys... but its finally over huh?

my first and last post.

Edited by raxy, 09 January 2018 - 06:14 AM.

2anime4ever

2anime4ever

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Member since 2012. Thanks for all these years.

Edited by 2anime4ever, 09 January 2018 - 06:16 AM.

davremedy

davremedy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

thanks for everything . is there any good  sites where i can read manga?

midniteblack91

midniteblack91

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Thank you so much for all your work! It's been a pleasure reading here. I wish you the best of luck in whatever your future holds! 

Helz

Helz

Potato

• Members
  • 196 posts

I dont lie,  this is truly a bummer for me since its nothing short of convenient to have most of the series i follow listed in here, and site closing puts an end to that. Since 2013 ive visited batoto almost daily, and that has been something to look forward to incase some update to a series ive been following has been posted. Even if all that comes to an end there are alternate, albeit lesser quality, pages for me to continue doing what ive done here.

I wish you farewell and hope that you will find a truly worthwhile fill to the massive hole in your time left by site maintenance.

While i do know all that time i spent skimming through batoto is technically wasted time, i love to quote John Lennon in "Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time". Most sincere thanks for all these days and years i've had chance to spend here.

neorasp

neorasp

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
well shit.

you couldn't have found other people to pass the torch to?

well, time to look at my 1k worth of followed mangas and jolt down the stuff i still want to read. tata.

Zelppa

Zelppa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Thank you for all the time you put into this site.

Uki2kawaii

Uki2kawaii

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Just when I found a good website

sp00ney

sp00ney

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Ahh what a shame, wish i used batoto more often :(

Thankyou for your time and effort.  I wish you well.

castervoid

castervoid

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

thank you for all your time and effort it has been greatly appreciated!

TinyAria

TinyAria

Potato Sprout

• Donator
  • 1 posts

Best of luck, this was probably my favorite manga site out of the many that have been up. Definitely gonna miss this one, see you bois.

sparklemonster

sparklemonster

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Thank you to you and the staff for making the best manga reader site on the internet. This place will be missed.

joshua4797

joshua4797

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Been here since 2013. Not a day goes by when I don't open this website in all honesty. We know that there's a time in our lives when change inevitably happens and we can't do anything about it. It'll be hard to accept this but what can we do? Thanks for all these years of your hard work. Batoto will remain a treasured memory in my life.