Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Uploading chapters fails with "un-filled fields"

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Julianacat

Julianacat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I dont understand why the upload fails for me, Ive tried chrome, ive tried firefox. Switching to rar from zip doesnt fix it either? Using different chapters altogether doesnt work too :/
I dont know if its something with my router but I cant upload chapters. For now I can just make my friends do it but I would like to do it myself when I finish them.

Here is an example of the settings inputted and the end result from batoto
https://youtu.be/w5CuW4THBrg?t=533

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/27069-error-in-upload/#entry1790398

Most likely it's your group choice not getting stored.

If you're adding directly from the comic page, then comic title doesn't matter, and I don't think the issue was ever related to flash/file choice (though maybe your antivirus software doesn't like flash?).

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

Julianacat

Julianacat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I use linux and i dont have a anti-virus. I tried to use a vm with windows and both firefox and chrome wouldnt work either, freshly installed without anything to affect them.

BobrykRori

BobrykRori

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 14 posts
  • LocationRussia, Saint-Petersburg
Faced with the same error... It's all the antivirus, I have is AVG is turned off this infection and all goods

Edited by BobrykRori, 25 May 2017 - 05:52 PM.

EF6Jr0TkTXs.jpg

Daktyl

Daktyl

Discord King

• Contrib Mods
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMI, USA

Recent information has revealed this to potentially being a flash issue. It seems that chrome reports flash as being active, but does not run it by default, causing the flash uploader to appear but not work, thus not "filling in" a part of the form (the uploaded file doesn't actually get uploaded).

Try either completely enabling, or disabling, flash.

My words are my own, and do not represent Batoto in any way, shape, or form unless otherwise stated in the post itself ^.^