Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Manga where mother dies and leaves child with father

Best Answer -RC, 07 March 2017 - 05:17 AM

Sounds exactly like "My girl" by Sahara Mizu that you're looking for.

Edit:

You might be interested in Amaama to InazumaFlat, and love so life. They're all slice-of-life manga involving single parent raising up cute little children. 

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ixROBOTxi

ixROBOTxi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Like the topic says, I'm trying to remember the name of a manga I read where the mother dies and leaves her daughter with the father. The father didn't know that the daughter existed until after the death as she broke up with him when she found out she was pregnant. I feel like the name is on the tip of my tongue and it's extremely frustrating!

Anyways any help would be greatly appreciated. Also if you know of any other manga where a single guy suddenly ends up taking care of a child (like Usagi Drop or I Found a Kitten) or even about just raising a kid in general that would be awesome too!

-RC

-RC

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationFrying pan
✓  Best Answer

Sounds exactly like "My girl" by Sahara Mizu that you're looking for.

Edit:

You might be interested in Amaama to InazumaFlat, and love so life. They're all slice-of-life manga involving single parent raising up cute little children. 

Edited by -RC, 07 March 2017 - 06:05 AM.

I love food.

Nako

Nako

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts

Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki

Kids are All right (LINE webtoon)

Tenohira Size

Gakuen Babysitters

Kagome Kagome

Santa (Silyeong)

ixROBOTxi

ixROBOTxi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Ah that's exactly it, Thanks -RC!

And thanks for the recommendations Nako!

I've already read some of them, but I'll make sure to check the others out.