Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Mousou Telepathy released chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
269 replies to this topic

ExceleXodusKurokami

ExceleXodusKurokami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts

Those girls are trapped between hating Nakano, for getting Toda's shirt, and wanting to declare her a saint, for making Toda take his shirt off.

my guess:
a. sheer volume- tousends of comments for less than 200 pages is alot
b. flamewar- people still debate in comment section about weather or not toda is a creep. i get it, you are horny like him, start a thread about it. (i think other people should adopt my 2 comments policy.)

well, whatever, lets do our comments ITT.

I've seen worse flame wars and such on other comment threads for different manga for this site, yet nothing happened. My guess is that someone got a bit graphic or something with a comment and that is why it got shut down. Either way, some people are in trouble. (I don't think I'm one of them, but not entirely sure)

neorasp

neorasp

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

I'm not upset with the mods. I agree with their decision. The comments there was getting out of control.

You must really hate yuri.
anyway, you didn't answer me the first time so let me ask you a second time:
what in my comments is so bad it warrant locking out discussion?

abdude12

abdude12

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

This must be the first time I've seen a telepath be so "controlled" by others' thoughts. Nakano is so meek that what should be a powerful skill instead continually trap her into situations she can't escape. A self-harming telepath. I'm used to introverts using their super powers if not for great actions, then at least to improve their status, but Nakano, by continuing to see only the 'curse' part of her 'gift', will always be in this sort of situation. Fascinating.

She'll need someone to show her the good side of her powers, and boy I bet that guy with frequent H-delusions of her will do it!

somehow

Edited by abdude12, 09 February 2017 - 04:06 AM.

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts

You must really hate yuri.anyway, you didn't answer me the first time so let me ask you a second time:what in my comments is so bad it warrant locking out discussion?

You seem to be misunderstanding something. I have nothing against yuri. However, it is the behavior of the shippers and other groups in the comments section that I found appalling. Your behavior here rubbed me the wrong way, and looking back, I don't think you deserved my ire. For that, I would at least apologize.

Your one specific action does not warrant locking out of discussion. I was alluding to the fact that joke you made about "fixing" my post is acting similarly to the group in the comments section that had it locked down and that the escalating of that behavior will indeed lock down this thread as well.

Edited by Liar, 09 February 2017 - 06:22 AM.

neorasp

neorasp

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

You seem to be misunderstanding something. I have nothing against yuri. However, it is the behavior of the shippers and other groups in the comments section that I found appalling. Your behavior here rubbed me the wrong way, and looking back, I don't think you deserved my ire. For that, I would at least apologize.

Your one specific action does not warrant locking out of discussion. I was alluding to the fact that joke you made about "fixing" my post is acting similarly to the group in the comments section that had it locked down and that the escalating of that behavior will indeed lock down this thread as well.

Apologize accepted, but i disagree. While i can guess how my method of trying to uphold discussion with humor could be seen a cancerous by some, i don't think trying to liven the discussion by adding extra spice instead of marely stating an opinion is bad at any forum, unless the topic is a serious one, for example discussion involving real life tragedies.

Regarding the other point, I also DO think the yuri haters ware worse than yuri fags since the latter simply wanted to see two characters get along while the haters ware simply mean to fellow batoto goers. than again, as a yurifag i'm a bit biased, but i still think yurihaters comments ware mostly meant to harm and this is why they could be part of the reason the comment section was locked.

Bloody Sorcerer

Bloody Sorcerer

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts

Anyone else happy that they are finally showing more reactions of the surrounding people towards the characters? We need more chapters with Nakano reacting towards people other than the main characters.

Apologize accepted, but i disagree. While i can guess how my method of trying to uphold discussion with humor could be seen a cancerous by some, i don't think trying to liven the discussion by adding extra spice instead of marely stating an opinion is bad at any forum, unless the topic is a serious one, for example discussion involving real life tragedies.

Regarding the other point, I also DO think the yuri haters ware worse than yuri fags since the latter simply wanted to see two characters get along while the haters ware simply mean to fellow batoto goers. than again, as a yurifag i'm a bit biased, but i still think yurihaters comments ware mostly meant to harm and this is why they could be part of the reason the comment section was locked.

I see so it was the Yuri flame war that got the comment section locked, personally I didn't find it that bad. And yes haters are always worse  than shippers, shippers want to let everyone know about their views, that's somewhat annoying but we can live with that. Haters however want to put you down directly, they don't like your point and want to make it known that you are wrong and should feel ashamed for it.

Edited by Bloody Sorcerer, 09 February 2017 - 07:48 PM.

Dijon

Dijon

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWherever there is Internet

I'm actually not clear on what happened in the comments; nor do I care. Let's just talk about the manga!!!!

I love the dynamic between the two mains. I'm just worried it'll get stale as the author-sama eventually runs out of ideas.

Knight K

Knight K

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationCHILE, santiago

I'm actually not clear on what happened in the comments; nor do I care. Let's just talk about the manga!!!!

I love the dynamic between the two mains. I'm just worried it'll get stale as the author-sama eventually runs out of ideas.

the series is in the 300th so we have time, and although didn't want to spoil myself to much, it looks good for now.

ExceleXodusKurokami

ExceleXodusKurokami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts

Hmm. Poor Nakano, trapping herself between a rock and a hard place. Maybe she could accidentally lose the shirt... Nah, Toda would twist that to her keeping it as a trophy or something.

abdude12

abdude12

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

Hmm. Poor Nakano, trapping herself between a rock and a hard place. Maybe she could accidentally lose the shirt... Nah, Toda would twist that to her keeping it as a trophy or something.

There is almost nothing Nakano can do that Toda won't perv all over it. His mind is set in full Lust Mode.

fruitylove

fruitylove

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I would love it if the mom imagined a guy with a different appearance!

Beefy

Beefy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Worst thing about this situation is her mother hasn't actually said anything yet, so it's not like Nakano can tell her to quit it.

Name7380

Name7380

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 61 posts

Nakano's shirt is perfect.

Edited by Name7380, 11 February 2017 - 12:49 AM.

Happiness is the truth.

bassgs

bassgs

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Is it just me or is nakano's shirt giving an answer to her mom's delusions?

kuraiaku

kuraiaku

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

Actually according to the "comment section" rules, it's forbidden to: discussing plot details without spoiler tags, using excessive pictures in the comments, comments not related directly to the manga, and flaming other users. Which in this case all of these rules are violated so often in this series.

Also if users want to debate about something they actually have to create a forum thread, for example such as "Yuri talks here!" or "Do you think Toda's a creep?" or "meme compilations" threads so at least it's not cluttering the main page of the series which probably made most people appalled.

Edited by kuraiaku, 11 February 2017 - 05:07 AM.

abdude12

abdude12

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

I can't remember, does Nakano have a dad? I want to see her dad's imagination of who this "Toda" is and what's going on between Toda and Nakano. Her mom's pretty much into shoujo, what would her dad be into?

ExceleXodusKurokami

ExceleXodusKurokami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts

I can say without lying that I have never- Wait, there was that time I invited a female friend over to my house... And then there is the time I visited a female friend's house... I always knew my life wasn't as dull as most loners, but I'm starting to feel bad that I am a loner who has been in a girl's room and had a girl in my room. It feels like I cheated or something.

neorasp

neorasp

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

Actually according to the "comment section" rules, it's forbidden to: discussing plot details without spoiler tags, using excessive pictures in the comments, comments not related directly to the manga, and flaming other users. Which in this case all of these rules are violated so often in this series.

geez man, what ARE we allowed to say in the comment section?

God Ginrai

God Ginrai

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 218 posts

Actually, that's not true. While flaming is forbidden, "using excessive images in the comments" is not. While it is encouraged to wrap especially large images or GIFs in spoiler tags and take comments not related to the manga to PMs or topics, it never seemed to me that these were overly saturating the comments section when I was reading it. Also, I cannot seem to find any trace of this yuri "flamewar" you guys are referencing in any of the most recent comments. Did it get deleted by the mods when they locked the comment section?

-God Ginrai

Edited by God Ginrai, 11 February 2017 - 05:21 PM.

RedWings

RedWings

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBrazil

I can't remember, does Nakano have a dad? I want to see her dad's imagination of who this "Toda" is and what's going on between Toda and Nakano. Her mom's pretty much into shoujo, what would her dad be into?

It would be funny if the father was an echi reader and knows what Toda is up to.

And Mana goes full yandere in the new chap. 

Edited by RedWings, 11 February 2017 - 05:38 PM.